- “Three Magical Days” Disney Getaway Package
- This package is only available to guest who:
- is aged 18 or above;
- books a room stay at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel ( “Hotel”);
- checks in on designated dates between January 5, 2024 and June 29, 2024 (both dates inclusive) with check-out date on or before July 1, 2024; and
- is one of the staying guests of the Hotel room.
- This package includes the following for the Eligible Guest and his/her guest in the same Hotel stay:
- two nights Hotel accommodation;
- two 2-Day General Admission Tickets (“Offer Tickets”) to Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”);
- two passes for Disney PhotoPass+;
- four sets of adult breakfast buffet;
- four 2-in-1 Park Meal Vouchers (“e-Vouchers”);
- late check-out at 2pm on the check-out date (except Kingdom Club Suite and Kingdom Club Cinderella Suite which are subject to availability).
- This package is only applicable to Standard Room, Deluxe Room, Sea View Room, Sea View Room with Balcony, Kingdom Club Room, Kingdom Club Suite and Kingdom Club Cinderella Suite in the Hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, this package is not applicable to Kingdom Club Frozen Suite.
- Advance reservation must be made at least three days prior to the check-in date.
- The prevailing room rate for each Hotel room is determined at the time of booking.
- The “Room Charges” include: (i) the applicable room rate determined based on the check-in and check-out dates, the Hotel and designated room category and the prevailing room rate (subject to availability and any Benefits Limits as such term is defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotel-general-terms-conditions/ (“Hotel General Terms and Conditions”)); (ii) 10% service charge on charges (i); and (iii) any additional charge for add-on items (“Add-on Charges”).
- Each Hotel room can accommodate up to four guests. At least one adult must be a staying guest in each Hotel room.
- Full payment of the Room Charges will be charged for each reservation at the time of booking.
- Eligible Guest is required to provide information including his/her name and credit card details for deposit upon reservation. No change of guest name is allowed under any circumstances.
- Each Eligible Guest may reserve a maximum of one room within the same check-in and check-out date.
- Guest may cancel or amend the reservation at least 3 days prior to the check-in-date, except for February 10 to 13, 2024; in which case cancellation or amendment has to be made at least 7 days in advance. The first night of the Hotel stay together with Total Charges (iii) will be charged in case of any cancellation made after the prescribed period stated in this paragraph or no show. Amendment of reservation is subject to availability and Benefit Limits, and no change is permitted after prescribed period stated above.
- This package is not commissionable.
- All guests are required to make reservation with valid tickets or membership cards before visiting the Park. Park visit reservation of each type of ticket or membership card is subject to a limited quota. Reservation will not be accepted once the respective quota is full.
- Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) may refuse to accept or allow the redemption and use of any Offer Ticket or e-Voucher, and withhold or revoke any benefit in this package, in each case without refund, exchange or compensation if in its sole judgment (i) the ticket, voucher and/or benefits under this package are used for commercial or other unauthorised purposes; (ii) if any of these terms and conditions is violated or not complied with; and/or (iii) if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.
- HKITP reserves the right to (i) amend or supplement these terms and conditions; (ii) change the prices, validity or venue of any product, event, offer, discount or promotion; (iii) designate or change any block-out date; and (iv) terminate or suspend the availability of any product, event, offer, discount or promotion in whole or in part, in each case, at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
Offer Tickets terms and conditions
- Guests using the Offer Tickets must make their two Park visits during the Hotel stay on or before the expiry date printed on the Offer Ticket. Offer Tickets not used on or before the validity period will be void without exchange, refund or compensation.
- Each Offer Ticket must be used by the same guest.
- Upon entry to the Park, guest is required to present his/her Offer Ticket and have his/her photo taken (or present such personal identification* as HKITP may from time to time require) for verification. The Offer Ticket, handstamp, photo and/or such other personal identification as HKITP may from time to time require are required for re-entry into the Park and ticket upgrade (if applicable). If guest prefers not to have his/her or his/her child’s photo taken, he/she may, before entry to the Park, ask a Cast Member about alternative verification arrangement as HKITP may provide from time to time#.
* Examples of personal identification include but are not limited to: Hong Kong Identity Card, passport or other photo identification acceptable to HKITP (for children aged 3 to 11, school handbook, or birth certificate together with other photo identification; for full-time students aged 12 to 25, school handbook or full-time student card with photo identification).
# Example of alternative verification arrangement may include presenting the photo identification of the relevant guest to our Cast Members and having his/her name printed on or electronically stored with the Offer Ticket. Such name as recorded cannot be changed.
HKITP may refuse Park admission and/or ticket upgrade to any guest whose age, identity or other eligibility for using the ticket cannot be verified by HKITP.
- On the visit day only, an Eligible Guest may upgrade his/her Offer Ticket to Magic Access at Magic Access Member Service Center in the Park in person by paying the applicable price difference, calculated with reference to the Offer Ticket’s purchase price and the type of Magic Access selected. If the selected type of Magic Access is priced lower than the Offer Ticket to be upgraded, no refund will be made.
