Purchase a 3-in-1 Meal Coupon and choose from an array of tasty dining options at Hong Kong Disneyland park. This money-saving meal coupon is good for lunch, dinner and a snack on the day of your visit.
Purchase a coupon for everyone in your group and save even more!
Each coupon includes:
- 1 Lunch, includes 1 soft drink;
(before 4:00 PM on your visit date)
- 1 Dinner, includes 1 soft drink;
(after 4:30 PM and until 30 minutes before the restaurant closes)
- 1 frozen lollipop / popcorn
3-in-1 Meal Coupon Dining Options:
- Starliner Diner (in Tomorrowland)
In this restaurant, feast on American-style fast food such as fried chicken, BBQ chicken wings, burgers and fries.
- Comet Cafe (in Tomorrowland)
Enjoy the tastes of Hong Kong such as braised beef brisket curry, 3 treasure specialties with rice and much more.
- Clopin’s Festival of Foods (in Fantasyland)
This colorful restaurant is inspired by the Disney movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame and serves the Great Flavors of China, including noodle soup and wok-fried dishes. Enjoy Nanjing beef noodle soup, Wuxi pork ribs and roasted chicken leg with rice.
- Tahitian Terrace (in Adventureland)
Relax in tropical surroundings and try South Asian specialties, such as Halal, Indian vegetarian, Singaporean laksa rice noodle soup and lemongrass chicken with coconut-flavoured rice.
- Royal Banquet Hall (in Fantasyland)
Dine like a prince or princess on international foods, including American grill, Japanese noodles, Chinese dim sum and specialty rice dishes. Try the delicious beef steak, pizza and sushi.
- Explorer's Club Restaurant (in Mystic Point)
Explore the globetrotting exploits of Lord Henry Mystic and the Society of Explorers and Adventurers (S.E.A.) in the spacious Explorer's Club Restaurant, where you’ll dine in rooms filled with exotic décor from Egypt, Russia, Morocco, India and China.
- Outdoor Vending Carts (throughout the park)
Featuring popcorn, drinks and ice cream.
You can purchase 3-in-1 Meal Coupons online or in 2 locations below:
- At the Main Entrance Ticket Booth at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- At the Magic Access Member Services Center in the Park.
- Price does not include Park admission.
- Main courses may only be selected from the menu board, and do not include promotional menu items, kids combo, and vegetarian meals.
Other Offers You May Like“Three Magical Days”
Hotel room, Tickets, Meals and MORE!