Enjoy HK$180 discount for the second night stay# for a more relaxing holiday!
Magic Access Member can enjoy one complimentary soft drink when dining at selected restaurants in hotel. Book through Magic Access Member Site.
|Package Details||Starting From|
^ Eligible Guests will receive HK$200 dining voucher per room per night.
# Eligible Guests are eligible for two Carnival Tickets for each room booking, irrespective of the number of nights the Eligible Guests will be staying at the Hotel.
* Two Merchandise offer cannot be used in the same transaction.
^^ A 10% service charge based on the sum of the discounted room rate and extra charge (if any) will be applied.
The bigger-than-ever Easter Magicarnival will be held across Disneyland Resort’s 3 hotels within 19-28, April, 2019! With over 30 exciting themed activities, Young guests aged 2-6 will especially enamored with Disney themed bouncy castles, mini electric cars, this year there are over 10 new activities including large-scale inflatables: archery game, sport challenges, maze and a lot more! You can’t miss the arts-and-crafts workshop and performances, plus character appearances from some of your favorite Disney Friends. You’re sure to feel excited this Easter!
Simply select Easter Magicarnival Ticket from “Add-on Options” when booking you hotel stay.
Hotel Recreational Activities
Guests staying at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort’s three hotels are invited to join fun activities throughout the day at the recreation facilities of the hotels. Spend morning movie time with Goofy at Disney’s Hollywood Hotel*; embark on an afternoon poolside adventure at Disney Explorers Lodge*; and end your day with an immersive Disney Story Time session maze at Hong Kong Disney Hotel* - all without even setting foot in the Park!
*Subject to availability and weather condition. All activities are subject to change without notice.
Priority access to shows and attractions - Exclusive for hotel guests
Guests can now enjoy Priority Admission Passes giving them access to as many as 8 attractions - including the newly opened “Iron Man Experience” and Asia’s first “Hyperspace Mountain”!
The number of Priority Admission Passes entitled to guests staying at designated room types are as below:
- Kingdom Club Room of Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel: 4 attractions
- Sea View Room at the three hotels: 3 attractions
- Other Room Type: 1 attraction
- Sea View room of Disney Explorers Lodge or Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel: seat reservations to “Festival of the Lion King”
- Kingdom Club Room of Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel: seat reservations to the first show of “Mickey and the Wondrous Book” on the day of Park visit
*Subject to availability. Attractions and shows may be suspended or cancelled without prior notice. Priority Admission Pass will be given according to the number of guests in each room with a maximum of four guests per room.
Designated Park Entrance
A dedicated gateway makes getting to the Park easier than ever – exclusive for guests staying at the Hong Kong Disneyland hotels!
Discover the benefits of staying at a Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Hotel.
Official Mobile App
Download the official Hong Kong Disneyland mobile app to find what you’re looking for at the resort with GPS-enabled maps that show your location, browse restaurant opening hours, make dining reservations and hotel recreational activities. Plan your park visit with wait times, character greeting locations and times, show schedule and much more.
Learn More about Mobile App
- This offer is only available to Hong Kong residents with valid Hong Kong Identity Card (“Eligible Guests”). Eligible Guests are required to present such identification for verification upon check-in. Otherwise, the prevailing room rate at the time of check-in will be charged.
- An extra charge of HK$200 per person per night (subject to 10% service charge) applies to the third and fourth Guests aged 12 or above staying in the same Hotel room. This surcharge covers only the Hotel accommodation fee for the Guest, but does not include any other package components.
- Guests are not allowed to cancel or modify a reservation once it is made. Any cancellation or modification will be subject to charges the amount of which will be equal to one package price and extra charge (if any). Such charges will be deducted from the deposit.
- Eligible Guests will receive two (2) Easter Magicarnival Tickets (each a “Carnival Ticket”) for each room. For the avoidance of doubt, Eligible Guests are eligible for two (2) Carnival Tickets for each room booking, irrespective of the number of nights the Eligible Guests will be staying at the Hotel. The Carnival Ticket is valid on any one admission day within the Validity Period and stay period.
- Carnival Tickets are required for admission to Easter Magicarnival (“Carnival”) of all guests aged 2 or above. Guests aged under 2 receive free admission to the Carnival.
- Guests aged 12 or below must be accompanied by a Guest aged 18 or above at all time during the Carnival.
- HKITP may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Carnival, close the Carnival or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Carnival, and/or suspend or cancel any activities or entertainment program in the Carnival, due to capacity, inclement weather, to ensure safety, security or order, or if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.