Hong Kong Disneyland Park – Frequently Asked Questions
We welcome all faiths and respect all variations of faith at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. If you need assistance―such as finding a place to worship, meeting your religious dietary needs, or requiring a special item―we will do what we can to accommodate your request.
There are 2 Halal-certified restaurants inside the park:
- Explorer's Club Restaurant in Mystic Point
Halal-certified a la carte menu is available upon request at these hotel restaurants:
- Chef Mickey at Disney's Hollywood Hotel
- Studio Lounge at Disney's Hollywood Hotel
- Walt's Cafe at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
- Room Service at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
- Dragon Wind at Disney Explorers Lodge
- World of Color Restaurant at Disney Explorers Lodge
- Room Service at Disney Explorers Lodge
We recommend that Guests from the Sikh community who carry a Kirpan wear a necklace-type Kirpan (2 inches/5 cm or less) when visiting Hong Kong Disneyland Park. If you are carrying a larger Kirpan, please ask a Cast Member for assistance at the Security Bag Check area.