- Important Details
- This offer may not be used on block-out dates including April 4 to 5, April 30 to May 1, May 21 to 22, June 18, July 2, September 24 to 25, 2018 and all Saturdays and Sundays in the offer period.
- Actual package price depends on the check-in and check-out date, the hotel and room category selected, the prevailing room rate, the number of staying Guests in the group and the respective ages of the staying Guests (subject to availability and any Benefits Limits, defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions). The prevailing room rate for each hotel (each a “Hotel”) is determined at the time of booking.
- An extra charge of HK$200 per person per night (subject to 10% service charge) applies to the third and fourth Guest aged 12 or above staying in the same Hotel room. This surcharge covers only the Hotel accommodation fee of the Guest, but does not include any other package components.
- Subject to Paragraph 3, each Hotel Room can accommodate up to a maximum of 4 Guests. At least one adult must be a staying guest in each Hotel Room.
- The price of the package includes 10% service charge based on the applicable room rate.
- A deposit equivalent to one package price will be charged for each package reservation at the time of booking.
- No change of guest name is allowed under any circumstances.
- Guest may cancel or amend the reservation at least 3 days prior to the check-in-date, except for July 21 to August 18, December 15 to 31, 2018; in which case cancellation or amendment has to be made at least 7 days in advance. The full price of the deposit will be forfeited in case of any cancellation made after the prescribed period stated above or no show. Amendment of reservation is subject to availability and Benefit Limits, and no change is permitted after prescribed period stated above.
- This offer is not commissionable.
- This offer is subject to all the terms and conditions set out in the related “Offer Highlights” page, the Hotel General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotel-general-terms-conditions/ and to other restrictions and changes determined by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
- The dinner included in the offer must be consumed on the day of check-in. Dining reservations at Chef Mickey or Enchanted Garden Restaurant are preset from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. Dining reservations with other time slots may be made upon check-in and subject to availability.
- Subject to availability of the food and beverage items and the operating hours of the restaurants.
Exclusive Hotel Privilege Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid for hotel check-in from August 16, 2017 to September 30, 2018, except the Block-out Dates below.
- Block-out Dates: December 23 – 26, 30 – 31, 2017; January 1, 2018; February 16 – 20, 2018.
- Booking period from August 16, 2017 to September 27, 2018.
- Guests may enjoy free hotel room upgrade and complimentary soft drink if successfully book a hotel room at the prevailing room rate or designated Special Offers through Hong Kong Disneyland Website www.hongkongdisneyland.com or Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center. This offer is not applicable to hotel room booked with Magic Access Special Hotel Discount Offer and other offers as Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited may specify from time to time.
- Room upgrade:
- Room upgrade to the next room category within the same hotel only.
- Applied to the following room categories:i. Disney’s Hollywood Hotel – Standard Roomii. Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel – Standard Roomiii. Disney Explorers Lodge – Standard Room
- Limited number of rooms is available for this offer. Free hotel room upgrade is subject to availability. Confirmation of room upgrade will be stated at the confirmation letter.
- Complimentary soft drink:
- One complimentary soft drink will be offered to each Guest (up to a maximum of 4 Guests per room) when dine at any table service restaurants in the Hotels.
- Guests are required to present the confirmation letter upon redemption.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at email@example.com.