MyDisney Program Terms and Conditions
- Guests who have registered for MyDisney Program membership at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/mydisney-fans/ and hold a valid “MyDisney Account” (such Guests, “Eligible Members” and the registered account, “MyDisney Account”) are eligible for MyDisney benefits specified by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”), subject to these terms and conditions and all other terms and conditions specified by HKITP for the benefit in question.
- MyDisney benefits are only available for purchase or reservation transactions meeting all criteria specified by HKITP and completed by an Eligible Member using his/her MyDisney Account through webpages designated by HKITP (“Eligible Transactions”). The Eligible Member must (i) sign in to his/her MyDisney Account before making the relevant transaction, (ii) complete the transaction at the designated webpages, and (iii) remain signed in to his/her MyDisney Account when the transaction completes. No MyDisney benefit, exchange or refund will be provided for any transaction not completed in a signed in MyDisney Account.
- Benefits are subject to (i) validity periods and block-out dates of the benefit in question or the associated products or services; (ii) availability of the benefit in question or the associated products or services; (iii) operating hours and capacity of the relevant attraction, facility or location; (iv) controls which may limit the number, type, value and other features of the benefits allocated, or which may restrict the number or eligibility of Eligible Members to whom, or the transactions for which, the benefit is offered (for example, certain benefits and features may be made available on a limited basis to a selected group of Eligible Members or selected types of transactions) (such controls are collectively referred to as “Benefit Limits”); and (v) other applicable terms and conditions as HKITP may announce from time to time in these “MyDisneyBenefits Terms and Conditions”, or on the Hong Kong Disneyland official website at www.hongkongdisneyland.com (“Website”), the relevant advertisement, Eligible Member communication and/or notices or signage displayed at the attraction, facility or sales or service location. Eligible Members acknowledge that HKITP may, in its absolute discretion, determine or change any aspect mentioned in this paragraph 3 at any time and from time to time without notice.
- HKITP is not the supplier of the products and/or services provided by other merchants (collectively “Other Merchants’ Offers”), and such other merchants do not provide the Other Merchants’ Offers on behalf of, or as agent of, HKITP or any of its affiliates. HKITP gives no representation or warranty in relation to the Other Merchants’ Offers. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, HKITP shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense, charge, taxes, damage, claim, demand, proceeding, action, obligation or liability (including without limitation, any injury, damage, loss or expense of any nature) suffered by the Eligible Member or any other person resulting from or in connection with any Other Merchants’ Offers. HKITP is not responsible for resolving any dispute arising from any Other Merchants’ Offers. The provision and use of the Other Merchants’ Offers may be subject to terms and conditions as determined by their suppliers.
MyDisney Park Magical Benefits
- An Eligible Member who purchases designated admission tickets (“Eligible Tickets”) to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”) in an Eligible Transaction will receive one (1) voucher for the ticket purchase in physical or electronic form as determined by HKITP (“Ticket Purchase Voucher”).
- Each Eligible Member may not receive more than one (1) set of Ticket Purchase Voucher irrespective of the number, type and value of tickets purchased within the same Eligible Transaction.
- HKITP may, in its sole and absolute discretion, designate or change the Benefit Limits for this benefit, including without limitation the number, type(s), value or other features of the Eligible Tickets.
- A Ticket Purchase Voucher must be used by the Eligible Member to whom the voucher is issued by presenting the voucher together with the associated Eligible Ticket at the redemption location in person.
- A Ticket Purchase Voucher is only valid on the date of Park admission using the Eligible Ticket, excluding any block-out date specified by HKITP.
- This benefit and use of the Ticket Purchase Voucher are subject to (i) these MyDisney Benefits Terms and Conditions, (ii) the General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/book/general-tickets, (iii) the General Terms and Conditions relating to Food and Beverage Promotion and Redemption in Park and Hotels and General Terms and Conditions relating to Merchandise Promotion and Redemption in Park and Hotels available at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/book/general-tickets, and (iv) other restrictions and changes determined by HKITP in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
MyDisney Park Magical Benefits - Merchandise Benefit
- An Eligible Member may use his/her Ticket Purchase Voucher to receive each of the following merchandise benefits once:
- Redeem a special gift designated by HKITP at Centre Street Boutique or Andy’s Toy Box or Karibuni Marketplace in the Park;
- HKITP reserves the right to determine or change the type, design and other aspects of the special gift at any time and from time to time in its sole discretion;
- Redemption of the special gift is available on a first-come, first-served basis while stock lasts. HKITP is not responsible for providing a substitute or other compensation if Eligible Guests are unable to redeem the special gift for any reason.
- Redeem three (3) HK$10 merchandise discount vouchers at any merchandise store located in the Park (“Park Merchandise Store”) or any merchandise store located in any hotel located adjacent to the Park (“Hotel Merchandise Store”).
- The vouchers may not be used at merchandise carts.
