Chef Mickey recalls the lavish Art Deco-styled studio commissaries of Hollywood's Golden Age. And keep your camera handy—Chef Mickey himself greets his dinner guests at dinner!
Print this special coupon and take it with you to receive your discount:
- HK$80 off per adult
- HK$50 off per child (ages 3 to 11)
|Days Available||Seating||Price with Coupon|
Mondays to Fridays
Public Holidays and
Public Holiday Eves
Enjoy a delicious international buffet and meet Chef Mickey in person!
Immerse yourself in the magical world of Disney animation as you meet Chef Mickey and delight in delicacies from around the globe. Don't forget your camera for capturing your special moment with Mickey Mouse! Children may also receive a Chef Hat with Mickey's autograph.
How To Book:
An advance reservation is required. Please call Disney's Hollywood Hotel at
+852 3510-5000 to book your table.
- Prices are subject to 10% service charge and subject to change during festive period. Christmas special pricing is from December 13, 2014 to January 1, 2015. Please call +852 3510-5000 for enquiry and reservation.
- Blockout dates for full seating: December 13, 2014 through January 1, 2015.
- Blockout dates for Dinner Buffet Coupon: December 19, 2014 through January 1, 2015.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other food and beverage discount or promotion.
- This coupon must be presented when you arrive at the restaurant.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- This Offer is subject to these terms and conditions.
- This coupon ('Coupon') is valid from October 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015, both dates inclusive ('Promotion Period'). Blockout dates are December 19, 2014 to January 1, 2015.
- During the Promotion Period, Guest may present this Coupon to enjoy a HK$80 discount on his/her adult dinner buffet and a HK$50 discount on his/her child dinner buffet at Chef Mickey in Disney's Hollywood Hotel ('Chef Mickey'). Please call +852 3510-5000 for hours.
- A 10% service charge will apply based on the original price.
- Hong Kong International Theme Parks Limited ('HKITP') reserves the right to determine the prices of food and beverage and the operating hours of Chef Mickey in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Advanced reservation is required and is subject to availability. Please call +852 3510-5000 for reservations.
- This Coupon must be presented at the time of arrival at Chef Mickey. This Coupon is for one-time use only and will be collected upon redemption.
- This Coupon may not be used in conjunction with any other food and beverage discount or promotion. Each Guest may only use one Coupon for his/her dinner buffet with up to 7 other Guests (including both adults and children) at Chef Mickey.
- This Coupon cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash or used as a cash equivalent. Any Coupon which has been damaged or altered will be invalid.
- This Offer is made in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ('HKSAR') only. HKITP makes no representation that participation in this Offer is appropriate or available in other locations and this Offer is void in any jurisdiction where participation in such an offer is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to participate in this Offer do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this Offer.
- HKITP reserves the right to amend or supplement these terms and conditions applicable to this Coupon or to terminate or suspend the availability of this Offer at any time without any prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of HKSAR.