Exclusive for Concert Guests: Hong Kong Disneyland Play & Dine Package – Terms & Conditions
- Guests who have purchased valid tickets to the “Jay Chou Carnival World Tour Concert 2019 Hong Kong” (“Concert”) to be held at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort are eligible for this offer (each an “Eligible Guest”). Each Concert ticket may only be used to purchase one (1) 1-Day General Admission Ticket (“Offer Ticket”) to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (the “Park”) under this offer for his/her personal use and is not applicable to the purchase of any other ticket types.
- This offer is only available for purchase online on the website (the “Website”) designated by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) from October 15, 2019 to December 16, 2019 (the “Offer Period”). To complete the purchase, Eligible Guests are required to provide names, credit card information and such other data as HKITP may require.
- Eligible Guests will receive a confirmation email after purchasing the Offer Tickets on the Website. Upon admission to the Park, each Eligible Guest is required to present (i) the confirmation email issued by HKITP, and (ii) his/her physical ticket for Concert admission at the turnstile for verification purpose.
- Offer Tickets are valid for admission during the period from December 5 to 9, 2019 and from December 12 to 16, 2019 only. Park meal combo vouchers (“e-Vouchers”) issued with the Offer Tickets are only valid for redemption on the day of Park admission using such Offer Ticket. Offer Tickets and e-Vouchers not used during their validity will be void without exchange, refund or compensation.
- Redemption of the offer items with the e-Voucher is subject to availability of such items at the redemption locations. HKITP reserves the right to determine the prices of the offer items and to change the operating hours of the redemption locations in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Offer Tickets and e-Vouchers are not for re-sale, are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable, either in whole or in part, for cash or any other items, and may not be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
- Eligible Guests who have already purchased Magic Access or any other tickets to the Park will not be entitled to any exchange or refund under this offer.
- HKITP reserves the right to (i) amend or supplement these terms and conditions; (ii) change the prices and validity for any tickets, tours, offers, promotions; (iii) change any block-out dates and (iv) terminate or suspend the availability of any offer, discount or promotion, in each case, at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
- This offer is subject to all the terms and conditions set out in the related “Offer Highlights” page, the General Terms and Conditions at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/book/tickets, and other restrictions and changes determined by HKITP in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
Offer Ticket Terms and Conditions
- On the visit day only, an Eligible Guest may, before admission to the Park, upgrade his/her Offer Ticket to a regular priced 2-Day Ticket by paying the applicable price difference in person. For the avoidance of doubt, upgrade to a regular priced 2-Day Ticket may only be made with unused Offer Ticket valid for admission on the same day.
- On the visit day only, an Eligible Guest may upgrade his/her Offer Ticket to Magic Access by Eligible Guests at Magic Access Member Service Center in the Park by paying the applicable price difference in person, with reference to the Offer Ticket’s purchase price and the type of Magic Access selected. If the selected type of Magic Access is priced lower than the Offer Ticket to be upgraded, no refund will be made. Any Magic Access issued upon upgrade will be valid for one year starting from the date when the Offer Ticket was used. No upgrade will be possible after the day when the Offer Ticket is used.
Park Meal Combo Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Eligible Guests may redeem one meal combo (excluding designated meal combos, promotional menus and kids’ combos) at one of the Signature or Deluxe Restaurants in the Park after 4:30pm by presenting the Offer Ticket issued together with the e-Voucher. Please refer to Park Guidemap for the list of Signature and Deluxe Restaurants and their respective locations.
- Each e-Voucher is for one-time use only and must be presented at the time of ordering and payment. The e-Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, promotions or discounts.
- The e-Voucher is only valid on the day when the Eligible Guest visits the Park using the Offer Ticket issued together with the e-Voucher. Unused e-Vouchers after the day of Park visit will be void without compensation, and cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash in whole or in part, or exchanged for other products or discounts.
- Damaged or altered e-Vouchers will be void. Lost e-Vouchers will not be replaced.
- Redemption of the offer items is subject to the availability of such items at and the operating hours of the designated restaurants.
- HKITP reserves the right to determine or change: (a) the prices of food and beverage items; (b) the menu of each designated restaurant; (c) the operating hours of the designated restaurants, in each case, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the other language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- In case of any disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this offer.
- The above Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the Eligible Guests using this offer. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
Exclusive for Concert Guest: Disney Hotel Stay Offer
- This offer is only available to Guests who purchased valid tickets to the “Jay Chou Carnival World Tour Concert 2019 Hong Kong” (“Concert”) to be held at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (“Eligible Guests”). Eligible Guests are required to present his / her physical ticket for Concert admission for verification upon check-in. Otherwise, the prevailing room rate at the time of check-in will be charged.
- This offer is valid for check-in dates from December 5 to 8 and December 12 to 15, 2019 with check-out date on or before December 16, 2019.
- This offer is not applicable for Suite in Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel.
- The prevailing room rate for each hotel (each a “Hotel”) is determined at the time of booking.
- Room charge (i) depends on the check-in and check-out dates, the Hotel and room category selected and the prevailing room rate and (ii) includes any applicable Surcharge mentioned in Paragraph 6 below (subject to availability and any Benefits Limits as such term is defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions), each subject to an additional 10% service charge ((i) and (ii) collectively as “Room Charge”).
- An extra charge of HK$200 per person per night applies to the third and fourth Guests aged 12 or above staying in the same Hotel room (“Surcharge”).
- Subject to Paragraph 6 above, each Hotel Room can accommodate up to a maximum of 4 Guests. At least one adult must be a staying guest in each Hotel Room.
- Full payment for the Total Price, meaning the sum of the Room Charge and any additional charge for add-on items, will be charged for each reservation at the time of booking.
- No change of guest name is allowed under any circumstances.
- Guests are not allowed to cancel or modify a reservation once it is made. Any cancellation or modification will be subject to a charge equivalent to the first night’s Room Charge. Such charge will be deducted from the deposit.
- This offer is not commissionable.
- This offer is subject to all the terms and conditions set out in the related “Offer Highlights” page, the Hotel General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotel-general-terms-conditions/ and other restrictions and changes determined by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
Exclusive for Concert Guest: Disney Hotel Early Dinner Special Offer
- Guests who purchased valid concert tickets held at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort may enjoy an exclusive set menu at HK$168 (plus 10% service charge) at Walt’s Cafe (Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel), Studio Lounge (Disney's Hollywood Hotel) or World of Color Restaurant (Disney Explorers Lodge).
- Concert tickets must be presented at the time of ordering.
- The designated period of this offer is from 16:30 to 18:30 and subject to availability.
- The promotion period is from December 6-8, 13-15, 2019
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
- Advance reservation is required and specify the usage of this offer at the time of reservation. Please call Walt’s Cafe (+852 3510-6000), Studio Lounge (+852 3510-5000) or World of Color Restaurant (+852 3510-2000) for enquiry and reservation.
- HKITP reserves the right to determine the prices of the food and beverage and the operating hours of the restaurants in its sole and absolute discretion.
- In the event of dispute, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this coupon.
- HKITP reserves the right to amend or supplement these terms and conditions applicable to the Coupons, the Offer or to terminate or suspend the availability of the Offer at any time without any prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of HKSAR.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at email@example.com.