Guests with Disabilities – Frequently Asked Questions
Hong Kong Disneyland Park is accessible for Guests with mobility, cognitive, vision and hearing limitations. All restaurants, shops and restrooms are wheelchair accessible, as well as many of the park’s attractions.
Hong Kong Disneyland Park offers these services for our Guests with disabilities:
- Designated parade viewing areas for Guests with wheelchairs and their parties (on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Accessible entrances at select attractions (please see a Cast Member at the queue)
- Audio guides (refundable deposit required)
- Braille guidebooks (refundable deposit required)
- Wheelchair rentals at the Disneyland Fire Department next to City Hall in Main Street, U.S.A. Town Square
- Inductive loops at select theater shows and ticket windows
- Hong Kong Sign Language interpretation at select theater shows and attractions (minimum 1 weeks advance notice required)
Guests with service dogs are welcome in some areas of the park, and may bring their service dogs on a limited number of attractions. Service dogs break areas are located backstage. Contact a Cast Member for assistance at attractions or for access to service dogs break areas.