A. Terms and Conditions for Standard Chartered Priority Banking Priority Admission to “Festival of The Lion King” at Theatre in the Wild (the “Promotion”):
- The promotion period is from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive) ('Promotion Period').
- The Promotion is only available to Standard Chartered Priority Banking clients who are the cardholders of the following Standard Chartered Priority Banking principal and supplementary cards (each a 'Cardholder') issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited or any member of the SCB Group (the 'Bank'): Standard Chartered Priority Banking Credit Card, Standard Chartered Priority Banking Card, Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card, and Standard Chartered Priority Banking UnionPay Card (the “Eligible Cards”).
- The Promotion offers Cardholders an opportunity for priority admission to the “Festival of The Lion King” musical show (“Show”) at Theatre in the Wild in Adventureland of the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (the “Park”) following successful completion of Online Registration, detailed in Part B below.
- Each successful Online Registration allows one Cardholder to gain priority admission to the Show with up to three guests accompanying the Cardholder.
- Each Cardholder and his/her guests presenting the email confirmation of the online registration are entitled to gain priority admission to the Show once at the stated show time and date as shown on the e-mail confirmation. Child aged 3 or above will be counted as one (1) guest.
- Each Eligible Card can be registered for the Show for up to one (1) time each day only .
- This Promotion is available on a first-come-first-served basis with limited quota and is subject to the arrangement by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“Hong Kong Disneyland”). Hong Kong Disneyland reserves the right to arrange alternative show time in its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice. In case of disputes, the decision of Hong Kong Disneyland shall be final and conclusive.
- All photos and product information are for reference only.
- The Promotion, as well as admission to the Park, is also subject to the Park rules and regulations which can be viewed at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/park-rules/.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each Cardholder releases the Bank and Hong Kong Disneyland from any and all claims, demands, compensation and causes of action, of every kind and nature in connection with the Promotion, and the Bank and Hong Kong Disneyland shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (other than personal injury or death resulting from the negligence of Hong Kong Disneyland) as a result of enjoying the Show or participating in the Promotion, including but not limited to any failure to receive or process any Online Registration, any computer, telecommunications or equipment failure or malfunction, any deficiency or inadequacy of service rendered by any third party, or any notice which is misdirected or lost in the postal system.
- The Eligible Cards must be valid, non-delinquent and in good financial standing at the time of Online Registration and participation in the Promotion; otherwise Hong Kong Disneyland and the Bank reserve the right to cancel the relevant registration without prior notice.
- The Promotion is organized in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China only. Hong Kong Disneyland makes no representation that participation in the Promotion is appropriate or available in other locations. Those who choose to participate in the Promotion do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the Show. The Bank shall have no liability relating to any aspect of the Show.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the interpretation of Hong Kong Disneyland and the Bank which shall be final and conclusive. In the event of disputes, Hong Kong Disneyland and the Bank reserve the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this Promotion. Hong Kong Disneyland and the Bank reserve the right to alter, suspend, extend or terminate the Promotion and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the other language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
B. Terms and Conditions for online registration of the Promotion
- Online registration for the Promotion ('Online Registration') is available from now to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive).
- Advanced booking of Online Registration can be made 7 days prior to the desired visit date. The following information are required when completing the Online Registration: full name shown on the card face, email address, mobile phone number, the first digit and the last 4 digits of the Eligible Card and the preferred date and show time for the Show, group size. Personal information collected in connection with the Online Registration will be held, processed and used in accordance with www.hongkongdisneyland.com/privacy-legal/. A confirmation email with confirmation number will be sent to the email address provided during the Online Registration for successful registration.
- Each Eligible Card can be registered for the Show for up to one (1) time each day only
- Each Cardholder who has successfully completed Online Registration are required to arrive with his/her registered guests at Theatre in the Wild located at Adventureland in the Park 25 minutes before the confirmed Show date and time. To enjoy priority admission to the registered Show, each Cardholder shall present: (i) the confirmation email and (ii) the registered Eligible Card. The Online Registration cannot be used to enjoy priority admission to the Show for another date or at another show time if Cardholders and/or their guests fails to enter Theatre in the Wild at the date and show time stated in the confirmation email.
- The confirmation email can be used once only for the Show.
- Hong Kong Disneyland shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, forgery, theft or unauthorized use of the confirmation email.
- Hong Kong Disneyland reserves the right to change the show content or show time, suspend, cancel or terminate the Show, or change the operating hours of the Park or attractions, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attractions or entertainment program due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if Hong Kong Disneyland considers the circumstances so require, in its sole discretion without prior notice, refund or compensation. Any affected Online Registration will be cancelled and Cardholders are required to complete the Online Registration again for another day to participate in the Promotion.
Personal Information Collection Statement
All personal data collected in connection with the Promotion may be used for the processing of your requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of our commercial dealings or other directly related purpose, sending administrative materials to you, for our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary for the aforesaid purposes. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data provided by you in connection with the online registration may be transferred to The Walt Disney Family of Companies, third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may make enquiry about this statement or request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at email@example.com. “The Walt Disney Family of Companies” includes Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, Hong Kong Disneyland Management Limited, The Walt Disney Company and all of its subsidiaries and affiliated entities.