Hotel General Terms and Conditions
Type C Mode of Operation Restaurants (without “Designated Zone B” delineated)
The below restaurants are registered as Type C Mode of Operation Restaurants (maximum 6 persons per table). Guest who dines in the below restaurants must scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” (“LHS”) venue QR code using the “LHS” mobile application on his/her mobile phone before entering, except guests aged under 16 with an accompanying adult. Guest aged under 16 without the company of an adult, and guest aged 65 or above may opt to complete the record form.
Hotel General Terms and Conditions
- Crystal Lotus (at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel)
- Enchanted Garden Restaurant (at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel)
The terms and conditions in this document are applicable to all reservation for room nights (“rooms”) at any Disney-themed hotel located adjacent to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (each, a “Hotel”).
- Rooms and reservations are subject to availability and limits on the number, type and other features of the rooms allocated for any promotion, offer or discount in question (collectively, “Benefit Limits”). Guests acknowledge that Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) may in its sole and absolute discretion determine or change the availability of the rooms, any promotion, offer or discount, and/or the Benefit Limits at any time without prior notice.
- Rooms and reservations are for Guests’ personal use only and may not be re-sold or used for tour groups, corporate events, marketing, promotional or other business purposes.
- Except as otherwise provided in the terms and conditions applicable to the reservation in question, a promotion, offer or discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- Each Guest may reserve up to a total of 3 rooms per night across the Hotels (including room booked with prevailing room rate or other Hotel offers).
- HKITP reserves the right to modify the cancellation and amendment policy in respect of any reservation from time to time without prior notice.
- Except as otherwise provided in these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions applicable to the room in question, reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items.
- Use of the products, services, facilities or amenities offered at the Hotel (including without limitation, the Hotel car park) is subject to availability and applicable charges, which may be changed by HKITP at any time and from time to time in its sole discretion. For applicable charges and other details, please refer to the Hong Kong Disneyland website at www.hongkongdisneyland.com.
- Reservations are made in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“HKSAR”) only. Reservations may only be used in the HKSAR in person by Guests in accordance with these terms and conditions. HKITP makes no representation that the making and use of a reservation is appropriate or available in other locations and the reservation is void in any jurisdiction where such reservation is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to make a reservation do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- Admission to Hotel and use of the facilities there shall be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Hotel, which are displayed in the Hotel premises. The Rules and Regulations of the Hotel are set out in the website at http://www.hongkongdisneyland.com (the ‘Website”). HKITP reserves the right to modify the Rules and Regulations of the Park and the Rules and Regulations of the Hotel at any time and from time to time.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive.
- Guests must be 18 years old or above to make the reservation through the Website. Guest effecting any reservation on the Website (“Website reservation”) must input requested information, including Guests’ names and other form of personal data as HKITP may require.
- Guests represent and warrant that the payment information provided for the Website reservation is true and accurate. Guests further represent and warrant that they are authorized to use the payment method utilized in the Website reservation.
- Amount charged in connection with the Website reservation may be subject to such exchange rate, service fee and/or other administrative charge as determined and charged by the payment service provider from time to time.
- Guests must be the authorized holder of the credit card used in Website reservation. Guests may not use a virtual card for Website reservation.
- In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of any reservation.
- HKITP reserves the right to amend or supplement the terms and conditions applicable to the benefits or to terminate or suspend the availability of any benefit at any time without any prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and other language version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR.
- These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the person making the reservation with HKITP in the designated sales location(s) (including the Website). A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
- Additional terms and conditions set out in https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/supplemental-terms-korean are applicable to Guests who are residents of South Korea.