An interactive hands-on learning experience to liven up textbook knowledge!
Disney Youth Education Series (Y.E.S.) transports the classroom to Hong Kong Disneyland, to guide students of different levels on their quest to broaden their horizons while inspiring their thinking, innovation and invention for them to fully immerse themselves in the learning ethos of "dream it, do it". A series of carefully planned life-wide learning programs, featuring everything from animation mechanics, science and storytelling to career planning, allows students to enjoy a fun and interactive experiential journey outside of the school setting.
- Students from kindergarten, primary, secondary and post-secondary levels, education institutions, youth uniform groups and parent-teacher associations
- Minimum group size of 15 students
- There needs to be at least one accompanying teacher/chaperon for every 5 students (for kindergarten level) or 15 students (for primary/ secondary/ post-secondary levels)
(Programs can be conducted either in the morning or in the afternoon.)
- Kindergarten programs: 2 hours per session
- Primary, Secondary & Post-secondary programs: 3 hours per session
- Cantonese or English (Putonghua is available for selected programs)
- One Disney Youth Education Series facilitator-led program*
- One Disney Youth Education Series Certificate
- Continue to explore the park on program day