- “StellaLou’s Wonderful Wishes Ballet” with Explorer’s Semi-Buffet Package – Terms and Conditions
- This “StellaLou’s Wonderful Wishes Ballet” with Explorer’s Semi-Buffet package is offered by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) during the periods from April 5, 2023 to April 10, 2023 and from April 14, 2023 to April 16, 2023 during such opening hours designated by HKITP in the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”).
- The package is available for purchase on the website (the “Website”) designated by HKITP from March 9 to April 14, 2023 (both dates inclusive), subject to availability and limited quota.
- The package includes:
- one (1) semi-buffet (for adult or child) at Explorer’s Club Restaurant at designated dining session; and
- one (1) priority entry to designated session of the “StellaLou’s Wonderful Wishes Ballet” show at Disney’s Storybook Theater.
- To purchase the package on the Website, guest must be aged 18 or above and is required to provide: (a) his/her name, credit card information, email address and other form of personal data as HKITP may require; (b) the consumption date (“Package Date”) and the party size of the semi-buffet; and (c) the dining session. The Package Date and the dining session cannot be changed once they are confirmed.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the guest at the email address provided during his/her online purchase. A redemption ticket (“Redemption Ticket”) will be issued and attached to the confirmation email for each package purchased.
- Each redemption ticket may be used to redeem one semi-buffet and one show. Guest is required to present the redemption ticket in printed copy or in electronic copy on his/her personal mobile device upon arrival at the entrance of Explorer’s Club Restaurant and Disney’s Storybook Theater.
- The redemption ticket is only valid for use on the date and time as shown on the redemption ticket. Redemption tickets not used on the validity date and time will be void without exchange, refund or compensation.
- The package and redemption ticket are not for re-sale, non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable, either in whole or in part, for cash or any other item, and may not be used in conjunction with other special experience or food and beverage promotions or discounts.
- The Package does not include admission to the Park. To redeem the package, all guests are required to have valid admission tickets and make reservation with valid tickets or membership cards for the Package Date before visiting the Park. Park visit reservation of each type of ticket or membership card is subject to a limited quota. Reservation will not be accepted once the respective quota is full. All guests are required to comply with the latest requirements set out in the Health & Safety Information available at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/guest-services/health-and-safety/ when visiting the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (“Resort”).
- HKITP reserves the right to delay, suspend, cancel or relocate the show, and any other entertainment activity and facility without compensation or refund in case of inclement weather or if the circumstances so require, in each case as determined by HKITP in its sole judgment, without obligation to reschedule or relocate the show.
- HKITP may refuse to allow the redemption and use of, and withhold or revoke any benefit in the package without refund or compensation if in its sole judgment (i) the package and/or benefits under the package are used for commercial or other unauthorized purposes; (ii) if any of these terms and conditions is violated or not complied with; and/or (iii) if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.
- HKITP reserves the right to (i) amend or supplement these terms and conditions; (ii) designate or change the prices, validity and/or block-out dates of any ticket, tour, product, service, offer, discount or promotion; and (iii) terminate or suspend the availability of any product, service, offer, discount or promotion, in each case, at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
Redemption of Semi-Buffet:
- Guest is required to arrive at the entrance of Explorer’s Club Restaurant 10 minutes before the dining session and present his/her redemption ticket in printed copy or in electronic copy on his/her personal mobile device for scanning the QR code on the redemption ticket.
- Guests may be arranged to be seated in the outdoor dining area according to their payment sequence.
- Redemption of food and beverage items is subject to availability of such food and beverage items at Explorer’s Club Restaurant.
- Additional purchase at the restaurant will be charged at the published rate with 10% service charge.
- HKITP reserves the rights to determine, change or adjust the following aspects: (a) the prices of the semi-buffet; (b) the items of the semi-buffet; (c) the opening hours of the restaurant; (d) the duration of the dining session; (e) the operation for any period of the restaurant or any part of it; (f) the number and eligibility of persons having access to the restaurant or any part of it, in each case, in its sole and absolute discretion.
Access to the show:
- To enjoy priority entry to the show, guest is required to arrive at the entrance of Disney’s Storybook Theater at least 25 minutes before the start time of the designated show session and present his/her redemption ticket in printed copy or in electronic copy on his/her personal mobile device for cast members to scan the QR code on the redemption ticket.
- In the event that the show is cancelled, guest is not entitled to admission to a different show session or any other substitute benefit.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to the package:
- The package and its respective components, the issuance and use of the package and its respective components and admission to the Park or other parts of the Resort there are each subject to (i) the “Offer Highlight” and “Important Details” set out in all relevant pages on the Website, (ii) these terms and conditions and the General Terms and Conditions at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/ticket-general-terms-conditions/, (iii) the rules and regulations applicable to the location or facility in question (including without limitation, the Park Rules and Regulations and Hotel Rules and Regulations) which are set out on the Website, (iv) the latest requirements at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/guest-services/health-and-safety/, and (v) all other requirements, restrictions and changes determined by HKITP in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
- HKITP may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, (a) make or modify the rules to be followed within the whole or any part of the Resort, (b) change or adjust the entry requirement or the mode of operation (including but not limited to operating hours) of the Resort or any hotel, location, attraction, show, shop, restaurant, facility or amenity thereat, (c) close or adjust the operation for any period the Resort or any part of it, (d) modify, relocate, refurbish or replace any location, attraction, show, shop, restaurant, facility or amenity, (e) restrict the number, class or eligibility of persons having access to the Resort or any part of it, (f) suspend or cancel any attraction, show, facility, amenity or entertainment or marketing program, offering or activity, and/or (g) impose limit on the purchase of any product or use of any service or facility, in each case due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, health, security or order, or compliance with law, or if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.
- The redeemed item is non-exchangeable and non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed for cash in whole or in part, or exchanged for other products or discounts.
- Photos and other visuals shown on the Website are for reference only.
- HKITP reserves the right to determine, change or adjust the prices of merchandise, food and beverage items and the menu of each restaurant or location in each case, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Each redemption ticket redeems one package only. Each component in the package may only be redeemed once. Incomplete, damaged or altered redemption tickets will be void. Lost redemption tickets will not be replaced.
- In the event of any conflict of inconsistency between the English version and the other language version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive. In case of any dispute, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of the package.
- The package is made available in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“HKSAR”) only. The package may only be redeemed in the HKSAR in accordance with these terms and conditions. HKITP makes no representation that purchase or redemption of the package is appropriate or available in other locations and the package is void in any jurisdiction where purchase or redemption of such package is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to purchase or redeem the package do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and each guest purchasing the package. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.