To Reserve Your Lunch:Please call +852 1-830-830 to book your hotel room and reserve your dim sum lunch. You may also reserve your lunch 48 hours before you check in. Please quote the 'Disney Special Dim Sum Lunch Set Promotion” to receive your special pricing.
- Advance booking is required for an extra order of Signature Dim Sum.
- The menu and price are subject to change.
- Price includes tea condiment and service charge.
- Minimum of 2 people.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other food and beverage discount or promotion
- Disney Special Dim Sum Lunch Set Promotion (“Offer”) is valid from April 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017 ('Promotion Period'). The last check-in date is March 31, 2017.
- Guests who have made a hotel reservation at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Hollywood Hotel are eligible for the Offer (“Eligible Guests”).
- Eligible Guests may order this special lunch set at the price of HK$388 (price included tea condiment and service charge) per person (minimum of 2 persons) at Crystal Lotus (Mondays to Fridays: 12:00pm – 02:30pm; Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays: 11:00am – 03:00pm) located in the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel on any day during the Promotion Period.
- Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited ('HKITP') reserves the right to determine the prices of food and beverage and the operating hours of the restaurants in its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Offer must be purchased 48 hours before the hotel check-in date by calling the Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center at (852) 1-830-830, quoting “Disney Special Dim Sum Lunch Set Promotion”.
- This Offer and seating is subject to availability.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other food and beverage discount or promotion.
- This Offer is made in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ('HKSAR') only. This Offer may only be redeemed in the HKSAR in person by eligible guests in accordance with these terms and conditions. HKITP makes no representation that participation in this Offer is appropriate or available in other locations and this Offer is void in any jurisdiction where participation in such an Offer is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to participate in this Offer do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this Offer.
- HKITP reserves the right to amend or supplement the terms and conditions applicable to the Offers or to terminate or suspend the availability of any Offer at any time without any prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR.