Additional Information for China residents
The following provisions provide additional information in relation to the Personal Information Protection Law (“PIPL”) of the People’s Republic of China (“China”), if you reside in China and/or the PIPL applies to you.
a. Collection and use of your personal information
Under the PIPL, 'personal information' means any information, whether recorded in electronic or another format, that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person, excluding anonymised information. 'Sensitive personal information ' means personal information that, if leaked or if used illegally, is likely to cause harm to a natural person's personal dignity or endanger his or her personal safety or the safety of his or her property.
We may collect your sensitive personal information, such as personal identity information (ID card, resident card, passport), biometric information (facial recognition features, physical appearance), financial information (credit card information, digital wallets, transaction records), location data (geolocation, records of places you have been), health information, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital history, religion, disability, communications records and content (chat, contacts, call history, web browsing history, mobile app and social media history) and the personal information of persons under the age of 14.
b. How we share your personal information
- processing of your personal information is necessary to conclude or perform a contract to which you are is party;
- processing is necessary for compliance with any statutory duties or legal obligations;
- processing is necessary in order to, in an emergency, to protect the lives, health or property of natural persons;
- your personal information has been made public by you or has otherwise been lawfully made public, the processing is done pursuant to the PIPL and the extent the processing is reasonable; or
- the processing is done in other circumstances provided for in applicable laws or administrative regulations.
for more information about these recipients.
We will only share and transfer your personal information for specific and definite purposes pursuant to the principles of lawfulness, fairness, necessity and good faith, and only share and transfer the personal information to the extent necessary for the specific purposes you are informed of. Before sharing or transferring your personal information, we will follow and adopt the applicable process and requirements required by the applicable law in respect of transfer of your personal information.c. Your Choices and Rights