- Hong Kong Resident Exclusive: Stay on Your Birthday Privilege – Room and Dinner Package
- This offer is only available to any Hong Kong resident who:
- holds a valid Hong Kong Identity Card;
- books a room at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel (“Hotel”);
- checks in to the Hotel from June 4, 2021 to December 31, 2021 (both dates inclusive) with check-out date on or before January 1, 2022;
- is one of the staying Guests of the Hotel room; and
- stays at the Hotel during (a) his/her birthday, or (b) the birthday of another guest staying in the same Hotel room (“Birthday Guest”)
- The Eligible Guest is required to present proof of his/her or the Birthday Guest’s birthday by presenting the relevant Hong Kong Identity Card (or if the Birthday Guest is aged below 11, his/her Hong Kong Birth Certificate with a school handbook issued by a school in Hong Kong for verification upon check-in). If the eligibility requirement for this offer cannot be verified, the prevailing rates at the time of check-in will be charged.
- Each Eligible Guest may only use this offer once. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer (including Cast Member and Magic Access Member merchandise discount).
- Advance reservation is required at least one (1) day prior to the check-in date.
- The prevailing room rate for each Hotel room is determined at the time of booking.
- The “Package Charges” include: (i) the applicable room rate determined based on the check-in and check-out dates, the Hotel and room category selected and the prevailing room rate (subject to availability and any Benefits Limits as such term is defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotel-general-terms-conditions/ (“Hotel General Terms and Conditions”)); (ii) any Surcharge mentioned in Paragraph 7 below; (iii) 10% service charge on charges (i) and (ii); and (iv) any additional charge for add-on items (“Add-on Charges”).
- An extra charge of HK$200 per person per night (subject to 10% service charge) applies to the third and fourth Guests aged 12 or above (“Additional Guests”) staying in the same Hotel room (“Surcharge”). The Surcharge covers only the Hotel accommodation fee for the Additional Guests, but does not include any other package components.
- Subject to Paragraph 7 above, each Hotel room can accommodate up to a maximum of four (4) Guests. At least one (1) adult must be a staying Guest in each Hotel room.
- Full payment of the Package Charges will be charged for each reservation at the time of booking.
- Guest is required to provide information including his or her name and credit card details for paying the deposit upon reservation.
- No change of Guest name is allowed under any circumstances.
- Guests may cancel or amend the Hotel room reservation at least 3 days prior to the check-in date. The Package Charges will be charged in case of any cancellation made after the prescribed period stated in this paragraph or no show. Change of reservation is subject to availability and Benefit Limits, and no change is permitted after the prescribed period stated in this paragraph.
- Guest may cancel or amend the add-on items at least 3 days prior to the check-in-date. The Add-on Charges will be deducted from the deposit in case of any cancellation or amendment made within 3 days prior to the check-in date.
- Each Eligible Guest is entitled to reserve a maximum of one room within the same check-in and check-out date.
- This offer is not commissionable.
- This offer is subject to all the terms and conditions set out in the related “Offer Highlights” page, the Hotel General Terms and Conditions and to other restrictions and changes determined by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
- Eligible Guests will receive one (1) hotel dinner voucher (“Voucher Ticket”) per room storing one (1) dinner e-Voucher for two (2) designated dinner sets at the restaurant chosen during reservation (“Dinner e-Voucher”). For the avoidance of doubt, Each Eligible Guest is eligible for two (2) designated dinner sets for each Hotel stay, irrespective of the number of nights the Eligible Guest of the Hotel stay.
- Arrangement of seating in restaurants is subject to availability. Advance reservation is recommended. For enquiries and reservation, please call +852 3510-6000. HKITP reserves the right to determine the venue of serving the designated dinner sets in each case.
- The Dinner e-Voucher must be used on the check-in date and during the operation hour of the designated restaurants.
- The name of the Eligible Guest making the Hotel reservation using this Offer will be printed on the Voucher Ticket. The Voucher Ticket and the Dinner e-Voucher stored therein may only be used by the Eligible Guest whose name is printed thereon. Each Eligible Guest is required to present the Voucher Ticket together with his/her photo identification document at the time of ordering and payment. HKITP may refuse to accept the Voucher Ticket and the Dinner e-Voucher if in HKITP’s determination the identity of the Eligible Guest cannot be verified.
- Use of the Voucher Ticket and the Dinner e-Voucher is subject to availability of the food and beverage items, capacity and operating hours of the designated restaurants. Guests can refer to https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/dining for the locations and operating hours of the designated restaurants.
- HKITP reserves the right to: (a) determine the prices of food and beverage; (b) determine the menu of each restaurant; and (c) change the operating hours of the restaurants, in each case, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Subject to the limitation in paragraph 24 below, each Birthday Guest may redeem a free 1-Day admission Ticket (“Complimentary Ticket”) to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”) by presenting the following identity proof in person upon Hotel check-in:
- valid Hong Kong Identity Card; or
- for Guests aged 3-11, a copy of a valid Hong Kong birth certificate and a recent school handbook issued by a school located in Hong Kong indicating the Birthday Guest’s birthday.