- The merchandise discount is not applicable to the purchase of discounted or special priced items, photos, photography service, PANDORA Jewelry, Chow Tai Fook jewelry, co-branded merchandise (e.g. H2O+® items, LEGO® items, FUJIFILM items, Disney watches by Citizen, Wooderful Life, ZOFF eyewear, Coca Cola® and Starbucks® items, etc.), non-Disney items (e.g. convenience items, drugs), media products (Video CDs, DVDs), embroidery services, spending at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Karibuni Marketplace and other selected items as HKITP may specify from time to time.
MyDisney Park Magical Benefits - Dining Benefit
- An Eligible Member may use his/her Ticket Purchase Voucher to receive each of the following dining benefits once:
- Receive 25% discount upon purchase of two (2) or more combo meals valued at HK$169 or below at a Deluxe or Signature restaurant in the Park. Please refer to the Website or the Park's mobile app for the list of Signature and Deluxe Restaurants and their respective locations and operating hours;
- Receive HK$5 discount upon purchase of a combo meal at Main Street Market in the Park.
MyDisney Hotel Magical Benefits
- An Eligible Member who is not a member of the Magic Access Membership Program and who makes a designated reservation at a Disney-themed hotels located adjacent to the Park (“Hotel”) in an Eligible Transaction through https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/offers-discounts/?type=offer-type-vacation-package,offer-type-rooms,offer-type-mydisney-fans may receive a voucher (“Hotel Stay Voucher”) upon check-in.
- Each Eligible Member may not receive more than one (1) Hotel Stay Voucher irrespective of the number, type and rate of hotel room reserved within the same Eligible Transaction.
- HKITP may in its sole and absolute discretion designate or change the Benefit Limits for this benefit, including without limitation the number, type(s), rate or other features of the Hotel reservation.
- A Hotel Stay Voucher must be used by the Eligible Member to whom the voucher is issued by presenting the voucher together with the key card holder of the relevant Hotel room at the redemption location in person.
- A Hotel Stay Voucher is only valid during the validity period stated on the voucher and during the Eligible Member’s Hotel stay, excluding any block-out date specified by HKITP.
- This benefit and use of the Hotel Stay Voucher are subject to (i) these MyDisneyBenefits Terms and Conditions, (ii) the General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotel-general-terms-conditions/, (iii) the General Terms and Conditions relating to Food and Beverage Promotion and Redemption in Park and Hotels and General Terms and Conditions relating to Merchandise Promotion and Redemption in Park and Hotels available at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/book/general-tickets, and (iv) other restrictions and changes determined by HKITP in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
MyDisney Hotel Magical Benefits - Merchandise Benefits
MyDisney Hotel Magical Benefits - Dining Benefits
- An Eligible Member may use his/her Hotel Stay Voucher to receive each of the following merchandise benefits once:
- Redeem one (1) Special Edition Disney Character Luggage Tag at any Hotel Merchandise Store;
- Redeem one (1) complimentary bottle of bubble refill upon purchase of a bubble glow wand at any Hotel Merchandise Store;
- Redeem one (1) designated merchandise gift (valued at HK$58) with net spending of HK$500 or above in one single transaction at any Hotel Merchandise Store;
- Receive 20% off any purchase of PANDORA Jewelry including at least one (1) PANDORA Disney Collection with total spending of HK$3,000 or above in a single transaction at any Hotel Merchandise Store or Park Merchandise Store (PANDORA Disney Collection includes PANDORA Disney Jewelry Collection, Disney Parks Collection and Hong Kong Disneyland Collection);
- Receive 10% off H2O+® items at any Hotel Merchandise Store.
- An Eligible Member may use his/her Hotel Stay Voucher to receive each of the following dining benefits once, except December 21 to 31, 2021 , January 1, 2022 and May 8, 2022 which are block-out dates:
- Redeem one (1) complimentary scoop of House-made Gelato for each purchase of one (1) Colorful Lunch set or Colorful Brunch set at World of Color Restaurant at Disney Explorers Lodge; or two (2) complimentary scoops of ice cream for each purchase of Afternoon Tea Set for two persons at Walt’s Cafe; and
- Receive HK$100 discount per adult on the same table in the same dinner buffet or dinner semi-buffet at Enchanted Garden Restaurant at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or Chef Mickey at Disney’s Hollywood Hotel (“Dinner Buffet Benefit”), or HK$100 discount on each spending of HK$500 for the dinner session at Crystal Lotus at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or Dragon Wind at Disney Explorers Lodge (“Dinner Session Benefit”):
- The Dinner Buffet Benefit may only be used by the Eligible Member and up to 7 adult guests;
- The Dinner Buffet Benefit is not applicable to dinner buffet and dinner semi-buffet full seating sessions;
- Under the Dinner Session Benefit, each Eligible Member may receive up to HK$800 discount for spending of HK$4,000 or above in one single transaction;
- A 10% service charge based on the original price will apply.
- Advance reservation is required for dining benefits. For advance reservation and enquiries, please call (852) 3510-6000 (Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel), (852) 3510-2000 (Disney Explorers Lodge) or (852) 3510-5000 (Disney’s Hollywood Hotel).
MyDisney Hotel Magical Benefits - Room Discount Benefit
- An Eligible Member who checks in to the Hotel on or before December 31, 2021 may enjoy HK$50 off one of the following Hotel room decoration packages by reserving the package at the time of making the Hotel room reservation or by calling (852) 1-830-830 at least one (1) day prior to the Hotel check-in date:
- “Celebrate a Happier Birthday” Themed Room Decoration Package; or
- “Celebrate a Happier Anniversary” Themed Room Decoration Package; or
- “Celebrate a Happier Wedding” Themed Room Decoration Package; or
- “Journey with Duffy and Friends” Themed Room Decoration Package; or
- “Toy Story” Themed Room Decoration Package.
- This benefit may not be used in conjunction with any other room decoration discount or promotion.
- Cancellation or change is subject to the terms and conditions applicable to the Hotel reservation made by the Eligible Member.
Other Terms and Conditions Applicable to the MyDisney Program
- Each benefit issued for an Eligible Transaction may be used once only. Only one (1) voucher and one (1) benefit can be used in each single transaction. HKITP’s record; in relation to the issue and usage of the benefits shall be final and conclusive.
- Duplicate, damaged or altered tickets or vouchers will not be accepted. Lost tickets or vouchers will not be replaced.
- Except as expressly provided by HKITP to the contrary, the vouchers and the benefits cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash in whole or in part, or exchanged for other products or discounts.
- All merchandise items purchased using MyDisney benefits are subject to the exchange and refund policy printed on the back of original sales receipts.
- If the net value of an Eligible Transaction after any refund or exchange is lower than the spending threshold required for the MyDisney benefit in question, the MyDisney benefit will be forfeited. The Eligible Member receiving the refund or exchange shall pay HKITP the amount of any discount, offer or benefit received, and return to HKITP any gift redeemed, as applicable.
- The vouchers and the benefits cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, promotions or discounts (including any other MyDisney benefits, any Cast Eligible member discounts, Magic Access member discounts, birthday privileges or renewal benefits).
- HKITP reserves the right to determine or change at its sole and absolute discretion: (a) the type, design or other features of any merchandise or food and beverage items redeemable using the benefits; (b) the prices of the merchandise, food and beverages items; (c) the menu of each designated restaurant, and (d) the operating hours of the designated redemption locations.
- Benefits apply to the Eligible Member making the Eligible Transaction only and are non-transferable. Benefits (including discounts) are for the Eligible Member's personal use only and must not be used to obtain or purchase items, services, discounts or other benefits with the intent to resell such items, services, discounts or other benefits. Benefits (including discounts) must not be sold, bartered or exchanged for any goods, services or benefits.
- Eligible Members are required to provide names and other forms of personal data as HKITP may require for identity verification or other purposes. HKITP may refuse to accept any voucher and refuse to provide any benefit if his/her identity or other eligibility for using the voucher or the benefit cannot be proved to HKITP’s satisfaction or any circumstances described in paragraph 36 below occurs.
- HKITP reserves the right at any time to revoke any MyDisney Account (and the corresponding MyDisney membership), or suspend or terminate the benefits associated with the account or membership, without refund or compensation if, in its sole judgment, any of the following circumstances arise:
(a) if the MyDisney membership or the MyDisney Account is used for redemption of benefits by any person other than the registered holder of such membership or account;
(b) the Guest holds more than one MyDisney membership or MyDisney Account at the same time;
(c) the MyDisney membership, MyDisney Account and/or the associated benefits are used for commercial or other unauthorized purposes;
(d) if the member violates or fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions, the Rules and Regulations of the Park or the Rules and Regulations of the Hotels;
(e) unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior;
(f) to ensure safety, security or order; or
(g) if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.
- HKITP reserves the right to add to, delete and/or to vary the terms and conditions applicable to the benefits or to terminate or suspend the availability of the MyDisney program, any MyDisney Account and/or any MyDisney benefit at any time and from time to time without notice, save and except that HKITP will give notice to the Eligible Member of any material change to the benefits in accordance with this paragraph 37.
Any notice given by HKITP of a material change in these terms and conditions may be sent by post, email, via SMS message or by posting the material change on the Website. Publication of the material change by such means as HKITP may consider appropriate will also constitute effective notice to the member. Use of the MyDisney membership, MyDisney Account or the associated benefits after the date upon which any material change is to have effect will constitute acceptance by the member of such change, and the member shall be bound by such change.
- The MyDisney membership, MyDisney Account and the associated benefits are provided in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (“HKSAR”) only. HKITP makes no representation that participation in MyDisney program or use of the MyDisney Account or the associated benefits are appropriate or available in other locations and the benefits are void in any jurisdiction where participation in the program or use of the account or benefits is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to participate in MyDisney program or use the account or benefit do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and other language version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- In case of any disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this program and the benefits.
- These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the Eligible Member using the benefit. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.