Book now and pay later. Flexible cancellation^. Enjoy FREE room upgrade plus Attraction Priority Admission Pass!
|Hotel||Room and Hotel Breakfast|
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Disney Explorers Lodge
Disney’s Hollywood Hotel
^Subject to terms and conditions.
Buffet with Disney Characters
How better to supplement your scrumptious buffet than a visit from your favorite Disney friends? Remember to bring your camera to capture this memorable moment with your love ones!
The character dining experience is available at the following restaurants:
Enchanted Garden Restaurant
Be prepared for the time of your life when your favorite Disney characters stop by your table at Enchanted Garden Restaurant. You never know who will show up!
Looking for something beyond your favorite Disney’s friend’s usual look? Come and meet Disney Friends in explorer costumes in Dragon Wind. Team up with these explorers and set on an expedition into the world of taste, and take a photo to remember the shared adventure.
Say hello to the most famous celebrity chef of them all at Chef Mickey! Mickey Mouse is happy to step away from his busy duties in the kitchen to personally welcome you to his restaurant. Young guests joining us for Character Dining may even get a complimentary chef hat personally signed by Chef Mickey!
Book online NOW and enjoy FREE room upgrade
Official Website Exclusive! Book your hotel stay online to receive exclusive privileges-room upgrade and complimentary drink.
Room upgrade applies to the following categories:
Standard -> Deluxe
Priority access to shows and attractions - Exclusive for hotel guests
Guests can now enjoy Priority Admission Passes at a variety of Hong Kong Disneyland Park attractions, including family-friendly attractions and thrill rides!
The number of Priority Admission Passes entitled to guests staying at designated room types are as below:
- Kingdom Club Room of Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel: 4 attractions
- Sea View Room at the three hotels: 3 attractions
- Other Room Type: 1 attraction
- Sea View room of Disney Explorers Lodge or Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel: seat reservations to “Festival of the Lion King”
- Kingdom Club Room of Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel: seat reservations to the first show of “Mickey and the Wondrous Book” on the day of Park visit
*Subject to availability. Attractions and shows may be suspended or cancelled without prior notice. Priority Admission Pass will be given according to the number of guests in each room with a maximum of four guests per room.
Complimentary vouchers up to HK$380 for hotel guests
Get even more out of your Disney vacation! Guests staying at our resort hotels may enjoy discounts of up to HK$380, including:
- Up to HK$200 discount for spending of HK$800 or above (or HK$100 discount for spending of HK$400 or above) for spending at hotel table service restaurants*^ except buffets (until December 20, 2019);
- 20% off upon spending of HK$300 at hotel table service restaurants^ except buffet (until September 30, 2019);
- HK$50 discount for dinner buffet at Enchanted Garden Restaurant# and Chef Mickey (until December 20, 2019);
- HK$100 discount on Royal or Castle Package at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (until December 31, 2019); and
- One free gift and three HK$10 discount vouchers for spending at any hotel merchandise store (until December 31, 2019).
*Discount vouchers will be distributed to guests staying at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and Disney Explorers Lodge only. Discount vouchers may be used at Crystal Lotus, Walt’s Cafe, Dragon Wind, World of Color Restaurant and Studio Lounge.
^Discount vouchers are not applicable and will not be distributed for check-in dates during December 21 - 31, 2019.
#Discount for Enchanted Garden Restaurant dinner buffet will be available on Monday to Friday only, not available on public holidays and eve of public holidays.
Nemo’s Recreation Reef at Disney Explorers Lodge
Dive into the colorful world of Nemo’s Recreation Reef! Nemo and his friends love to spend their days exploring their underwater playground and enjoy playing games wherever they go. They are inviting young guests to join them and have fun playing together. From sliding off a shipwreck to getting their fins and tentacles busy in recreational activities, Nemo and his friends are embarking on a fun-filled expedition with young guests. Together, they will fill the reef with imagination and creativity.
Guests staying at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort’s three hotels are invited to join!
Learn More about Nemo’s Recreation Reef
Designated Park Entrance
A dedicated gateway makes getting to the Park easier than ever – exclusive for guests staying at the Hong Kong Disneyland hotels!
Discover the benefits of staying at a Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Hotel
Hotel Recreational Activities
Guests staying at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort’s three hotels are invited to join fun activities throughout the day at the recreation facilities of the hotels. Spend morning movie time with Goofy at Disney’s Hollywood Hotel*; embark on an afternoon poolside adventure at Disney Explorers Lodge*; and end your day with an immersive Disney Story Time session maze at Hong Kong Disney Hotel* - all without even setting foot in the Park!
*Subject to availability and weather condition. All activities are subject to change without notice.
Learn more about Hotel Recreational Activities
Kingdom Club Cinderella Suites
Step into the royal realms of Cinderella and Prince Charming and be transformed into princes and princesses. Imagine embarking on a grand tour of the kingdom in a pumpkin carriage and catching a glimpse of the happiest couple in the royal grounds.
Learn more about Kingdom Club Themed Suites
- The prevailing room rate for each hotel (each a “Hotel”) is determined at the time of booking.
- Full payment for the Total Price, meaning the sum of the Package Charge and any additional charge for add-on items, will be charged for each reservation at the time of booking. An amount representing the Package Charge will be charged in case of any cancellation made after the prescribed period stated below (see Paragraph 8) or no show.
- Guest may cancel or amend the reservation at least 3 days prior to the check-in-date, except for July 25 to August 20, December 20 to 31, 2019, January 25 to 31, 2020; in which case cancellation or amendment has to be made at least 7 days in advance. Amendment of reservation is subject to availability and Benefit Limits, and no change is permitted after prescribed period stated above.
- Dining reservations at Enchanted Garden Restaurant for the Offer are preset from 7:30am to 9:00am. Dining reservations with other time slots may be made upon check-in and subject to availability.
- Subject to availability of the food and beverage items and the operating hours of the restaurants.