Park Rules and Regulations
To Our Guests,
We work hard to offer a comfortable, safe and enjoyable experience for all of our Guests. You can help us by keeping in mind the following:
- All persons, bags, parcels and other items may be subject to security checks at the point of admission to the Park and at such other locations inside the Park as we consider appropriate.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the Park, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Park Guests and our Cast Members. Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior.
- Please respect fellow Park Guests while waiting for attractions, shows, characters and parades. Please be careful not to bump into, push or move ahead of others in the queue. Also, the entire party must wait together. Members of a party are not allowed to join those already in the queue.
- Proper attire - including shoes and shirts - must be worn at all times while visiting the Park.
- Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only. Please refer to a Park Guidemap for designated smoking locations or ask a Cast Member for assistance.
- Please supervise your children at all times.
For your safety and to avoid injury, you must comply with all notices, and all directions and requests of any Cast Member, posted, given or made.
Please present your ticket (and obtain Ticket Tag confirmation or present such personal identification as we may from time to time require) for entry into the Park. The ticket and handstamp (or Ticket Tag confirmation or such other personal identification as we may from time to time require) are required for re-entry into the Park on the same day.
Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
The following items may not be brought into the Park:
- Dangerous or hazardous materials.
- Food, alcoholic beverages and beverages in cans or bottles.
- Carts or other wheeled carriers (with the exception of strollers, wheelchairs and baggage with size smaller than 56cm X 36cm
- Pets (with the exception of Service Animals).
The following activities are not allowed:
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed materials of any kind.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches and other unauthorized public gatherings.
- The display of any flag, banner or other emblem.
- Photography, videotaping, recording of any kind, broadcast or transmission for commercial purposes.
- Engaging in any act that may impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility.
We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the Park and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Park, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the Park rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Park or attractions, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program, due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
We are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
For the purposes of these rules, "we" means either or both of Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited and Hong Kong Disneyland Management Limited.
These rules are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these rules, the English version shall prevail.
If you have any questions, please ask a Cast Member.