Help Center

How can we help you?

This search field has an attached autosuggestion popup menu

Theme Park Tickets – Frequently Asked Questions

Who is eligible to enjoy the disabled offer? What documentation is required? Can I use a photocopy of these documents?
Guests holding the Registration Card for People with Disabilities issued by the Central Registry for Rehabilitation (CRR), Labour and Welfare Bureau of HKSAR are eligible to enjoy this offer. Guests will have to show the original copy of their card upon purchase of tickets and entry into the Park for verification.