- How To Book
You can book online. Simply click on Check Availability on this page to book your room instantly. Tickets can be purchased at the same time.
You can also book by phone, please call the Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center at +852 1-830-830 to reserve your package. Tell the Cast Member you are purchasing the “Limited Complimentary Hotel Dinner Offer”.
- Actual offer discount and price depend on the check-in date and the room category selected (subject to availability and any Benefits Limits).
- The price of the package includes 10% service charge.
- A deposit equivalent to one package price will be charged for each reservation at the time of booking.
- No change of guest name is allowed under any circumstances.
- Each hotel room can accommodate up to a maximum of 4 Guests.
- Guest may cancel the reservation or change the stay period at least 3 days prior to the check-in-date, except for December 16, 2016 to January 1, 2017, January 27 to February 2, 2017; in which case cancellation has to be made at least 7 days in advance. The full price of the package will be forfeited in case of any cancellation made after the prescribed period stated above. Change of stay is subject to availability and Benefit Limits (defined below), and no change is permitted after prescribed period stated above.
- The dinner buffet included in the offer has to be consumed on the day of check-in. Dining reservations at Chef Mickey or Enchanted Garden Restaurant are preset from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. Dining reservations with other time slots may be made upon check-in and subject to availability.
- This offer is not commissionable.
- Subject to the General Terms and Conditions below. Subject to other restrictions and change without notice.
- The offer is subject to availability and limits on the number, type and other features of the benefits allocated for this offer (collectively, 'Benefit Limits'). Guests acknowledge that Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited ('HKITP') may at its absolute discretion determine or change the availability of the offer and the Benefit Limits at any time without prior notice.
- This offer is for the Guests' personal use only and may not be re-sold or used for tour groups, corporate events, marketing, promotional or other business purposes.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts.
- This offer is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items.
- This offer is made in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ('HKSAR') only. This offer may only be redeemed in the HKSAR in person by Guests in accordance with these terms and conditions. HKITP makes no representation that participation in this offer is appropriate or available in other locations and this offer is void in any jurisdiction where participation in such an offer is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to participate in this offer do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- Admission to the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Hollywood Hotel (each, a 'Hotel') and use of the facilities there shall be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Hotel, which are displayed in the Hotel premises. The Rules and Regulations of the Hotel are set out in the website at www.hongkongdisneyland.com. HKITP reserves the right to modify the Rules and Regulations of the Park and the Rules and Regulations of the Hotel at any time and from time to time.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this offer.
- HKITP reserves the right to amend or supplement the terms and conditions applicable to the benefits or to terminate or suspend the availability of any benefit at any time without any prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and other language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the person making the purchase with HKITP in the designated sales location(s) (including the Website). A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
- Validity Dates:
- This offer is valid for hotel check-in from September 7, 2016 to March 31, 2017, except the Block-out Dates below.
- Block-out Dates: October 1-3, 2016, December 16, 2016 – January 2, 2017, January 27 – February 9, 2017
- Booking Period from September 7, 2016 to March 28, 2017.
- Guests can enjoy free hotel room upgrade and complimentary soft drink if successfully book a hotel room at prevailing room rate or Special Offers through www.hongkongdisneyland.com or Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center. This offer is not applicable to hotel room booked with Magic Access Special seasonal hotel discount offer.
- Room upgrade:
- Room upgrade to the next room category within the same hotel only.
- Applied to the following room categoriesi. Disney’s Hollywood Hotel – Standardii. Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel – Standard Room
- Limited number of rooms is available for this offer. Free hotel room upgrade is subject to availability. Confirmation of room upgrade will be stated at the confirmation letter.
- Complimentary soft drink:
- One complimentary soft drink will be offered to each Guest (up to a maximum of 4 Guests per room) when dine at any table service restaurants in the Hotels.
- Guests are required to present the confirmation letter upon redemption.
Personal data collected in connection with this offer may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, our internal business and administrative purposes, or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request the correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at email@example.com.