Hong Kong Resident: “Weekdaycation” Hotel Offer (“Offer”)
- This Offer is only available to any Hong Kong resident who:
i.is aged 18 or above;
ii.holds a valid Hong Kong Identity Card;
iii.books a room at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel (“Hotel”) for a hotel stay;
iv. checks in on any Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday between the following period: (a) for 2 nights’ package, September 28, 2020 to December 14, 2020 (both dates inclusive); (b) for 3 nights’ package, September 28, 2020 to December 15, 2020 (both dates inclusive); or (c) for 4 nightas’ package, September 28, 2020 to December 16, 2020 (both dates inclusive) with check-out date on or before December 18, 2020; and
v.is one of the staying Guests of the Hotel room.
(such guest meeting all criteria in (i) to (v), “Eligible Guest”).
- The Eligible Guest is required to present his/her Hong Kong Identity Card for verification upon check-in. If the eligibility requirement for this Offer cannot be verified, the prevailing room rate at the time of check-in will be charged.
- This Offer is applicable to Standard Room of the Hotel only.
- Advance reservation is required to be made at least one (1) day prior to the check-in date.
- The prevailing room rate for each Hotel room is determined at the time of booking.
- The “Package charges” include: (i) the applicable room rate determined based on the check-in and check-out dates, the Hotel and room category selected and the prevailing room rate (subject to availability and any Benefits Limits as such term is defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions); and (ii) any Surcharge mentioned in Paragraph 7 below and (iii) 10% service charge on charges (i) and (ii).
- An extra charge of HK$200 per person per night (subject to 10% service charge) applies to the third and fourth Guests aged 12 or above (“Additional Guests”) staying in the same Hotel room (“Surcharge”). The Surcharge covers only the Hotel accommodation fee for the Additional Guests, but does not include any other package components.
- Subject to Paragraph 7 above, each Hotel room can accommodate up to a maximum of four (4) Guests. At least one (1) adult must be a staying Guest in each Hotel room.
- Full payment of the Package Charges and any additional charge for add-on items will be charged for each reservation at the time of booking.
- Eligible Guest is required to provide information including his/her name and credit card details for deposit upon reservation. No change of Guest name is allowed under any circumstances.
- Each Eligible Guest may reserve a maximum of one room within the same check-in and check-out date.
- The number of rooms available for this Offer is limited. Room upgrade is not applicable to rooms reserved under this Offer. Early check-in and late check-out for 3 nights’ package and 4 nights’ package are subject to availability and Benefit Limits.
- Guests can cancel or amend the reservation at least 72 hours prior to Hotel room check-in. The Package Charges will be charged in case of any cancellation made after the prescribed period stated in this paragraph or no show. Amendment of reservation is subject to availability and Benefit Limits (as defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions), and no change is permitted after the prescribed period stated in this paragraph.
- This Offer may not be used in conjunction with the “Exclusive Hotel Privilege” offer.
- This Offer is not commissionable.
- This Offer is subject to all the terms and conditions set out in the related “Offer Highlights” page, the Hotel General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotel-general-terms-conditions/ and to other restrictions and changes determined by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
E-Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Each Eligible Guest will receive one hotel dining voucher (“Voucher Ticket”) storing dining e-vouchers of HK$100 each (each an “e-Voucher”), with a total value of HK$1,000 for 2 nights’ package, HK$1,500 for 3 nights’ package or HK$2,000 for 4 nights’ package.
- Five (5) e-Vouchers will be issued per room per staying night and must be used within one day, such that:
i. five (5) e-Vouchers (with a total value of HK$500) must be used on the check-in date;
ii. five (5) e-Vouchers (with a total value of HK$500) must be used on the second day of Hotel stay;
iii. (for 3 or 4 nights’ package only) five (5) e-Vouchers (with a total value of HK$500) must be used on the third day of Hotel stay;
iv.(for 4 nights’ package only) five (5) e-Vouchers (with a total value of HK$500) must be used on the fourth day of Hotel stay; and
v. no e-Voucher may be used on the check-out date.
- Each e-Voucher must be used during the validity date provided in paragraph 18 above and during the operation hour of the designated restaurants. Any e-Voucher not used on its validity date will be void without exchange, refund or compensation.
- The e-Vouchers are issued by HKITP and can be used for any purchase of any food and beverage items at the designated table service restaurants of the Hotel stated below:
i.Enchanted Garden Restaurant;
iii.Walt’s Cafe; and
iv.Sea Breeze Bar.
- The name of the Eligible Guest purchasing this Offer will be printed on the Voucher Ticket. The Voucher Ticket and the e-Vouchers stored therein may only be used by the Eligible Guest whose name is printed thereon. Each Eligible Guest is required to present the Voucher Ticket together with his/her photo identification document when the e-Voucher(s) at the time of ordering and payment. HKITP may refuse to accept the Voucher Ticket and the e-Vouchers if in HKITP’s determination the identity of the Eligible Guest cannot be verified.
- Each e-Voucher is for one-time use only and will be invalid after usage. Voucher Tickets and e-Vouchers cannot be transferred, refunded, exchanged, redeemed in whole or in part for cash or exchanged for other products or discounts and are not for re-sale.
- Any unused value of the Voucher Ticket and the e-Vouchers will be forfeited and no change or refund will be provided.
- The e-Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other food and beverages offers, promotional offers or discount benefits (including Cast Member and Magic Access Member benefits).
- Use of the Voucher Ticket and the e-Vouchers is subject to availability of the food and beverage items and the operating hours of each designated restaurant. Guests can refer to www.hongkongdisneyland.com/dining for the locations and operating hours of the Hotel restaurants.
- HKITP reserves the right to: (a) determine the prices of food and beverage; (b) determine the menu of each restaurant; and (c) change the operating hours of restaurants, in each case, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Damaged, used, incomplete or altered Voucher Ticket or e-Voucher will not be accepted. Lost Voucher Ticket or e-Vouchers will not be re-issued. HKITP shall not be responsible for (and will not issue replacement in respect of) any loss, damage, forgery, theft or fraudulent or unauthorised use of any Voucher Ticket or e-Voucher. HKITP’s record in relation to issue and usage of the Voucher Ticket or e-Vouchers shall be final and conclusive.
Other Offer Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this Offer, Voucher Ticket and the e-Vouchers.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- HKITP reserves the rights to (i) amend or supplement these Terms and Conditions; (ii) change any block-out date and (iii) terminate or suspend the availability of any offer, discount or promotion, in each case, at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the Eligible Guest purchasing this Offer. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at email@example.com.
- This Offer is only available to any Hong Kong resident who: