Theme Park Tickets – Frequently Asked Questions
Unused Day Tickets, Designated In-Park Products, Designated Dining Plans and Unissued Magic Access Membership Cards
The following options are available to Guests who had purchased Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”) admission tickets, other designated products usable at the Park (including tour products, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique experiences and meal vouchers) (collectively, “Designated In-Park Products”), designated dining plans (including Savor the Magic Dining Plans and Disney Character Buffet Dining Plans) (“Designated Dining Plans”) and Magic Access which were valid during the Park’s temporary closure periods:
- Unused Park Tickets and/or Designated In-Park Products with expiry date falling within the Park’s temporary closure period from December 2, 2020 will be extended. Details will be communicated later.
- Unused Park Tickets and/or Designated In-Park Products with expiry date falling between January 26, 2020 and November 14, 2020 (both dates inclusive) are expired after November 15, 2020 and are not entitled to further extension.
- Unused Designated Dining Plans with expiry date falling between January 26, 2020 and March 30, 2021 (both dates inclusive) will have the validity period automatically extended to March 31, 2021. Guests shall make dining reservation in advance using the same confirmation issued for the Designated Dining Plans on or before March 31, 2021. Unredeemed Designated Dining Plans will have their redemption period automatically extended to January 31, 2021. The redeemed Designated Dining Plans will be valid for one year from the date of redemption. Designated Dining Plans purchased on or after September 22, 2020 will not be entitled to the automatic validity extension to January 31, 2021.
- Our exchange and refund policy for park tickets is available here.
- Our change and cancellation policy for hotel bookings is available here.
Magic Access Annual Membership
The membership term of existing Magic Access will be extended based on the number of days the Park is temporarily closed since December 2, 2020 and according to the membership tiers. Details will be communicated to the members later.
Unredeemed Magic Access Confirmation / Magic Access Certificate for New Membership
Guests who are holding unredeemed Magic Access confirmation or Magic Access certificate for new membership with an expiry date falling from December 1, 2020 and Park reopening date may present the original confirmation or certificate to redeem the new Magic Access membership card in person at designated location(s) within three (3) months from the reopening date of Hong Kong Disneyland Park. Each membership is valid for one year from the issue date.