- Important Details
- This offer is only available to any guest who:
- is aged 18 or above;
- books a room at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge or Disney’s Hollywood Hotel (each a “Hotel”) for a hotel stay during the check- in period from December 1,2023 to June 30, 2024 (both dates inclusive) with check-out date on or before July 1, 2024; and
- is one of the staying Guests of the Hotel room.
- When completing the booking, Eligible Guest is required to: (a) provide his/her name, credit card information and other forms of personal data as Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) may require; and (b) select the restaurant or location for the designated dinner which may be consumed on the check-in date only.
- Advance booking is required at least 3 days prior to the check-in date.
- The prevailing room rate for each Hotel room is determined at the time of booking.
- The “Booking Charges” include: (i) the applicable room rate determined based on the check-in and check-out dates, the Hotel and designated room category and the prevailing room rate (subject to availability and any Benefits Limits as such term is defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotel-general-terms-conditions/ (“Hotel General Terms and Conditions”); (ii) any Surcharge mentioned in Paragraph 6 below; (iii) 10% service charge on charges (i) and (ii); and (iv) any additional charge for add-on items (“Add-on Charges”).
- An extra charge of HK$200 per person per night (subject to 10% service charge) applies to the third and fourth Guests aged 12 or above (“Additional Guests”) staying in the same Hotel room (“Surcharge”). The Surcharge covers only the Hotel accommodation fee for the Additional Guests, but does not include any other offer components.
- Subject to Paragraph 6 above, each Hotel room can accommodate up to a maximum of four Guests. At least one adult must be a staying Guest in each Hotel room.
- Full payment of the Booking Charges will be charged for each booking at the time it is made.
- Guest may not change the name in which the booking is held or the restaurant selected under any circumstances.
- Guests may cancel or amend the Hotel room booking at least 3 days prior to the check-in date. The Booking Charges will be charged in case of any cancellation made after the prescribed period stated in this paragraph or no show. Change of booking is subject to availability and Benefit Limits, and no change is permitted after the prescribed period stated in this paragraph.
- Guest may cancel or amend the add-on items at least 3 days prior to the check-in-date. The Add-on Charges will be deducted from the deposit in case of any cancellation or amendment made within 3 days prior to the check-in date.
- Each Eligible Guest is entitled to reserve a maximum of one room with the same check-in and check-out date.
- This offer is not commissionable.
- This package does not include admission to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”). Guests are required to have valid admission tickets and make Park visit reservations in order to enter the Park.
- All Guests are required to make reservation with valid tickets or membership cards before visiting the Park. Park visit reservation of each type of ticket or membership card is subject to a limited quota. Reservation will not be accepted once the respective quota is full.
- This package and its components, and the issuance and use of this package and its respective components and admission to the Hotels, Park or other parts of Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (“Resort”) there are each subject to (i) the “Offer Highlight” and “Important Details” set out in all relevant pages on the Hong Kong Disneyland Website (“Website”), (ii) these terms and conditions and the General Terms and Conditions at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/ticket-general-terms-conditions/, (iii) the rules and regulations applicable to the location or facility in question (including without limitation, the Rules and Regulations of the Park and Hotels) which are set out on the Website, and (iv) all other requirements, restrictions and changes determined by HKITP in its sole discretion without advance or further notice. HKITP may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, (a) make or modify the rules to be followed within the whole or any part of the Resort, (b) change or adjust the entry requirement or the mode of operation (including but not limited to operating hours) of the Resort or any hotel, location, attraction, show, shop, restaurant, facility or amenity thereat, (c) close or adjust the operation for any period the Resort or any part of it, (d) modify, relocate, refurbish or replace any location, attraction, show, shop, restaurant, facility or amenity; (e) restrict the number, class or eligibility of persons having access to the Resort or any part of it, (f) suspend or cancel any attraction, facility, amenity or entertainment or marketing program, offering, experience or activity, and/or (g) impose limit on the purchase of any product or use of any service or facility, in each case due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, health, security or order, or compliance with law, or if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.
- HKITP reserves the right to (i) amend or supplement these terms and conditions; (ii) change the prices, validity or venue of any product, event, offer, discount or promotion; (iii) designate or change any block-out date; and (iv) terminate or suspend the availability of any product, event, offer, discount or promotion in whole or in part, in each case, at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
- The designated dinner included in this offer is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, either in whole or in part, for cash or any other items.
