Buy now and have a magical journey at Hong Kong Disneyland!
- Ticket for 2-day visit within a 7-day period*
- Two HK$10 merchandise discount vouchers
(Total value HK$20)
- One Buy-1-Get-1-Free Popcorn voucher at
Outdoor Vending Carts in the Park
- One HK$15 combo meal discount voucher^
(Valid after 4:30pm)
(Ages 12 - 64)
Child (Ages 3 - 11)
*First visit must be on or before January 2, 2022
^Applicable at Theme Park Quick Service Restaurants in the Park:
- Starliner Diner (Tomorrowland)
- Comet Cafe (Tomorrowland)
- Clopin’s Festival of Foods (Fantasyland)
- Royal Banquet Hall (Fantasyland)
Visit with Peace of Mind
The well-being of the resort’s guests and cast members are always our top priority. Hong Kong Disneyland Resort continues to implement a measured approach with health and safety protocols. Guests may enjoy their visits with peace of mind.
Learn more about our health and safety measures
Celebrating 15 Years of Magical Dreams
Happy Birthday! Hong Kong Disneyland’s special 15th birthday celebration is a time filled with magic and happiness for all. For 15 incredible years, this land of wonder has been a place where countless dreams have come true. And to mark this momentous occasion, another dazzling dream has come true with the reimagined Castle of Magical Dreams, which is built on 13 classic Disney tales of Princesses and Queens and inspires all who dare to dream big.
Celebrate with our Disney Friends
There will be festive 15th Anniversary decorations in different corners of the park and different Disney Friends will also be wearing colorful 15th Anniversary-themed costumes. No matter where Guests are in the park’s different lands, restaurants, shops or the resort hotels, the birthday surprises they find will fill them with wonder.
The Magical Photo Spots
Capture every magical #HKDisneyland moment with a photo at each of these spots and upload them to social media!
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! Go All-in!
The world's first 'Ant-Man and The Wasp' attraction debuts at Hong Kong Disneyland! Experience the excitement of shrinking down to the size of an ant at the Park's second Marvel attraction - Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! Go all-in to become part of this epic battle!
Mickey and the Wondrous Book
A new and spectacularly unique “Happily Ever After” show has been created to bring to life new and classic Disney stories and movies in an exhilarating, musical revue stage production like no other!
- The “2-Day Fun” Special Package (“Package”) is only available to tourists visiting Hong Kong (each an “Eligible Guest”).
- The Package prices are only applicable to the purchase of 2-Day General Admission Tickets and 2-Day Child Tickets (each an “Offer Ticket” and collectively the “Offer Tickets”) to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (the “Park”) and are not applicable to the purchase of any other ticket types.
- When redeeming the Offer Tickets, the Eligible Guests must, in person on or before January 2, 2022, present (i) the confirmation issued by HKITP; (ii) his/her valid travel document with photo identification; and (iii) the credit card used for purchasing the Offer Tickets at the Main Entrance turnstile of the Park for verification purpose.
- Eligible Guests holding the Offer Tickets may make two visits to the Park during a 7 consecutive days’ period. Eligible Guests must make their first visit on or before the last day of the validity date specified on the ticket. Offer Tickets not used on or before the last day of the validity date specified on the ticket will be void without exchange, refund or compensation.
- E-Vouchers issued with the Offer Tickets are only valid on the day(s) of Park admission using such Offer Tickets. Offer Tickets and e-Vouchers not used during their validity will be void without compensation, and cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash in whole or in part, or exchanged for other products or discounts.