- “Create A Disney Castle” (“Promotion”) is available from March 15 2018 to March 31 2020 (the “Period) on the webpage www.createadisneycastle.com (“Website”). HongkongInternational Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) may change the dates of the Period in its sole discretion.
- HKITP (Address: Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, Lantau Island, Hong Kong) is the organizer of the Promotion.
- To participate in this Promotion, participants (“Participants”) must be aged 13 or above.
- To participate in the Promotion, Participants shall upload their photo(s) taken in Hong Kong Disneyland to the Website or their Instagram or Weibo accounts with hashtag #CreateADisneyCastle within the Period.
- By making submissions (including without limitation, photographs, videos and audio recordings of the Participants and/or any other person) (collectively, “Materials”) to the Website or the participants’ social media accounts in relation to the Promotion, Participants confirm to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions and the Personal Information Collection Statement set out herein. In addition, Participants understand and agree that HKITP may use, reproduce and retain any and all Materials for any purpose and in any manner, medium and format on a perpetual basis without incurring any liability to the Participants or any other person (including the requirement to pay any compensation in respect of such use of the Materials). To the extent the Materials submitted by a Participant includes the Participant and additional person(s), the Participant agrees that s/he has obtained prior permission from the relevant person(s), and will provide written release upon request from HKITP from such relevant person(s) appearing in the Materials, to submit the Materials for the purposes of the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Participants further agree to waive, unconditionally, irrevocably, and without further payment, all moral rights and author’s rights of a similar kind in relation to the Materials.
- Neither HKITP nor any Affiliates shall be liable to any person for any loss or damage (whether caused by the negligence of HKITP or any Affiliate or otherwise and whether directly or indirectly) from or in connection with the Promotion including, but not limited to, loss of income, profits or goodwill, any loss or damage arising from any failure to receive or process any entry; any error in computing any chance; any computer, telecommunications or equipment failure or malfunction; any deficiency or inadequacy of service rendered by any third party; or any notice which is misdirected or lost in the postal system even if HKITP or any Affiliate has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. In these Terms and Conditions, “Affiliates” means Hong Kong Disneyland Management Limited, The Walt Disney Company, any of their respective direct or indirect subsidiary, parent or holding company, and any direct or indirect subsidiary of such holding company located in Hong Kong or elsewhere and any of them.
- The Promotion is offered in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“HKSAR”) only. Neither HKITP nor any Affiliate makes any representation that participation in the Promotion is appropriate or available in other locations and the Promotion is void in any jurisdiction where participation in such a Promotion is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to participate in the Promotion do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive. In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this Promotion.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and each Participant respectively. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
Data collected in connection with this Promotion (including your personal data and image) may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, our internal business and administrative purposes, or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data is necessary. If you do not provide such data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Such data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request the correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By checking the “Receiving Hong Kong Disneyland Information” box and clicking the “Submit and Share on Facebook” button in the electronic form, you agree to the use and transfer of your personal data in the manner described in this paragraph, including the transfer of such personal data to the United States and other places outside Hong Kong. You agree that we may use your name, contact details, profile information (including country of residence, age and gender) and transaction data to select and send you marketing or promotional materials in relation to the following products, services and facilities offered by us, either alone or in conjunction with those in relation to products, services and facilities offered by our affiliates or business partners:
- theme park facilities
- food and beverage
- leisure and travel, including holiday package products and services (offered by us or travel agents selling such holiday packages)
- business, event and catering solutions
- hotel accommodation and hospitality
- consumer products and services (including toys, stationery, books and printed items, electronics and peripherals, audio visual products and services, photography products and services, computer software and games, household goods, sporting goods, fashion and apparel, eyewear, accessories, watches and jewelry, bags and travel goods, food and consumables, gift, flowers and hampers, health and beauty products and services, cosmetics, spa products and services, and vouchers, coupons and gift cards)
- entertainment, sporting, recreation
- seasonal and special events
- transportation services
- education and youth programs
- reward, loyalty or privileges program offered by us
- Internet and social media experience and services
- payment services and methods
We will retain and use your data for these marketing and promotional purposes for a reasonable period following your consent. Without your consent, we will not send you such marketing or promotional materials. You may request us to cease use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Such requests may be made without charge by us by sending to our Personal Data Manager at email@example.com or at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, LantauIsland, Hong Kong.