- A maximum of one Complimentary Ticket may be redeemed for each Hotel stay irrespective of the number of Birthday Guest in the Hotel stay.
- Complimentary Tickets are valid on the day of Hotel check-in or the following day only. Complimentary Tickets not redeemed upon Hotel check-in or used before the end of the valid date will be void without refund or compensation.
- Complimentary Tickets cannot be upgraded to Magic Access or other Ticket types.
- Photocopy of Complimentary Tickets will not be accepted. Damaged or altered Tickets will be void. Lost Tickets will not be re-issued.
- Complimentary Tickets are subject to Ticket Terms and Conditions set out in the website at hongkongdisneyland.com/book/tickets.
- Eligible Guests may enjoy 15% off on the regular price of up to three (3) 1-Day General Admission or Child Tickets (each an “Offer Ticket”) in person upon Hotel check-in:
- valid Hong Kong Identity Card; or
- Each Eligible Guest may only use this offer once. Birthday Guests are required to enter the Park together with his/her Guests using the Offer Tickets.
- The Eligible Guest is required to present proof of his/her birthday by presenting the relevant personal identification referred to in paragraph 29 above. The Offer Tickets may not be used if the eligibility requirement cannot be verified.
- This offer is not available to (a) purchase of more than three Tickets, (b) Senior Admission Tickets, and (c) other Ticket types.
- Offer Tickets are valid on the day of purchase or the following day Offer Tickets not used before the end of the valid date will be void without refund or compensation.
- The Offer Tickets may, on the visit date only, be upgraded to Magic Access by paying the applicable price difference at Magic Access Member Service Center in the Park. The applicable price difference will be calculated based on the price of Offer Ticket and the type of Magic Access Membership Card selected. If the published price of the selected Magic Access Membership Card is lower than the price of Offer Tickets, no refund will be made.
- Any Magic Access issued upon upgrade will be valid for one year starting from the date when the Offer Ticket was used. Offer Tickets may not be upgraded after the day when the Offer Ticket is used.
- This offer is subject to the General Terms and Conditions at hongkongdisneyland.com/book/tickets/, and other restrictions and changes determined by HKITP in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
- Eligible Guest may receive an electronic merchandise discount voucher (“Merchandise e-Voucher”) stored in the Voucher Ticket mentioned in paragraph 17 above.
- Eligible Guest may enjoy 10% off on merchandise with net spending of HK$300 or above in one single transaction (“Eligible Transaction”) in any merchandise stores in the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort by presenting the his/her Voucher Ticket issued together with the Merchandise e-Voucher at the time of payment.
- The Merchandise e-Voucher must be used on the validity date printed on the Voucher Ticket and during the operation hour of the merchandise stores in the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. Any Merchandise e-Voucher not used on the validity date will be void without exchange, refund or compensation.
- The Merchandise e-Voucher is not applicable to the purchase of photos, photography service, Chow Tai Fook jewelry, limited edition pin, co-branded merchandise (e.g. H2O+® items, LEGO® items, FUJIFILM items , Disney watches by Citizens, Wonderful Life, Starbucks® Disney Magical Series and ZOFF eyewear, etc.), non-Disney/ convenience items (e.g. drugs), media products (Video CDs, DVDs), embroidery service, spending at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Karibuni Marketplace and other selected items which HKITP may from time to time specify.
- Only one (1) Merchandise e-Voucher may be used in each single transaction.
- HKITP reserves the right to determine the prices of merchandise and the operating hours of its designated merchandise stores at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Merchandise e-Voucher cannot be used at The Magic of Hong Kong Disneyland (located at Terminals 1 of Hong Kong International Airport) or any other sales locations outside Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
- In the event of refund or exchange such that the net value of the Eligible Transaction after refund or exchange is lower than HK$300, the offer will be forfeited. Guests shall pay HKITP the amount of any discount received, as applicable. Redeemed gift, as applicable, must be returned to HKITP.
- Eligible Guests who book Kingdom Club Suite, Kingdom Club Cinderella Suite or Kingdom Club Frozen Suite using the offer (“Privilege Guests”) may enjoy Buy-1-Get-1-Free offer for 8R Photo Prints (“Photo Discount”) at the Park.
- Each Privilege Guest may receive one complimentary 8R photo print and a digital copy of the same image by purchasing one 8R photo print at the original price of HK$168 at Town Square Photo in Main Street U.S.A. subject to the following terms:
- Privilege Guests must present his/her Voucher Ticket and the electronic discount voucher (“8R Photo e-Voucher”) stored in the Voucher Ticket in person at the time of payment.
