1. From April 13, 2019 to April 19, 2019 (“Purchase Period”), the “2019 April to June Limited Edition Pin Pre-sell Packages” (“Packages”) are available for purchase at Emporium (“Emporium”) on Main Street, U.S.A. in Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”), subject to these terms and conditions and availability.
2. Subject to these terms and conditions, each guest may purchase up to 2 Packages described below:
2.1. 2019 April to June Limited Edition Pin Pre-sell Value Package (“Value Package”) at HK$3,930. Value Package consists of 19 designated Limited Edition Pins and 1 Russell Limited Edition Pin.
3. Existing Magic Access members may enjoy the following discount on the Package price: Platinum Magic Access Members may enjoy 20% discount, Gold and Silver Magic Access Member may enjoy 10% discount. Magic Access Members are required to present his/her valid Magic Access membership card in person upon purchase.
4. Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) will make available up to 100 units of Package in total on first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last. HKITP may make available the Packages to such persons or groups of persons and for such period prior to the Purchase Period as HKITP may determine in its sole discretion, including without limitation the advance purchase offers set out in paragraphs 4.1 to 4.5 below.
4.1. During April 6, 2019 and April 12, 2019 (“Advance Purchase Period”), Guests who have purchased “2019 January to March Limited Edition Pin Pre-sell Package” (“2019 January to March Package”) may purchase “2019 April to June Limited Edition Pin Pre-sell Package” by presenting their valid redemption voucher and original sales receipt of the 2019 January to March Package at Emporium in person. Such customers of the 2019 January to March Package may purchase up to the same quantity of “2019 April to June Limited Edition Pin Pre-sell Package” as printed on the original receipt.
4.2. Each voucher and receipt of the 2019 January to March Package may be used to purchase the Package for once only. Voucher and receipt used to purchase the Package will be stamped.
4.3. Up to 70 units of Package will be available during the Advance Purchase Period on a first-come-first served basis. The remaining Packages (which will be not less than 30 units) will be available for sale during the Purchase Period.
4.4. Guests who have purchased the Package during the Advance Purchase Period may redeem the designated pins by presenting the ”April Voucher” at Emporium from April 6, 2019 to September 30, 2019.
4.5. Guests who have purchased the Package will be eligible to purchase the“2019 July to September Limited Edition Pin Pre-sell Package” prior to the public sale period. The types, retail price, sale period and other terms and features of “2019 July to September Limited Edition Pin Pre-sell Package” will be announced in due course.
5. Upon purchase of the Package at Emporium, the name of the purchasing guest will be recorded on the vouchers in the Package (“Vouchers”) and cannot be changed. In the case of purchase by Magic Access members, the name and Magic Access membership card number will be recorded on the Voucher and cannot be changed.
6. Magic Access members must present his/her valid Magic Access Membership Card in person at the time of Package purchase, collecting Vouchers and redemptions of pins.
7. Packages are for the guests’ personal use only. The Packages, Vouchers and Package pins are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items and not for resale.
8. Except as provided in paragraph 3 above, Packages may not be purchased with any other coupon, promotional offer or discount.
9. To redeem designated pins included in the purchased Package, guests are required to present the designated Vouchers at Emporium on the designated redemption periods according to the redemption schedule below.
10. The types, retail price, quantity available for Package redemption and quantity available for retail purchase set out in these terms and conditions are for reference only. HKITP may from time to time change the number, type, retail price and other features of the Package and Package pins available for purchase and the prices of the Package and Package pins at its sole and absolute discretion.
11. Vouchers can only be used by the guest whose name is printed thereon.
12. HKITP is not responsible to exchange or replace any Pin, or provide any compensation if the guest or Magic Access member is unable to redeem any Pin or any version of the Pins for any reason.
13. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
14. Package price does not include admission to the Park. Vouchers cannot be used as Park admission and guests must have valid admission ticket to enter the Park for redemption.
15. Photocopy, damage or alternation of the Vouchers will not be accepted. Lost Vouchers will not be replaced.
16. Vouchers are for one-time use only. Vouchers will be collected by HKITP upon usage.
17. Vouchers not used during the designated redemption period will be void without refund or compensation.
18. Vouchers and receipts may only be used by the purchasing guests in person. HKITP may from time to time require the purchasing guests to present personal identification for verification.
19. Duplicated, used or incomplete vouchers or receipts will not be accepted. Vouchers and receipts are void if altered or tampered with. HKITP shall not be responsible for (and will not issue replacement in respect of) any loss, damage, forgery, theft or fraudulent or unauthorized use of vouchers, receipts and/or Seat Reservation Card. HKITP’s record in relation to issue and usage of vouchers and receipts shall be final and conclusive.
20. In the event of a request for refund or exchange by any guest of any item(s) forming part of the Package, all redeemed pins and unused Vouchers shall be returned to HKITP.
21. HKITP reserves the right to determine the prices of merchandise and the operating hours of stores at its sole and absolute discretion.
22. These terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive. In case of disputes, HKITP reserves the right of final decision on the dispute, and otherwise, in respect of this Package. In the event of any conflict of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“HKSAR”). The Packages are offered and the Activity is organized in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR only. Those who choose to purchase the Package and/or participate in the Activity do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
24. These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and each Eligible Member. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.