- Exclusive for Concert Guests: Disney Hotel Stay Offer
- This offer is only available to Guests who purchased valid concert tickets held at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (“Eligible Guests”). Eligible Guests are required to present a valid concert ticket for verification upon check-in. Otherwise, the prevailing room rate at the time of check-in will be charged.
- This offer is valid for check-in dates from April 16 to 18, 2019 with check-out date on or before Apr 19, 2019.
- Actual offer price depends on the check-in and check-out dates, the hotel and room category selected, the prevailing room rate, the number of staying Guests in the group and the respective ages of the staying Guests (subject to availability and any Benefits Limits as such term is defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions). The prevailing room rate for each hotel (each a “Hotel”) is determined at the time of booking.
- An extra charge of HK$200 per person per night applies to the third and fourth Guests aged 12 or above staying in the same Hotel room.
- Subject to Paragraph 4 above, each Hotel Room can accommodate up to a maximum of 4 Guests. At least one adult must be a staying guest in each Hotel Room.
- A 10% service charge based on the sum of discounted room rate and extra charge (if any) will be applied.
- A deposit equivalent to the first night’s room rate, extra charge (if any) and 10% service charge will be charged for each reservation at the time of booking.
- No change of guest name is allowed under any circumstances.
- Guests are not allowed to cancel or modify a reservation once it is made. Any cancellation or modification will be subject to a charge equivalent to the first night’s room rate, extra charge (if any) and 10% service charge. Such charge will be deducted from the deposit.
- This offer is not commissionable.
- This offer is subject to all the terms and conditions set out in the related “Offer Highlights” page, the Hotel General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotel-general-terms-conditions/ and other restrictions and changes determined by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
Exclusive for Concert Guests: Disney Hotel Happy Hour Special Package
- Guests who purchased valid concert tickets held at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort may enjoy a snack sampler and unlimited serving of soft drinks, juices, beer, red wine and white wine package at HK$220 (plus 10% service charge) at Studio Lounge (Disney's Hollywood Hotel) or World of Color Restaurant (Disney Explorers Lodge)
- The designated period of this offer is from 14:30 to 16:30 and subject to availability.
- The promotion period is from April 17-18, 2019.
- Advance reservation is required and specify the usage of this offer at the time of reservation. Please call Studio Lounge (+852 3510-5000) or World of Color Restaurant (+852 3510-2000) for enquiry and reservation.
- HKITP reserves the right to determine the prices of the food and beverage and the operating hours of the restaurants in its sole and absolute discretion.
- In the event of dispute, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this coupon.
- HKITP reserves the right to amend or supplement these terms and conditions applicable to the Coupons, the Offer or to terminate or suspend the availability of the Offer at any time without any prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of HKSAR.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.