Hong Kong Disneyland Park – Frequently Asked Questions
What types of personal items are not permitted within Hong Kong Disneyland Park?
Because our goal is to provide a comfortable, safe, and enjoyable experience for all of our Guests, the following items are not permitted into the theme park:
- Dangerous or hazardous materials.
- Weapons of any kind, or objects that may give the appearance or impression of being weapons or toy guns.
- Alcoholic beverages or any illegal substance.
- Cans or glass containers (with the exception of small containers such as baby food jars).
- Bags, boxes, coolers or luggage larger than 56cm x 36cm x 23cm. Loose or dry ice is not permitted in these containers. Re-usable ice packs are recommended.
- Wheeled luggage.
- Carts or other wheeled carriers (with the exception of manual wheelchairs, electrically powered mobility devices with at least 3 wheels and which operate at a walking pace; and strollers with dimensions not exceeding 92cm x 132cm).
- Animals (with the exception of service dogs). Service dogs means a guide dog or a dog that is trained to do work or perform tasks for, and to assist, a person with a disability. Service dogs must remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times. Due to the nature of some attractions, service dogs may not be permitted to ride certain attractions.
- Masks may not be worn by Guests aged 16 or older (unless required for medical purposes). When worn by younger Guests, masks must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen.
- Large tripods, folding chairs and stools.
- Recreational devices with wheels, including but not limited to skateboards, scooters, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels.
- Other items that we determine may be harmful, disruptive, offensive or may impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility.