“Duffy and Friends Play Days” Hotel Package - Terms and Conditions
- This package is only available to guest who:
- is aged 18 or above;
- books a room at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or Disney Explorers Lodge (“Hotel”) for a hotel stay ;
- checks in within the following periods:
- for Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel: between April 1, 2023 and June 30, 2023 (both dates inclusive) with check-out date on or before July 1, 2023; or
- for Disney Explorers Lodge: selected dates (such dates as published from time to time on www.hongkongdisneyland.com (“Website”) between April 1, 2023 and June 30, 2023 (both dates inclusive) with check-out date on or before July 1, 2023; and
- is one of the staying guests of the Hotel room.
(such guest meeting all criteria in (i) to (iv), “Eligible Guest”).
- This package includes the following for the Eligible Guest and his/her guest in the same Hotel stay:
- one night Hotel accommodation;
- one set of “Duffy and Friends Happier Room Package” room decoration;
- one voucher ticket ( “Voucher Ticket”), storing the following electronic vouchers (“e-Vouchers”):
- two “Duffy and Friends Play House” Admission Pass electronic vouchers (“Admission e-Vouchers”);
- two electronic vouchers for redemption of two Ice Cream Bars (“Snack e-Vouchers”); and
- two electronic vouchers for redemption of two designated Sitting Duffy Shoulder Plushes (“Merchandise e-Vouchers”).
- This package and its components must be used on their respective validity dates stated below and printed on the Voucher Ticket and during the operation hours of the designated locations. Any benefit not used during its validity will be void without exchange, refund or compensation.
- This package is applicable to Standard Room, Sea View Room, Sea View Room with Balcony, Kingdom Club Room, Kingdom Club Suite, Kingdom Club Frozen Suite and Kingdom Club Cinderella Suite in Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, or Standard Room and Sea View Room in Disney Explorers Lodge.
- Advance reservation must be made at least three days prior to the check-in date.
- The prevailing room rate for each Hotel room is determined at the time of booking.
- The “Hotel Charges” include: (i) the applicable room rate determined based on the check-in and check-out dates, the Hotel and selected room category and the prevailing room rate (subject to availability and any Benefits Limits as such term is defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotel-general-terms-conditions/ (“Hotel General Terms and Conditions”)); (ii) any Surcharge mentioned in Paragraph 8 below; (iii) 10% service charge on charges (i) and (ii); and (iv) any additional charge for add-on items (“Add-on Charges”).
- An extra charge of HK$200 per person per night (subject to 10% service charge) applies to the third and fourth guests aged 12 or above (“Additional Guests”) staying in the same Hotel room (“Surcharge”).
- Subject to Paragraph 8 above, each Hotel room can accommodate up to a maximum of four guests. At least one adult must be a staying guest in each Hotel room.
- Full payment of the Hotel Charges will be charged for each reservation at the time of booking.
- Eligible Guest is required to provide information including his/her name and credit card details for deposit upon reservation. No change of guest name is allowed under any circumstances.
- Each Eligible Guest may reserve a maximum of one room within the same check-in and check-out date.
- Guests can cancel or amend the reservation at least three days prior to Hotel check-in. The first night of the Hotel stay together with Hotel Charges (ii) and (iii) will be charged in case of any cancellation made after the prescribed period stated in this paragraph or no show. Amendment of reservation is subject to availability and Benefit Limits, and no change is permitted after the prescribed period stated in this paragraph.
- This package is not commissionable.
- This package does not include admission to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”). Guests are required to have valid admission tickets and make Park visit reservations in order to enter the Park. Park visit reservations are subject to a limited quota.
- All guests are required to make reservation with valid tickets or membership cards before visiting the Park. Park visit reservation of each type of ticket or membership card is subject to a limited quota. Reservation will not be accepted once the respective quota is full.
- Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) reserves the right to (i) amend or supplement these Terms and Conditions; (ii) change the prices, validity or venue of any product, event, offer, discount or promotion; (iii) designate or change any block-out date; and (iv) terminate or suspend the availability of any product, event, offer, discount or promotion in whole or in part, in each case, at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
The Duffy and Friends Happier Room Package Terms and Conditions
- Each package includes one set of The “Duffy and Friends Happier Room Package” room decoration only, irrespective of the number of nights of the Hotel stay and the number of staying guests.
“Duffy and Friends Play House” Admission e-Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Each package includes two Admission e-Vouchers only, irrespective of the number of nights of the Hotel stay and the number of staying guests.
- Each Admission e-Voucher may only be used by the guest in person for one-time admission to “Duffy and Friends Play House” (“Attraction”) for one meet-and-greet with a designated “Duffy and Friends” character (“Activity”) between 11:00am and 6:00pm during the operating hours of the Attraction on the validity date of Voucher Ticket only.
- Admission e-Voucher is only valid for use on the date printed on the Voucher Ticket . The Admission e-Voucher not used on the validity date will be void without exchange, refund or compensation.
- Admission e-Voucher does not include admission to the Park. To use Admission e-Voucher, guests are required to have valid admission tickets to the Park.
- To redeem the Activity, guest must use the designated queue for Attraction admission and present his/her Voucher Ticket at the Attraction entrance. Admission e-Voucher does not guarantee immediate or priority admission to the Attraction or redemption of the Activity.
- Admission e-Voucher may only be used once to enter the Attraction and redeem the Activity. The Activity may only be redeemed within the same Attraction admission using the same Admission e-Voucher. Admission e-Voucher is not valid for re-entry to the Attraction or redemption of the Activity by guests entering the Attraction by any other means, or priority admission to any other attraction.
- HKITP reserves the right at any time to refuse to accept Admission e-Voucher or allow admission to the Attraction and/or redemption of the Activity without refund or compensation if in its sole judgment (i) Admission e-Voucher and/or its benefits are used for commercial or other unauthorised purposes; (ii) if any of these terms and conditions is violated or not complied with; and/or (iii) if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.
- HKITP reserves the right to (i) change the prices, validity or availability of Admission e-Voucher; (ii) the location, capacity, operating hours or operation of the Attraction and/or the Activity; (iii) the character designated for the Activity; and/or (iv) any other aspect of the Admission e-Voucher, in each case, at any time and from time to time in its sole discretion without prior notice, refund or compensation.
Snack e-Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Eligible Guest may redeem two Ice Cream Bars at one of the following designated outdoor vending carts in the Park by presenting the Voucher Ticket storing two valid and unused Snack e-Vouchers.
- Main Street Market;
- Popcorn, Frozen Lollipops Cart at Main Street, U.S.A;
- Popcorn, Frozen Lollipops Cart at Tomorrowland;
- Hot Dog, Corn on the Cob, Refreshing Drinks, Frozen Lollipops Cart at Fantasyland;
- Popcorn, Frozen Lollipops Cart at Fantasyland;
- Frozen Lollipops Cart at Mystic Point;
- Grizzly Gulch Popcorn Cart;
- Lucky Nugget Saloon;
- Korean Squid, Turkey Leg, Refreshing Drinks, Frozen Lollipops Cart at Adventureland; or
- Korean Squid, Turkey Leg Cart at Karibuni Marketplace
- Each Snack e-Voucher may only be used once to redeem one Ice Cream Bar, and all Ice Cream Bars must be redeemed together. Ice Cream Bars not redeemed will be forfeited.
- Snack e-Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
Merchandise e-Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Eligible Guest may redeem two designated Sitting Duffy Shoulder Plushes (“Designated Gifts”) at any merchandise store in the Park by presenting the Voucher Ticket storing two valid and unused Merchandise e-Vouchers.
- Each Merchandise e-Voucher may only be used once to redeem one Designated Gift, and all Designated Gifts must be redeemed together. Designated Gifts not redeemed will be forfeited.
- Merchandise e-Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
Other Terms and Conditions applicable to this Package
- E-Vouchers and their respective benefits are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed for cash in whole or in part, or exchanged for other products or discounts.
- Redemption items are subject to availability at the designated redemption location.
- E-Vouchers may be used during the operating hours of the designated redemption locations. HKITP reserves the right to determine the prices of redemption items and the operating hours of the designated redemption locations at its sole and absolute discretion.
- This package, provisions of rooms, products and services and admission to the Hotel, Park and/or other parts of the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (“Resort”) and use of the facilities there are each subject to (i) the “Offer Highlight” and “Important Details” set out in all relevant pages on the Website, (ii) these terms and conditions, the Hotel General Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions at hongkongdisneyland.com/ticket-general-terms-conditions, (iii) the rules and regulations applicable to the location or facility in question (including without limitation, the Park Rules and Regulations and/or the Hotels Rules and Regulations) which are set out on the Website, (iv) all other requirements, restrictions and changes determined by HKITP in its sole discretion without advance or further notice. HKITP may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, (a) make or modify the rules to be followed within the whole or any part of the Resort, (b) change or adjust the entry requirement or the mode of operation (including but not limited to operating hours) of the Resort or any hotel, location, attraction, show, shop, restaurant, facility or amenity thereat, (c) close or adjust the operation for any period the Resort or any part of it, (d) modify, relocate, refurbish or replace any location, attraction, shop, restaurant, facility or amenity; (e) restrict the number, class or eligibility of persons having access to the Resort or any part of it, (f) suspend or cancel any attraction, show, facility, amenity or entertainment or marketing program, offering, experience or activity, and/or (g) impose limit on the purchase of any product or use of any service or facility, in each case due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, health, security or order, or compliance with law, or if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.
- This package cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or benefit (including without limitation the “Exclusive Hotel Privilege” offer, Cast Member benefits and Magic Access Member benefits).
- Damaged, used, incomplete or altered e-Voucher will not be accepted. Lost e-Voucher will not be re-issued. HKITP shall not be responsible for (and will not issue replacement in respect of) any loss, damage, forgery, theft or fraudulent or unauthorised use of any e-Voucher. HKITP’s record in relation to issue and usage of the e-Voucher shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of dispute, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this package.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and other language version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- This package is made in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“HKSAR”) only. This package may only be redeemed in the HKSAR in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. HKITP makes no representation that participation in this package is appropriate or available in other locations and this package is void in any jurisdiction where participation in such a package is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to participate in this package do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the Eligible Guest purchasing this package. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This package is only available to guest who: