Park Rules and Regulations
To Our Guests, Welcome to Hong Kong Disneyland Park! We work hard to offer a comfortable, safe and enjoyable experience for all of our Guests. You can help us by keeping in mind the following: All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the Park entrances and also within the Park. We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the Park, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate. Please show common courtesy to fellow Park Guests and our Cast Members by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running. Please respect fellow Park Guests during your visit and be careful not to bump into, push or move ahead of others in the queue. Also, the entire party must wait together. Members of a party are not allowed to join those already in the queue. Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Costumes may not be worn by Guests aged 16 or older. We reserve the right to deny admission to or to remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests. For the comfort of all Guests, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor are allowed only in designated smoking areas. Please refer to a Park Guidemap for designated smoking locations or ask a Cast Member for assistance. Please supervise your children and take care of the elderly at all times. Guests under age 16 must be accompanied by a Guest aged 16 or older to enter the Park. To board an attraction, children under age 7 must be accompanied by a person aged 16 or older. Access to attractions is subject to the safety rules for each attraction.
For your safety and that of other Park Guests and Cast Members, you must comply with all notices within the Park and directions given by Cast Members.Please present your ticket (and obtain Ticket Tag confirmation or present such personal identification as we may from time to time require) for entry into the Park. The ticket and handstamp (or Ticket Tag confirmation or such other personal identification as we may from time to time require) are required for re-entry into the Park on the same day. Tickets and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge. The following items may not be brought into the Park:
- Dangerous or hazardous materials.
- Weapons of any kind, or objects that may give the appearance or impression of being weapons or toy guns.
- Food, alcoholic beverages or any illegal substance.
- Cans or glass containers.
- Bags, boxes or luggage larger than 56cm x 36cm x 23cm. If operation so requires, we may decline wheeled luggage from entering the Park.
- Carts or other wheeled carriers (with the exception of manual wheelchairs, electrically powered mobility devices with at least 3 wheels and which operate at a walking pace; and strollers with dimensions not exceeding 92cm x 132cm).
- Pets or other animals, except approved service animals (e.g. dogs).
- Masks may not be worn by Guests aged 16 or older (unless required for medical purposes). When worn by younger Guests, masks must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen.
- Large tripods, folding chairs and stools.
- Recreational devices with wheels, including but not limited to skateboards, scooters, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels.
- Other items that we determine may be harmful, disruptive, offensive or may impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility.
The following activities are not allowed:
- The use of handheld camera or cell phone extension poles (such as selfie sticks).
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign, or to incite a crowd, and other unauthorized public gatherings.
- Feeding any animals in the Park, including birds.
- Playing with kites or remote-controlled flying devices.
- Photography, videotaping, recording of any kind except for personal use.
- Engaging with other Guests or impeding the operation of the Park while posing as or portraying any real or fanciful character, whether wearing any special costumes or not.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility.
We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the Park and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person. We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Park, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the Park rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require. We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, modify these rules, change the operating hours of the Park or attractions, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attractions or entertainment program due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require. We are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise. For the purposes of these rules, “we” means either or both of Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited and Hong Kong Disneyland Management Limited. These rules are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China. In the events of any conflict or inconsistency between the language versions of these rules, the English version shall prevail. If you have any questions, please ask a Cast Member.