Purchase the Disney “Priority Special+” Attraction and Castle Show Reserved Viewing Area Admission Pass, including priority access to eight selected attractions and reserved viewing of our new and long-awaited “Follow Your Dreams” castle show, saving you time and taking your Disney experience to the next level!
Online Exclusive Pre-ordering Benefits:
Guests can get HK$50 merchandise voucher^ when pre-ordering the Disney “Priority Special+” Attraction and Castle Show Reserved Viewing Area Admission Pass online. Buy now as places are limited!
Disney “Priority Special+” Attraction and Castle Show Reserved Viewing does not include admission to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park. To use the pass, the passholder needs to have valid park admission ticket and make a park visit reservation to enter the park on the validity date of the pass. Purchase park tickets here or reserve your visit here.
1 x Disney “Priority Special+” Attraction and Castle Show Reserved Viewing Area Admission Pass*, including:
^Guests can get HK$50 merchandise voucher when pre-ordering the Disney “Priority Special+” Attraction and Castle Show Reserved Viewing Area Admission online at least one day before the validity date of the Pass. Merchandise voucher is not available for on-date purchase of the Pass.
Come See The All New Magical Castle Show
This summer, it’s time to gather with family and friends once again to sing and dance in the place where dreams come true! Hong Kong Disneyland’s all new “Follow Your Dreams” castle show will be opening soon, to continue celebrating the park’s 15th birthday anniversary!
With the incredible Castle of Magical Dreams as the backdrop, this new 20-minute live outdoor musical party will be filled with unforgettable music and beloved Disney characters. Watch as Mickey Mouse and his pals guide you through a magical musical journey as they encourage everyone to follow their dreams.
Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars ─ The Wildest Ride in the West!
Dash in and out of twisting caverns and rumble through Grizzly Gulch aboard a speeding mine train.
Venture inside the Big Grizzly Mountain Mining Company building, erected in the early days of California’s Gold Rush. Amid flickering kerosene lanterns, wander past a dusty sawmill, rusty prospectors’ lockers and the cluttered workshop of the chief geologist before boarding a mysterious mine car waiting to take you on an excursion inside the old mountain.
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle!
Hong Kong Disneyland debuts its second Marvel themed attraction – Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! Experience the excitement of shrinking down to the size of an ant, as you fight alongside Ant-Man and The Wasp to prevent classified S.H.I.E.L.D. data from falling into the hands of Hydra. Go all-in to become part of this epic battle!
Iron Man Experience ─ Presented by AIA
One of the world’s greatest super heroes is among us and Hong Kong will never be the same. Iron Man Experience - the first ever Marvel themed ride to feature at a Disney theme park!
Step into the amazing world of Stark Industries and take flight with Iron Man above Hong Kong! Just a word of warning, there are reports of Hydra elements operating in the region. Be prepared for action!
Mickey’s PhilharMagic ─ A Concert for the Eyes and Ears
Get swept up in the enchantment of Disney animation in this 3D concert movie starring many favorite Disney characters.
Disney magic meets Disney music in this charming 10-minute, 3D fantasy-adventure starring Donald Duck. Join Donald Duck on a whirlwind tour of some of the most memorable songs in Disney animation history, including:
“Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast
“Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid
“I Just Can’t Wait To Be King” from The Lion King
“You Can Fly” from Peter Pan
“A Whole New World” from Aladdin
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Wander through Hundred Acre Wood in an oversized Hunny Pot and immerse yourself in the stories of Winnie the Pooh.
Glide and bounce through some of the most beloved scenes and settings of Winnie the Pooh. Hop into a giant Hunny Pot and get lost in the pages of A.A. Milne’s classic tales, as you journey to the enchanted world of Hundred Acre Wood.
Fall In! Toy Soldier Parachute Drop
Drop from the sky with the Toy Soldiers from Toy Story during a parachuting drill with thrills!
As the familiar voice of Sarge barks out safety instructions, float up a 25-meter-tall parachute tower. At the top, take in sweeping views of Toy Story Land—and glimpse nearby Mystic Manor and Grizzly Gulch—before suddenly dropping to the ground and then back up in a series of exhilarating aerial exercises. Feel the wind race across your face as you descend and ascend again and again—and experience the floating feeling of dropping from the sky with a parachute.
- Guests may not cancel or amend the validity date and other details of the Pass after the purchase.
- Passes purchased online are only valid for use on the date printed on the confirmation email. Passes purchased in the Resort are only valid for use on the date of purchase. Pass not used on the validity date will be void without exchange, refund or compensation.
- The Pass must be used by the same person on its validity date. HKITP may require the Guest to present his/her personal identification or provide such other information as HKITP may require for verification purpose.
- If a selected attraction is closed or the selected session of the Castle Show (“Show”) is cancelled on the validity date of the Pass, the Pass may be used once for priority entrance on the same day to one other attraction listed by HKITP for the Pass, subject to the availability, capacity and operating hours of such substitute attraction. No refund, extension or other compensation will be provided.
- When completing the online purchase of the Pass, Guest is required to select a Show session. Pass holder may only reserve one Show session on the validity date of the Pass.
- The Show session may not be cancelled or amended after the reservation.
- A merchandise e-Voucher with a face value of HK$50 (“e-Voucher”) will be issued together with Passes purchased on the Website one day before the validity date of the Pass. The e-Voucher may be used at any merchandise store in the Park (“Store”) during the operation hours of the Store. The e-Voucher will be issued and stored in the confirmation email issued for the Pass to the Guest.
- The e-Voucher may only be used on the validity date of the Pass only. E-Vouchers not used on the validity date of the Pass will be void without any compensation.