Purchase a 3-in-1 Supreme Meal Coupon and choose from an array of tasty dining options at Hong Kong Disneyland park. This money-saving meal coupon is good for lunch, dinner and a snack on the day of your visit.
Purchase a coupon for everyone in your group and save even more!
Each coupon includes:
- 1 Lunch (before 4:00 PM on your visit date)
- 1 Dinner (after 4:30 PM and until 30 minutes before the fireworks start)
- 1 frozen lollipop or popcorn
The price of 3-in-1 Supreme Meal Coupon is HK$278.
3-in-1 Supreme Meal Coupon Dining Options:
- Starliner Diner (in Tomorrowland)
In this space-themed restaurant, feast on American-style fast food such as fried chicken, BBQ chicken wings, burgers and fries.
- Comet Cafe (in Tomorrowland)
Enjoy the tastes of Hong Kong such as braised beef brisket curry, 3 treasure specialties with rice and much more.
- Clopin’s Festival of Foods (in Fantasyland)
This colorful restaurant is inspired by the Disney movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame and serves the Great Flavors of China, including noodle soup and wok-fried dishes. Enjoy Nanjing beef noodle soup, Wuxi pork ribs and roasted chicken leg with rice.
- Tahitian Terrace (in Adventureland)
Relax in tropical surroundings and try South Asian specialties, such as Halal, Indian vegetarian, Singaporean laksa rice noodle soup and lemongrass chicken with coconut-flavoured rice.
- River View Cafe (in Adventureland)
Relax as you overlook the Rivers of Adventure and enjoy the cafe's Portuguese-style chicken and other dishes inspired by Southeast Asia and China. This cafe is designed for large groups, so bring the whole tribe! The coupon is only available for the special group menu. Minimum of 2 Guests is required.
- Royal Banquet Hall (in Fantasyland)
Dine like a prince or princess on international foods, including American grill, Japanese noodles, Chinese dim sum and specialty rice dishes. Try the delicious beef steak, pizza, beef burgers and sushi.
- Explorer’s Club (in Mystic Point)
Explore the globetrotting exploits of Lord Henry Mystic and the Society of Explorers and Adventurers (S.E.A.) in the spacious Explorer's Club Restaurant, where you’ll dine in rooms filled with exotic décor from Egypt, Russia, Morocco, India and China.
- Outdoor Vending Carts (throughout the park)
Featuring snacks, drinks and ice cream.
You can purchase 3-in-1 Meal Coupons in 2 locations:
- At the Main Entrance Ticket Booth at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- At the Magic Access Member Services Center in the Park.
- You will need to present your valid park admission to purchase.
- Price does not include Park admission.
- At the River View Cafe, only the group special menu is available (minimum 2 Guests).
- Main courses may only be selected from the menu board, and do not include promotional menu items, kids combo, and vegetarian meals.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.