- Any Magic Access issued upon upgrade will be valid for one year starting from the date of Eligible Guest’s first Park visit with the Offer Ticket. No upgrade to Magic Access may be made after the last day when the Offer Ticket is used.
Disney PhotoPass+ terms and conditions
- Each package includes two passes for Disney PhotoPass+ (“Photo Passes”). Photo Passes must be redeemed by the Eligible Guest by presenting the specified ticket media at the designated merchandise store in the Hotel in person.
- The Photo Pass is only valid for use at designated location(s) in the Park or Hotel.
- The Photo Pass is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferrable, and may not be used as a cash equivalent.
- Please visit www.DisneyPhotoPass.com.hk for more details and supplementary terms and conditions applicable to Disney PhotoPass+.
Hotel Breakfast terms and conditions
- Each package includes four breakfasts for two Hotel staying guests on designated two days after check in, irrespective of the number of room nights and the number of staying guests of the Hotel stay. The breakfast must be consumed at the designated restaurant during the designated breakfast session during the Hotel stay only. Eligible Guest may redeem the breakfast by quoting his/her Hotel room number at the reception of the restaurant.
- The breakfast is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, either in whole or in part, for cash or any other items.
- The breakfast is subject to availability of the food and beverage items, capacity, the mode, format, hours and all other aspects of operations of the designated restaurants.
Park Meal Voucher terms and conditions
- Each package includes four 2-in-1 Park Meal Vouchers (“Dining e-Vouchers”) for the Eligible Guest and his/her guest in the same Hotel stay. Dining e-Vouchers must be used within the validity date as stated on the Offer Ticket by the Eligible Guest by presenting the Offer Ticket storing the Dining e-Voucher at the designated locations in the Park in person.
- Each dining e-Voucher may be used to redeem:
- either (a) one combo meal each priced over HK$150 by paying the applicable price difference (the combo meal may only be selected from the menu board. Some of promotional products may be not available for redemption); or (b) 'Explorer’s Semi-Buffet' at Explorer’s Club Restaurant (Mystic Point) by paying the difference between the semi buffet’s prevailing price (except Semi-Buffet Dinner) and the combo meal (each valued at HK$150); and
- one designated frozen lollipop or popcorn at any outdoor vending carts in the Park.
- Damaged, used, incomplete or altered Dining e-Voucher will not be accepted. Lost Dining e-Voucher will not be re-issued. HKITP shall not be responsible for (and will not issue replacement in respect of) any loss, damage, forgery, theft or fraudulent or unauthorised use of any Dining e-Voucher. HKITP’s record in relation to issue and usage of the Dining e-Voucher shall be final and conclusive.
- HKITP reserves the right to determine, change or adjust the following aspects of the restaurant or redemption location, in its sole and absolute discretion: (a) the prices and availability of food and beverage; (b) the menu, (c) the mode of operation, including but not limited to, the operating hours, (d) the capacity, and (e) the number and eligibility of persons to be admitted. Guests can refer to https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/dining for the locations and operating hours of the restaurant.
Other terms and conditions applicable to this Package
- This package, provisions of rooms, products and services and admission to the Hotel, Park and/or other parts of Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (“Resort”) and use of the facilities there are each subject to (i) the “Offer Highlight” and “Important Details” set out in all relevant pages on the Website, (ii) these terms and conditions, the Hotel General Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/ticket-general-terms-conditions, (iii) the rules and regulations applicable to the location or facility in question (including without limitation, the Rules and Regulations of the Park and/or the Hotels) which are set out on the Website, and (iv) all other requirements, restrictions and changes determined by HKITP in its sole discretion without advance or further notice. HKITP may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, (a) make or modify the rules to be followed within the whole or any part of the Resort, (b) change or adjust the entry requirement or the mode of operation (including but not limited to operating hours) of the Resort or any hotel, location, attraction, show, shop, restaurant, facility or amenity thereat, (c) close or adjust the operation for any period the Resort or any part of it, (d) modify, relocate, refurbish or replace any location, attraction, shop, restaurant, facility or amenity; (e) restrict the number, class or eligibility of persons having access to the Resort or any part of it, (f) suspend or cancel any attraction, show, facility, amenity or entertainment or marketing program, offering, experience or activity, and/or (g) impose limit on the purchase of any product or use of any service or facility, in each case due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, health, security or order, or compliance with law, or if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.
- This package cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or benefit (including without limitation the “Exclusive Hotel Privilege” offer, Cast Member benefits and Magic Access Member benefits).
- In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this package.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and other language version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- This package is made in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“HKSAR”) only. This package may only be redeemed in the HKSAR in accordance with these terms and conditions. HKITP makes no representation that participation in this package is appropriate or available in other locations and this package is void in any jurisdiction where participation in such a package is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to participate in this package do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR.
- These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the Eligible Guest purchasing this package. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This package is only available to guest who: