- How To Book
You can book online. Simply click on Check Availability on this page to book your room instantly. Book online for free upgrade!
You can also book by phone, please call the Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center at +852 1-830-830 to reserve your package. Tell the Cast Member you are purchasing the ““Three Magical Days” Disney Getaway Package”.
- This offer is valid for check-in dates from October 1, 2018 to September 29, 2019 with check-out date on or before October 1, 2019, except for December 22 to 25, 2018, December 29 to 31, 2018 and February 6 to 9, 2019 which are block-out dates.
- Actual package price depends on the check-in and check-out dates, the hotel and room category selected, the prevailing room rate, the number of staying Guests in the group and the respective ages of the staying Guests (subject to availability and any Benefits Limits as such term is defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions). The prevailing room rate for each hotel (each a “Hotel”) is determined at the time of booking.
- An extra charge of HK$200 per person per night (subject to 10% service charge) applies to the third and fourth Guests aged 12 or above staying in the same Hotel room. This surcharge covers only the Hotel accommodation fee for the Guest, but does not include any other package components.
- Subject to Paragraph 3 above, each Hotel room can accommodate up to a maximum of 4 Guests. At least one adult must be a staying guest in each Hotel room.
- The price of the package includes 10% service charge based on the applicable room rate.
- A deposit equivalent to one package price will be charged for each package reservation at the time of booking.
- No change of guest name is allowed under any circumstances.
- Guest may cancel or amend the reservation at least 3 days prior to the check-in-date, except for December 15 to 31, 2018, February 5 to 9 and July 25 to August 20, 2019; in which case cancellation has to be made at least 7 days in advance. The full price of the deposit will be forfeited in case of any cancellation made after the prescribed period stated above or no show. Amendment of reservation is subject to availability and Benefit Limits, and no change is permitted after prescribed period stated above.
- This offer is not commissionable.
- This offer is subject to all the terms and conditions set out in the related “Offer Highlights” page, the Hotel General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotel-general-terms-conditions/ and to other restrictions and changes determined by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
- Guests holding 2-Day Tickets may make two visits to Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”) during a period of 7 consecutive days. Guests must make their first visit on or before the last day of the validity period specified on the ticket.
- For verification purposes, before entering the Park, a photo will be taken of the Eligible Guest at the turnstile, the photo being used to verify the Eligible Guest's identity as a ticket-holder upon each re-entry. Eligible Guests who do not wish to have their photo taken will be offered a different method of verification, e.g. presenting such other personal identification for themselves and their children as HKITP may from time to time require, and in addition, such Eligible Guest’s name will be printed on the offer ticket and such name cannot be changed.
- Subject to the applicable terms and conditions of Magic Access, Tickets issued under this offer are upgradable to Magic Access based on the published price of 2-Day Tickets.
- Tickets are subject to Ticket General Terms and Conditions set out in the website at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/book/tickets.
- Guests may enjoy complimentary breakfast at the following restaurant(s) in their staying Hotel (as defined below):i. Dining locations for Guests staying at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel are Walt’s Cafe on the second day of stay and Enchanted Garden Restaurant on the third day of stay, respectively.ii. Dining locations for Guests staying at Disney Explorers Lodge are World of Color Restaurant on the second day of stay and Dragon Wind on the third day of stay, respectively.iii. Dining location for Guests staying at Disney’s Hollywood Hotel is Chef Mickey (for both second and third days of their stay).
- Breakfast dining time is preset from 7:30am to 9:00am. Dining reservations for other time slots may be made upon check-in and subject to availability.
- Subject to availability of the food and beverage items and the operating hours of the restaurants.
- The terms and conditions relating to park meal voucher are stated on the meal voucher (an “eVoucher”), and are subject to change without prior notice.
- To redeem combo meal with price higher than the value stated on the eVoucher, the price difference will be charged.
- Main courses may only be selected from the menu board, and do not include promotional menu items, kids combo or vegetarian meals.
- The eVoucher must be presented at the time of ordering and payment. Each eVoucher can only be used once only and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, promotions or discount.
- The eVoucher cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash in whole or in part, or exchanged for other products or discounts.
- The eVoucher is for one-time use and must be used during the validity period of the eVoucher. Unused eVoucher after this validity period will be void.
- Damaged or altered eVouchers will be voided. Lost eVouchers will not be replaced.
- Redemption of the eVoucher is subject to the availability of such items and the operating hours of the designated restaurants.
- HKITP reserves the right to determine or change: (a) the prices of food and beverage items; (b) the menu of each restaurant; (c) the operating hours of the restaurants; and (d) the location of the Signature or Deluxe Restaurants, in each case, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Guests who purchase “Disney Getaway Premium Package” and “Disney Getaway Deluxe Package” will be able to enjoy Hong Kong Disneyland’s Disney PhotoPass+ feature with no additional fees.
- Guests can download “Hong Kong Disney PhotoPass” mobile app or visit www.DisneyPhotoPass.com.hk to activate Disney PhotoPass+ card by entering the 16-digit at the back of the card.
- Please visit www.DisneyPhotoPass.com.hk for more details and supplementary terms and conditions relating to Hong Kong Disneyland’s Disney PhotoPass+.
- Guests may enjoy one-way free transportation from Hotel to Hong Kong International Airport. Service is only available from 10:30am to 10:30pm and must be used on the day of departure.
- Please refer to the “Hotel to Airport Shuttle Terms and Conditions” provided at hotel front desk for more details and supplementary terms and conditions relating to the shuttle service.
- This offer is valid for hotel bookings made during the period from December 28, 2018 to September 27, 2019 and at least 3 days prior to the check-in date.
- This offer is valid for hotel check-in from January 2 to September 30, 2019, except the Block-out Dates below.
- Block-out dates: February 4 to 11, 2019.
- Guests may enjoy free hotel room upgrade and complimentary soft drink if successfully book a hotel room at the prevailing room rate or designated Special Offers through Hong Kong Disneyland Website www.hongkongdisneyland.com or Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center. This offer is not applicable to hotel room booked with Magic Access special seasonal offers and other offers as Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited may specify from time to time.
- Free hotel room upgrade:
- This offer is valid for room upgrade to the next room category within the same Hotel only.
- Room upgrade is applicable to the following room categories only:i. Disney’s Hollywood Hotel – Standard Room
ii. Disney Explorers Lodge – Standard Room
iii. Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel – Standard Room
- Limited number of rooms is available for this offer. Free hotel room upgrade is subject to availability. Confirmation of room upgrade will be stated at the confirmation letter.
- Complimentary soft drink:
- One complimentary soft drink will be offered to each Guest (up to a maximum of 4 Guests per room) when dine at any table service restaurants in the Hotels.
- Guests are required to present the confirmation letter upon redemption.
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at email@example.com.