MyDisney fans are entitled to enjoy many PLAY, SHOP AND DINE privileges (including a special edition Disney gift and multiple discount vouchers) upon a Park Ticket purchase.
- Ticket for 2-day visit within a 7-day period
(First visit must be on or before December 31, 2019)- Three HK$10 merchandise discount vouchers
(Total value HK$30)
(Ages 12 - 64)
Child (Ages 3 - 11)
By purchasing your ticket online, you can now enjoy instant access to the Park by scanning your Disney eTicket(s) on your mobile device (or presenting a printed version) at the Park Main Entrance.
Toy Story & Pixar Pals Summer Splash
This summer, Disney•Pixar friends are putting on the “Pixar Water Play Street Party!” with two new dynamic floats that are loaded with amazing water features. We can't wait to splash and play with you!
Learn more about Toy Story & Pixar Pals Summer Splash
Heroic Encounter with Iron Man
This is your chance to meet Iron Man himself. After safely touching down from your Iron Wing ride at the Stark Expo, don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity at the Iron Man Tech Showcase – Presented by Stark industries.
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! Go All-in!
The world's first 'Ant-Man and The Wasp' attraction debuts at Hong Kong Disneyland! Experience the excitement of shrinking down to the size of an ant at the Park's second Marvel attraction - Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! Go all-in to become part of this epic battle!
Mickey and the Wondrous Book
A new and spectacularly unique “Happily Ever After” show has been created to bring to life new and classic Disney stories and movies in an exhilarating, musical revue stage production like no other!
'Disney Paint the Night' Parade
Unleash your imagination when Mickey Mouse lights up the night with a procession of Disney Characters and a pageant of magical visions.
Meet the Disney Princesses
Disney Princesses from kingdoms near and far are waiting to meet you at different times.
Meet Duffy and Friends at Main Street Cinema
Mickey’s teddy bear Duffy and his friend Cookie at Main Street Cinema and are ready to give out big hugs.
Meet Disney friends at Karibuni Marketplace
A number of Disney friends from beloved adventure stories are awaiting guests there, including Carl and Russell from Up, King Louie and Baloo from The Jungle Book, Timon and Rafiki from The Lion King, Genie and Princess Jasmine from Aladdin, Judy and Nick from Zootopia, as well as Lilo and Stitch.
- This offer is only available to tourists visiting Hong Kong (“Eligible Guests”).
- This offer is available for purchase online from the website (the “Website”) designated by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”). In completing the purchase, Eligible Guests are required to provide names, credit card information and other forms of personal data as HKITP may require.
- Eligible Guests will receive a confirmation email after purchasing the Offer Ticket(s) on the Website. For verification purpose, Eligible Guests are required to present the confirmation issued by HKITP and (ii) valid travel documents specified in paragraph 1 above upon admission to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (the “Park”).
- Eligible Guests holding the Offer Ticket(s) may make two visits to the Park during a 7 consecutive days’ period. Eligible Guests must make their first visit on or before the last day of the validity date specified on the ticket. Offer Tickets not used on or before the last day of the validity date specified on the ticket will be void without exchange, refund or compensation.
- Eligible Guests may enjoy HK$10 off with any purchase at any merchandise stores in the Park by presenting the Park ticket(s) in association with which the eVoucher is issued.
- Each eVoucher is for one-time use only and must be presented at the time of payment. Only one eVoucher can be used in each single transaction.