“24 Magic” Hotel Offer (the “Offer”)
- The Offer is only available to any Hong Kong resident who:
- is aged 18 or above;
- holds a valid Hong Kong Identity Card;
- books a Standard Room at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel (“Hotel”);
- checks in any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday between June 2, 2021 and September 29, 2021 (both dates inclusive) with check-out date on or before September 30, 2021 except for June 30, 2021, July 1, 2021 and September 20 to 21, 2021 which are block out dates; and
- is one of the staying Guests of the Hotel room.
(such guest meeting all criteria in (i) to (v), “Eligible Guest”).
- The Eligible Guest is required to present his/her Hong Kong Identity Card for verification upon check-in. If the eligibility requirement for the Offer cannot be verified, the prevailing room rate at the time of check-in will be charged.
- The Offer is only applicable to bookings for a Standard Room at the Hotel from 6:00 p.m. on the check-in date to 6:00 p.m. on the next day. Any booking outside of such period will be subject to additional room charge at the prevailing rate.
- Advance reservation is required at least one (1) day prior to the check-in date.
- The prevailing room rate for each Hotel room is determined at the time of booking.
- The “Room Charges” include: (i) the applicable room rate determined based on the check-in and check-out dates, the Hotel and designated room category and the prevailing room rate (subject to availability and any Benefits Limits as such term is defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotel-general-terms-conditions/ (“Hotel General Terms and Conditions”)); (ii) any Surcharge mentioned in Paragraph 7 below and (iii) 10% service charge on charges (i) and (ii).
- An extra charge of HK$200 per person per night (subject to 10% service charge) applies to the third and fourth Guests aged 12 or above (“Additional Guests”) staying in the same Hotel room (“Surcharge”). The Surcharge covers only the Hotel accommodation fee for the Additional Guests, but does not include any other package components.
- Subject to Paragraph 7 above, each Hotel room can accommodate up to a maximum of four (4) Guests. At least one (1) adult must be a staying Guest in the Hotel room.
- Full payment of the Room Charges and any additional charge for add-on items will be charged for each reservation at the time of booking.
- Eligible Guest is required to provide information including his/her name and credit card details for deposit upon reservation. No change of any Guest name(s) is allowed under any circumstances.
- Each Eligible Guest may only reserve a maximum of one (1) room with the same check-in and check-out date.
- Each Guest may cancel or amend the reservation at least 3 days prior to Hotel room check-in date. The Room Charges will be charged in case of any cancellation made after the prescribed period stated in this paragraph or no show. Amendment of reservation is subject to availability and Benefit Limits (as defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions), and no change is permitted after the prescribed period stated in this paragraph.
- The Offer is not commissionable.
- The Offer is subject to all the terms and conditions set out in the related “Offer Highlights” page, the Hotel General Terms and Conditions, and to other restrictions and changes determined by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
In-Room Dining Terms and Conditions
- Designated in-room food and drinks set for two persons will be served in the Eligible Guest’s Hotel room between 8:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. on the check-in date. Advance reservation is required at least one (1) hour prior to the preferred service time at the Hotel front desk or the Hotel room service hotline.
- Service of the food and drinks set will be subject to availability of the food and beverage items, capacity and the operating hours of the restaurant and in-room service.
- The in-room food and drinks set is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, either in whole or in part, for cash or any other items.
Other Terms and Conditions applicable to the Offer
Standard Chartered Bank (HK) Limited – credit card 12-month interest-free instalment offer
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or benefit (including without limitation the “Exclusive Hotel Privilege” offer, Cast Member benefits and Magic Access Member benefits).
- HKITP reserves the right to: (a) determine the prices of the food and beverage; (b) determine the menu of the restaurants and in-room service; and (c) change the operating hours of restaurants and in-room service, in each case, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of the Offer.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- HKITP reserves the rights to (i) amend or supplement these Terms and Conditions; (ii) change any block-out date and (iii) terminate or suspend the availability of any offer, discount or promotion, in each case, at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the Eligible Guest purchasing the Offer. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
The credit card interest-free instalment payment plan and promotional offers in respect of such plan (if any) (collectively, “Plan”) are provided by Standard Chartered Bank (HK) Limited (“Bank”), and not by or on behalf of Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) or any of its affiliates. The Bank is not acting and shall not be any way treated as an agent of HKITP. The Plan may be subject to additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Bank, please visit the Bank’s website sc.com/hk/hkdl for details. Guests agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, HKITP shall have no liability relating to any aspect of the Plan, including without limitation, its quality, the supply, the descriptions of products and/or services provided, the administration or execution thereof, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorised representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the Plan.
Any change after the hotel reservation completes shall be treated as a cancellation of the hotel reservation. A new reservation is required for the hotel stay.
The cardholder authorises HKITP to (i) withhold or deduct from the payment made and/or (ii) charge on the cardholder’s credit card account the applicable cancellation charges and all costs, interests, fees, expenses, losses or other liabilities incurred by HKITP arising from the cardholder’s instalment payment arrangement.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Offer is only available to any Hong Kong resident who: