Hong Kong Disneyland’s Salute to Health Guardians Goodie Bag
Hong Kong Disneyland salutes all guardians of health! From June 2 to June 28, 2021, all Hospital Authority employees, as well as park guests who have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine may redeem a gift bag valued at around HK$250 after registering a valid MyDisney account online. Over a thousand gift bags per day are available for redemption at designated merchandise stores in the park while stocks last. Terms and conditions apply.
• Free to redeem ONE goodie bag valued at around HK$250
• Park guests who have received at least one dose of vaccine; OR All Hospital Authority employees
(Must also hold a valid MyDisney account)
• June 2 – June 28, 2021
• Daily quota applies. Redemption is available while stocks last.
• The name registered in “MyDisney Account” must be same as the name shown on Hospital Authority staff card or COVID-19 Vaccination Record.
• Each eligible guest may redeem one goodie bag in person during the redemption period.
How to redeem the rewards:
1. Create a MyDisney Account on www.hongkongdisneyland.com/login.
2. Sign in to your MyDisney Account and show your account QR code and name to Cast Members in designated merchandise stores.
3. Present your Hospital Authority staff card or COVID-19 Vaccination Record in either electronic or paper form for verification.
Hong Kong Disneyland’s Salute to Health Guardians Goodie Bags (the “Program”) – Terms and ConditionsImportant Details:
Personal Information Collection Statement
- Any Guest meeting the following criteria is eligible to participate in this Program:
- Guest who (a) has received his/her first dose of COVID-19 vaccine or (b) is an employee of the Hong Kong Hospital Authority; and
- Guest who holds a valid “MyDisney Account” under the Hong Kong Disneyland MyDisney Program
(such guest meeting all criteria in (i) to (ii), “Eligible Guest”).
- From June 2, 2021 to June 28, 2021 (“Redemption Period”), each Eligible Guest may redeem one (1) Magical Goodie Bag (“Goodie Bag”) at the following designated merchandise stores in the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”) by presenting the documents required in paragraph 3 in person:
- Pavilion Gifts at Tomorrowland;
- Pooh Corner at Fantasyland;
- Professor Porter's Trading Post at Adventureland; or
- The Archive Shop at Mystic Point.
- To redeem the Goodie Bag, the Eligible Guest is required to present the following documents in person for verification:
- either (a) his/her COVID-19 vaccination record (in either hard copy or electronic form) issued by the Hong Kong Department of Health; or (b) his/her valid staff card issued by the Hong Kong Hospital Authority; and
- the QR code generated from his/her “MyDisney Account” for verification. The registered name of the Eligible Guest’s “MyDisney Account” shall be the same as the name printed on the document in paragraph 3(i).
Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) may require the Eligible Guest to present his/her personal identification or provide such other information as HKITP may require for verification purpose.
- Redemption must be made during the Redemption Period and the operating hour of the respective redemption locations. Redemption is subject to daily quota and availability at the redemption location in question while stocks last. HKITP reserves the right to determine or change the redemption location and/or the operating hours of its designated merchandise stores in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Each Eligible Guest may redeem only one (1) Goodie Bag in the Program (for the avoidance of doubt, Eligible Guests meeting both criteria in paragraphs 1(i)(a) and 1(i)(b) will not be entitled to redeem more than one (1) Goodie Bag). Each “MyDisney Account” and the QR code generated therefrom may only be used once. Duplicate redemption will not be accepted. HKITP’s record in relation to the “MyDisney Account” and the redemption shall be final and conclusive.
- No redemption will be allowed if, in HKITP’s determination, the identity of the Eligible Guest cannot be verified or any of these Terms and Conditions are not complied with.
- Eligible Guests are required to enter the Park with a valid Park ticket for the redemption.
- Information made available by HKITP relating to the Goodie Bags and items therein (including without limitation the types, value and available quantity) are for reference only. HKITP may from time to time change the types, value, available quantity and other features of the Goodie Bags and their contents, at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Goodie Bags cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash in whole or in part, or exchanged for other products or discounts.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this Program.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”).
- HKITP reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to suspend or terminate this Program at any time without any prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- HKITP reserves the right to (i) amend or supplement these Terms and Conditions; (ii) change any block-out date and (iii) terminate or suspend the availability of any offer, discount or promotion, program in each case, at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the Eligible Guest participating in the Program. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
Personal data collected in connection with the participation in the Program may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, contacting you for satisfaction surveys or market research or our other research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to process your entry, requests or enquiries, or send you the information you require. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, Lantau Island, Hong Kong.