- Disney Premier Access - “Santa Goofy's Magical Snowfall” (“Pass”) may only be used by the Pass holder in person for one-time admission to the designated viewing area to “Santa Goofy’s Magical Snowfall” Castle stage show (“Show”) at the selected timeslot of the Show in the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”) on the validity date of Pass only.
- Pass is available for purchase during such period as may be designated by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) from time to time on the Hong Kong Disneyland website (“Website”), the Hong Kong Disneyland official mobile application (“App”) and such other channels as may be designated by HKITP from time to time, subject to availability and quota for the respective sales channels.
- When completing the online purchase, guest is required to (i) select his/her preferred date of the Show, (ii) select his/her preferred timeslot of the Show, and (iii) provide his/her name, credit card information and (iv) other forms of personal data as HKITP may require. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided at the time of purchase.
- Pass will be issued and stored in the following Pass media: (i) for Pass purchased on the Website, in the confirmation email issued to guest, or (ii) for Pass purchased in the App, in the “My Purchases” page of the App (collectively, “Pass Media”).
- Guest may not cancel or amend the selected date and timeslot of the Show and other details of Pass after the purchase.
- Pass is only valid for use on the date and timeslot printed on the Pass Media. Pass not used on the validity date and timeslot will be void without exchange, refund or compensation.
- Pass holder must present his/her Pass at the entrance of the Show’s designated viewing area at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the Show. Late entry may not be allowed. Neither Pass nor designated queue guarantees immediate admission or enjoyment of the Show.
- Free standing room in the designated viewing area of the Show are available on a first come first served basis.
- If the selected timeslot of the Show is cancelled on the validity date of Pass, Pass may be used once for entry to the same Show at another timeslot on the same day listed by HKITP for Pass, subject to the availability, capacity and operating hours of the Show.
- HKITP reserves the right to determine or change (i) the time of each show, (ii) the location, capacity, operating hours or operation of the viewing area, and/or (iii) any other aspect of the show, in each case, at any time and from time to time in its sole discretion without prior notice, refund or compensation.
- Pass is non-transferrable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, not for resale and subject to availability.
- Pass may only be used once to enter the designated viewing area of the Show. Pass is not valid for re-entry to the designated viewing area by any other means, or priority admission to any other attraction and/or activity.
- Pass does not include admission to the Park. To use Pass, guests are required to have valid admission tickets to the Park.
Upon entry to the Park, guest is required to present his/her ticket and have his/her photo taken (or present such personal identification* as HKITP may from time to time require) for verification. The ticket, handstamp, photo and/or such other personal identification as HKITP may from time to time require are required for re-entry into the Park and ticket upgrade (if applicable). If guest prefers not to have his/her or his/her child’s photo taken, he/she may, before entry to the Park, ask a Cast Member about alternative verification arrangement as HKITP may provide from time to time#.
* Examples of personal identification include but are not limited to: Hong Kong Identity Card, passport or other photo identification acceptable to HKITP (for children aged 3 to 11, school handbook, or birth certificate together with other photo identification; for full-time students aged 12 to 25, school handbook or full-time student card with photo identification).
# Example of alternative verification arrangement may include presenting the photo identification of the relevant guest to our Cast Members and having his/her name printed on or electronically stored with the 1-Day Ticket. Such name as recorded cannot be changed.
HKITP may refuse Park admission and/or ticket upgrade to any guest whose age, identity or other eligibility for using the ticket cannot be verified by HKITP.
- All guests are required to make reservation with valid tickets or membership cards before visiting the Park. Park visit reservation of each type of ticket or membership card is subject to a limited quota. Reservation will not be accepted once the respective quota is full.
- HKITP may refuse to accept or allow the redemption and the use of any Pass, and withhold or revoke any benefit in Pass, in each case without refund, exchange or compensation if in its sole judgment (i) Pass and/or its benefits are used for commercial or other unauthorized purposes; (ii) if any of these terms and conditions is violated or not complied with; and/or (iii) if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.
- HKITP reserves the right to (i) amend or supplement these terms and conditions; (ii) designate or change the prices, validity, availability and/or block-out dates of any Pass, ticket, tour, product, service, offer, discount or promotion; and (iii) terminate or suspend the availability of any Pass, offer, discount or promotion, in each case, at any time and from time to time without prior notice, refund or compensation.
General Terms and Conditions
- The issuance and use of Pass and its components and admission to the Resort and use of the facilities there is each subject to (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) the “Offer Highlight”, “Product Page” and “Important Details” set out in the Pass offer page and purchase page on the Website, (iii) the “General Terms and Conditions” available at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/ticket-general-terms-conditions; (iv) the rules and regulations applicable to the location or facility in question (including without limitation, the Park Rules and Regulations and the Hotels Rules and Regulations) set out on www.hongkongdisneyland.com; and (v) all other requirements, restrictions and changes determined by HKITP in its sole discretion without advance or further notice. HKITP may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, (a) make or modify the rules to be followed within the whole or any part of the Park, (b) change or adjust the entry requirement or the mode of operation (including but not limited to operating hours) of the Park or any location, attraction, show, shop, restaurant, facility or amenity thereat, (c) close or adjust the operation for any period the Park or any part of it, (d) restrict the number, class or eligibility of persons having access to the Park or any part of it, (e) suspend or cancel any attraction, show, facility, amenity or entertainment or marketing program, offering or activity, and/or (f) impose limit on the purchase of any product or use of any service or facility, in each case due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, health, security or order, or compliance with law, or if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.
- Incomplete, damaged or altered Pass will not be accepted. Lost Pass will not be reissued.
- Duplicate Passes will not be accepted. Passes are void if altered or tampered with. HKITP is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused by computer or mobile device error. HKITP shall not be responsible for (and will not issue replacement in respect of) any loss, damage, forgery, theft or fraudulent or unauthorized use of any Passes. HKITP’s record in relation to issue and usage of Passes shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the other language version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- In the event of dispute, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of or relating to Pass.
- Pass is made available in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“HKSAR”) only. Pass may only be redeemed in the HKSAR in accordance with these terms and conditions. HKITP makes no representation that purchase, redemption or use of Pass is appropriate or available in other locations and Pass is void in any jurisdiction where purchase, redemption or use of such a Pass is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to purchase, redeem and/or use Pass do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of HKSAR.
- These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the guest purchasing Pass. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at email@example.com.