Guests who stay in a Disney hotel can enjoy a delightful Disney-themed dim sum lunch at the award-winning Crystal Lotus Restaurant.
Our master chefs will prepare an assortment of delicious dim sum you won’t see anywhere else in the world. You’ll enjoy famous Disney signature dim sum including 'Little Pigs Barbecue Pork Bun,' 'Little Green Men Pork and Vegetable Bun' and 'Mickey's Seafood Glutinous Pancake' followed by freshly prepared Chinese cuisine!
Crystal Lotus won the Best of the Best Culinary Awards 2009 - Gold with Distinction Medal from Dim-Sum Category. Don't miss this chance to experience a dim sum meal like no other!
Explore prices and available dates:
|Available Dates||From October 1, 2014 to September 30, 2015|
Price Per Person
(regular price: HK$426)
- Monday to Friday: 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays: 12:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Rice Pasta with Shredded Chicken Salad in Sesame Sauce
Disney-Style Dim Sum:
Little Pig Barbecue Pork Bun
Little Green Men Pork and Vegetable Bun
Mickey’s Seafood Glutinous Pancake
Double-Boiled Sea Whelk and Stuffed Whole Dried Scallops in Mickey Winter Melon Soup
Wok-Fried Shrimp and Disney Root Vegetables
Braised De-Boned Short Rib in Spicy Sichuan Sauce
Fried Rice with Crispy Eel and Pickled Vegetables in Golden Nest
Combo of 'Duffy' Steamed Red Bean Puree Bun
and Chilled Dual 'Mickey's' Pudding
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Surround yourself with Victorian elegance and enjoy our famous hospitality, including unparalleled service in a child-friendly environment. At the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, the magic doesn’t end when you leave the park. You’ll enjoy:
- Your choice of spacious, luxurious rooms—some include Jacuzzis and balconies with sea views
- Free parking for hotel Guests
- Unique dining experiences at a variety of delicious restaurants
- Turn your daughter into a princess at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Drop off the kids at The Storybook Playroom, a whimsical and imaginative children’s activity center
- Meet the Disney Princesses
- Play and swim in the outdoor and indoor swimming pools
- Exercise in the fully equipped gym
Disney’s Hollywood Hotel
Step into Hollywood’s Golden Age at this movie-themed hotel, filled with cinematic magic and every amenity.
As a Guest of Disney’s Hollywood Hotel, you’ll get to:
- Relax in comfort in your choice of spacious accommodations.
- Take a refreshing swim in the piano-shaped pool.
- Stroll through landscaped gardens and picnic on the rolling lawn.
- Tour the collection of glamorous 1930s-era cars.
- Experience unique international dining with favorite Disney Characters
- Enjoy free transportation to the park and back.
Why Stay in a Hotel at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort?
When you stay in a Disney hotel, you get to stay in the middle of magic! Choose one of 2 themed hotels just a few steps from the park and enjoy spacious rooms, breathtaking views and unparalleled Disney service.
- Complimentary parking and transportation – Come and go from the parks as you please during regular park hours (valid park admission required). Enjoy complimentary bus rides between the park and your hotel.
- Access to entertaining amenities at Disney hotels – Make a splash at pools, enjoy creative children’s activity programs and meet favorite Disney Characters at hotel restaurants.
- Magical Disney touches throughout the hotels
To Reserve Your Lunch:Please call +852 1-830-830 to book your hotel room and reserve your dim sum lunch. You can also add a lunch reservation 48 hours before you check in. Please say you are reserving the 'Disney Special Dim Sum Lunch Set Promotion” when you call in order to receive your special pricing.
- Advance booking is required for an extra order of Disney-style dim sum.
- The menu and price are subject to change.
- Price includes tea condiment and service charge.
- Minimum of 2 people.
- Lunch must be purchased 48 hours before hotel check-in.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- Disney Special Dim Sum Lunch Set Promotion ('Offer') is valid from October 1, 2014 to September 30, 2015 ('Promotion Period'). The last check-in date is September 30, 2015.
- Guests who have made a hotel reservation at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Hollywood Hotel are eligible for the Offer ('Eligible Guests').
- Eligible Guests may order this special lunch set at the price of HK$388 (price included tea condiment and service charge) per person (minimum of 2 people) at Crystal Lotus (Monday to Friday: 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM; Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays: 12:00 PM to 3:30 PM) located in the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel on any day during the Promotion Period.
- Hong Kong International Theme Parks Limited ('HKITP') reserves the right to determine the prices of food and beverage and the operating hours of the restaurants in its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Offer must be purchased 48 hours before the hotel check-in date by calling the Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center at +852 1-830-830 and mentioning the 'Disney Special Dim Sum Lunch Set Promotion.'
- This Offer and seating is subject to availability.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other food and beverage discount or promotion.
- This Offer is made in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ('HKSAR') only. This Offer may only be redeemed in the HKSAR in person by eligible guests in accordance with these terms and conditions. HKITP makes no representation that participation in this Offer is appropriate or available in other locations and this Offer is void in any jurisdiction where participation in such an Offer is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to participate in this Offer do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this Offer.
- HKITP reserves the right to amend or supplement the terms and conditions applicable to the Offers or to terminate or suspend the availability of any Offer at any time without any prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR.