Now with Free Cancellation for selected Park Tickets and Designated In-Park Products+
- Ticket for 2-day visit within a 7-day period*
- Two HK$10 merchandise discount vouchers
(Total value HK$20)
- One Buy-1-Get-1-Free Popcorn voucher at
Outdoor Vending Carts in the Park
- One voucher to redeem a Designated Disney
Friends Sip Sip^ at Outdoor Vending Carts
in the Park (Valued at HK$45)
(Ages 12 - 64)
Child (Ages 3 - 11)
+Understanding the need for flexibility in planning travel during this time, free cancellation is provided for selected Park Tickets and Designated In-Park Products for guests to feel confident when booking with us. Click HERE for more information.
*First visit must be on or before January 3, 2021
^Bottled drink not included
Enjoy instant Park Admission with Disney eTicket!
By purchasing your ticket online, you can now enjoy instant access to the Park by scanning your Disney eTicket(s) on your mobile device (or presenting a printed version) at the Park Main Entrance.
To maintain appropriate social distance among Guests, Hong Kong Disneyland has introduced capacity control in our Park. All Guests are required to reserve their visit date through our website prior to their visit to the Park. Please click HERE for details and reservation.
The Magical Photo Spots
Capture every magical #HKDisneyland moment with a photo at each of these spots and upload them to social media!
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! Go All-in!
The world's first 'Ant-Man and The Wasp' attraction debuts at Hong Kong Disneyland! Experience the excitement of shrinking down to the size of an ant at the Park's second Marvel attraction - Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! Go all-in to become part of this epic battle!
Mickey and the Wondrous Book
A new and spectacularly unique “Happily Ever After” show has been created to bring to life new and classic Disney stories and movies in an exhilarating, musical revue stage production like no other!
- The “2-Day Fun” Special Package (“Package”) is only available to tourists visiting Hong Kong (each an “Eligible Guest”).
- A confirmation email will be issued to the Guests purchasing the Package on the Website. Upon admission to the Park, each Eligible Guest is required to present (i) the confirmation issued by HKITP and (ii) valid travel document at the turnstiles located at Main Entrance of the Park for verification purpose.
- For verification purposes, before entering the Park, a photo will be taken of the Eligible Guest at the turnstile, the photo being used to verify the Eligible Guest's identity as a ticket-holder upon each re-entry. Eligible Guests who do not wish to have their photo taken will be offered a different method of verification, e.g. presenting such other personal identification for themselves and their children as HKITP may from time to time require, and in addition, such Eligible Guest’s name will be printed on the offer ticket and such name cannot be changed.
- Eligible Guests holding the Offer Tickets may make two visits to the Park during a 7 consecutive days’ period. Eligible Guests must make their first visit on or before the last day of the validity date specified on the ticket. Offer Tickets not used on or before the last day of the validity date specified on the ticket will be void without exchange, refund or compensation.
- Eligible Guests may enjoy HK$10 off with any purchase at any merchandise stores in the Park by presenting the Offer Ticket issued together with the e-Voucher on the day(s) of Park admission.
- Eligible Guests may enjoy the following offers at any Outdoor Vending Carts in the Park by presenting the Offer Ticket issued together with the e-Vouchers on the day(s) of Park admission:
- extra 32oz. popcorn upon purchase of 32oz. popcorn; AND
- redeem one (1) designated Disney Friends Sip Sip (bottled drink not included).