- The 8R Photo e-Voucher must be used on the validity date printed on the Voucher Ticket and during the operation hour of the designated merchandise store in Hong Kong Disneyland Park.
- The 8R Photo e-Voucher is not applicable to photos taken at Character Dining, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and special events that require a separate charge (including, but not limited to, Disney Grad Days, Disney Performing Arts and other type of special event).
- Photo service is subject to operating hours, operating locations and availability.
- Valid Park Ticket is required for admission to the Park.
- The Voucher Ticket is issued by HKITP. The Dinner e-Voucher, Merchandise e-Voucher and 8R Photo e-Voucher must be used on the respective validity dates printed on the Voucher Ticket and during the operation hour of the designated locations. Any Voucher Ticket or e-voucher not used during its validity will be void without exchange, refund or compensation.
- The Dinner e-Voucher, Merchandise e-Voucher and 8R Photo e-Voucher is for one-time use only and will be invalid after usage. Voucher Tickets, Dinner e-Voucher, Merchandise e-Voucher and 8R Photo e-Voucher cannot be transferred, refunded, exchanged, redeemed in whole or in part for cash or exchanged for other products or discounts and are not for re-sale.
- The Dinner e-Voucher and Merchandise e-Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, promotional offers or discount benefits (including Cast Member and Magic Access Member benefits).
- Damaged, used, incomplete or altered Voucher Ticket, Dinner e-Voucher, Merchandise e-Voucher or 8R Photo e-Voucher will not be accepted. Lost Voucher Ticket, Dinner e-Voucher, Merchandise e-Voucher or 8R Photo e-Voucher will not be re-issued. HKITP shall not be responsible for (and will not issue replacement in respect of) any loss, damage, forgery, theft or fraudulent or unauthorised use of any Voucher Ticket, Dinner e-Voucher, Merchandise e-Voucher or 8R Photo e-Voucher. HKITP’s record in relation to issue and usage of the Voucher Ticket or Dinner e-Voucher shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of any disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this Offer, Voucher Ticket and the e-Vouchers.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- HKITP reserves the rights to (i) amend or supplement these Terms and Conditions; (ii) change any block-out date and (iii) terminate or suspend the availability of any offer, discount or promotion, in each case, at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the Eligible Guest purchasing this Offer. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
- This offer is valid for hotel bookings made during the period from May 12, 2021 to March 28, 2022 and at least 3 days prior to the check-in date.
- This offer is valid for hotel check-in from May 15, 2021 to March 31, 2022, except the Block-out Dates below.
- Block-out dates: December 20 to 31, 2021; January 1, 2022; February 1 to 5, 2022.
- Guests may enjoy free hotel room upgrade and complimentary soft drink if successfully book a hotel room at the prevailing room rate or designated Special Offers through Hong Kong Disneyland Website www.hongkongdisneyland.com or Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center. This offer is not applicable to hotel room booked with Magic Access special seasonal offers and other offers as Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited may specify from time to time.
- Free hotel room upgrade:
- This offer is valid for room upgrade to the next room category within the same Hotel only.
- Room upgrade is applicable to the following room categories only:
i. Disney’s Hollywood Hotel – Standard Room
ii. Disney Explorers Lodge – Standard Room
iii. Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel – Standard Room
- Limited number of rooms is available for this offer. Free hotel room upgrade is subject to availability. Confirmation of room upgrade will be stated at the confirmation letter.
- Complimentary soft drink:
- One complimentary soft drink will be offered to each Guest (up to a maximum of 4 Guests per room) when dine at any table service restaurants in the Hotels.
- Guests are required to present the confirmation letter upon redemption.
Standard Chartered Bank (HK) Limited – credit card 12-month interest-free instalment offer
The credit card interest-free instalment payment plan and promotional offers in respect of such plan (if any) (collectively, “Plan”) are provided by Standard Chartered Bank (HK) Limited (“Bank”), and not by or on behalf of Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) or any of its affiliates. The Bank is not acting and shall not be any way treated as an agent of HKITP. The Plan may be subject to additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Bank, please visit the Bank’s website sc.com/hk/hkdl for details. Guests agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, HKITP shall have no liability relating to any aspect of the Plan, including without limitation, its quality, the supply, the descriptions of products and/or services provided, the administration or execution thereof, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorised representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the Plan.
Any change after the hotel reservation completes shall be treated as a cancellation of the hotel reservation. A new reservation is required for the hotel stay.
The cardholder authorises HKITP to (i) withhold or deduct from the payment made and/or (ii) charge on the cardholder’s credit card account the applicable cancellation charges and all costs, interests, fees, expenses, losses or other liabilities incurred by HKITP arising from the cardholder’s instalment payment arrangement.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at email@example.com.
- This offer is only available to any Hong Kong resident who: