Get ahead of the queues with the Disney “Priority Special” Attraction Admission Pass / Disney “Priority Special+” Attraction Admission Pass starting from HK$249. It will give you priority access to some of our most popular attractions, including Iron Man Experience, Mickey’s PhilharMagic and Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars, saving you time and allowing you to enjoy more rides during your visit.
Online Exclusive Pre-ordering Benefits:
Guests can get HK$50 merchandise voucher^ when pre-ordering the Disney “Priority Special” Attraction Admission Pass online. Buy now as places are limited!
Disney “Priority Special” Attraction Admission Pass does not include admission to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park. To use the pass, the passholder needs to have valid park admission ticket and make a park visit reservation to enter the park on the validity date of the pass. Purchase park tickets here or reserve your visit here.
Disney “Priority Special”
1 x Disney “Priority Special” Attraction
Admission Pass*, offering one-time
priority access to 3 out of 5
Disney “Priority Special+”
1 x Disney “Priority Special+” Attraction
Admission Pass*, offering one-time
priority access to all 8
^Guests can get HK$50 merchandise voucher when pre-ordering the Pass online at least one day before the validity date of the Pass. Merchandise voucher is not available for on-date purchase of the Pass.
Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars ─ The Wildest Ride in the West!
Dash in and out of twisting caverns and rumble through Grizzly Gulch aboard a speeding mine train.
Venture inside the Big Grizzly Mountain Mining Company building, erected in the early days of California’s Gold Rush. Amid flickering kerosene lanterns, wander past a dusty sawmill, rusty prospectors’ lockers and the cluttered workshop of the chief geologist before boarding a mysterious mine car waiting to take you on an excursion inside the old mountain.
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle!
Hong Kong Disneyland debuts its second Marvel themed attraction – Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! Experience the excitement of shrinking down to the size of an ant, as you fight alongside Ant-Man and The Wasp to prevent classified S.H.I.E.L.D. data from falling into the hands of Hydra. Go all-in to become part of this epic battle!
Mystic Manor ─ An Enchanted Gallery Tour
Explore a mystifying museum where exotic artifacts from around the globe come to life right before your eyes!
Climb inside the “wonder of the modern age,” the amazing, trackless Mystic Magneto-Electric Carriage and magically glide to the cataloguing room where the enigmatic Balinese music box is on display. Upon your arrival, a curious Albert appears and paws at the ornately carved artifact, unexpectedly causing the box to open. Suddenly, a haunting melody is heard and a stream of glittering dust drifts throughout the room and museum, miraculously imparting life to whatever it touches.
Iron Man Experience ─ Presented by AIA
One of the world’s greatest super heroes is among us and Hong Kong will never be the same. Iron Man Experience - the first ever Marvel themed ride to feature at a Disney theme park!
Step into the amazing world of Stark Industries and take flight with Iron Man above Hong Kong! Just a word of warning, there are reports of Hydra elements operating in the region. Be prepared for action!
Mickey’s PhilharMagic ─ A Concert for the Eyes and Ears
Get swept up in the enchantment of Disney animation in this 3D concert movie starring many favorite Disney characters.
Disney magic meets Disney music in this charming 10-minute, 3D fantasy-adventure starring Donald Duck. Join Donald Duck on a whirlwind tour of some of the most memorable songs in Disney animation history, including:
“Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast
“Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid
“I Just Can’t Wait To Be King” from The Lion King
“You Can Fly” from Peter Pan
“A Whole New World” from Aladdin
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Wander through Hundred Acre Wood in an oversized Hunny Pot and immerse yourself in the stories of Winnie the Pooh.
Glide and bounce through some of the most beloved scenes and settings of Winnie the Pooh. Hop into a giant Hunny Pot and get lost in the pages of A.A. Milne’s classic tales, as you journey to the enchanted world of Hundred Acre Wood.
Fall In! Toy Soldier Parachute Drop
Drop from the sky with the Toy Soldiers from Toy Story during a parachuting drill with thrills!
As the familiar voice of Sarge barks out safety instructions, float up a 25-meter-tall parachute tower. At the top, take in sweeping views of Toy Story Land—and glimpse nearby Mystic Manor and Grizzly Gulch—before suddenly dropping to the ground and then back up in a series of exhilarating aerial exercises. Feel the wind race across your face as you descend and ascend again and again—and experience the floating feeling of dropping from the sky with a parachute.
Slinky Dog Spin ─ Slinky Dog Is Ready for a Run!
Spring into action for a fun-filled spin in the heart of Toy Story Land.
Andy, the boy from the Disney•Pixar Toy Story films, was having fun with his good old pal Slinky Dog, the pooch with a Slinky® spring for a body. Even though Andy’s now away, Slinky Dog still wants to play—he just loves to run around in circles chasing his own tail.
- Guests may not cancel or amend the type, validity date and other details of the Pass after the purchase.
- Passes purchased online are only valid for use on the date printed on the confirmation email. Passes purchased in the Resort are only valid for use on the date of purchase. Pass not used on the validity date will be void without exchange, refund or compensation.
- The Pass must be used by the same person on its validity date. HKITP may require the Guest to present his/her personal identification or provide such other information as HKITP may require for verification purpose.
- The Pass may only be used once for priority entrance to the selected attraction during its operating hours.
- If a selected attraction is closed on the validity date of the Pass, the Pass may be used once for priority entrance on the same day to one other attraction listed by HKITP for that type of the Pass, subject to the availability, capacity and operating hours of such substitute attraction. No refund, extension or other compensation will be provided.
- HKITP reserves the right to determine the prices of merchandise and the operating hours of the Stores at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Duplicate Passes, Pass media or e-Vouchers will not be accepted. Passes or e-Vouchers are void if altered or tampered with. HKITP shall not be responsible for (and will not issue replacement in respect of) any loss, damage, forgery, theft or fraudulent or unauthorized use of any Passes, Pass media or e-Vouchers. HKITP’s record in relation to issue and usage of Passes, Pass media or e-Vouchers shall be final and conclusive.