- The designated dinner must be consumed on the Hotel check-in date. Eligible Guest may redeem the designated dinner by quoting his/her Hotel room number at the reception of the restaurant. For the avoidance of doubt, each Eligible Guest is eligible for one designated dinner only for each Hotel stay, irrespective of the number of nights the Eligible Guest of the Hotel stay.
- The designated dinner may only be consumed at the selected restaurant or location in one of the following sessions on the check-in date:
(i) designated dinner at Crystal Lotus, Dragon Wind, Walt’s Cafe and World of Color Restaurant is available from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. or 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.; or
(ii) dinner buffet at Enchanted Garden Restaurant is available between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. or 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.;
(iii) dinner buffet at Ink & Plate is available between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. or 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.; or
(iv) in-room designated dinner is available between 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (valid for check in on or before December 30, 2023).
- Dining arrangement is subject to availability and the Hotel’s operations. Early request is recommended. For enquiries and reservation, please call +852 3510-6000 (for Walt’s Cafe; Crystal Lotus; Enchanted Garden Restaurant and in-room dining service), +852 3510-2000 (for Dragon Wind and World of Color Restaurant) or +852 3510-5000 (for Ink & Plate). HKITP reserves the right to determine or change the venue of serving the designated dinner.
- HKITP reserves the right to determine, change or adjust the following aspects of each restaurant and in-room dining service, in its sole and absolute discretion: (a) the prices of food and beverage; (b) the menu, (c) the mode of operation, including but not limited to, the operating hours, (d) the capacity, and (e) the number and eligibility of persons to be admitted. Guests can refer to https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/dining for the locations and operating hours of the designated restaurants.
- Eligible Guests may enjoy 15% off on the regular price of up to four 1-Day General Admission or Child tickets (each an “Offer Ticket”) in one single transaction. The Offer Tickets may only be purchased at the time of reservation or upon Hotel check-in.
- Each Eligible Guest may only use this offer once. The Offer Tickets can be used by Eligible Guest and their staying Guests.
- This offer is not available to (a) purchase beyond the fourth (4th) ticket, (b) Senior Admission tickets, and (c) other ticket types.
- Offer Tickets are valid on the same or next day of purchase only. Offer Tickets not used before the end of the valid date will be void without refund or compensation.
- The Offer Tickets may, on the visit date only, be upgraded to Magic Access by paying the applicable price difference at Magic Access Member Service Center in the Park. The applicable price difference will be calculated based on the price of Offer Ticket and the type of Magic Access Membership Card selected. If the published price of the selected Magic Access Membership Card is lower than the price of Offer Tickets, no refund will be made.
- Any Magic Access issued upon upgrade will be valid for one year starting from the date when the Offer Ticket was used. Offer Tickets may not be upgraded after the day when the Offer Ticket is used.
- Each Offer Ticket must be used by the same Guest.
- Upon entry to the Park, each guest is required to present his/her ticket and have his/her photo taken (or present such personal identification* as HKITP may from time to time require) for verification. The ticket, handstamp, photo and/or such other personal identification as HKITP may from time to time require are required for re-entry into the Park and ticket upgrade (if applicable). If the guest prefers not to have his/her or his/her child’s photo taken, he/she may, before entry to the Park, ask a Cast Member about alternative verification arrangement as HKITP may provide from time to time#.
* Examples of personal identification include but are not limited: Hong Kong Identity Card, passport or other photo identification acceptable to HKITP (for children aged 3 to 11, school handbook, or birth certificate together with other photo identification; for full-time students aged 12 to 25, school handbook or full-time student card with photo identification).
# Example of alternative verification arrangement may include presenting the photo identification of the relevant guest to our Cast Members and having his/her name printed on or electronically stored with the ticket. Such name as recorded cannot be changed.
HKITP may refuse Park admission and/or ticket upgrade to any guest whose age, identity or other eligibility for using the ticket cannot be verified by HKITP.
- This offer and any of its components cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or benefit (including without limitation the “Exclusive Hotel Privilege” offer, Cast Member benefits and Magic Access Member benefits).
- In the event of any dispute, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this offer and its components.
- This package is made available in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“HKSAR”) only. This package may only be redeemed in the HKSAR in accordance with these terms and conditions. HKITP makes no representation that purchase, redemption or use of this package is appropriate or available in other locations and this package is void in any jurisdiction where purchase, redemption or use of such a package is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to purchase, redeem and/or use this package do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR only.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the Eligible Guest purchasing this offer. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at email@example.com.
- This offer is only available to any guest who: