As required by the government and health authorities in line with prevention efforts taking place across Hong Kong, Hong Kong Disneyland Park is temporarily closed until further notice.
To maintain appropriate social distance among Guests, Hong Kong Disneyland has introduced capacity control in our Park. All Guests are required to reserve their visit date with their valid tickets, membership cards or ticket vouchers/confirmation through this website within 7 days prior to their visit to the Park. Magic Access Members may book 1 day in advance of the public.
Upon reservation, *
Please submit a valid email address or mobile phone number to login.
A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the registered email address or mobile phone number for login. Please ensure you are able to receive the email/SMS and subsequently login with the OTP within the validity period.
Please read and accept the Terms & Conditions before logging into the system.
- Guests input the following information for reservation:
- Ticket, membership card or ticket vouchers/confirmation information
- Visit date
Once the reservation is submitted successfully, a confirmation will be shown on the screen and a reservation notification will be sent to the registered email address or mobile phone number.
You may repeat steps 3 & 4 to make reservation for additional tickets/membership cards before logging out. You may use the same email address or mobile phone number to login and review or cancel your reservation.
Upon arrival at the Park, *
Guests are required to present their registered tickets, membership cards or ticket vouchers/confirmation for verification upon park admission.
Reservation is on a first-come-first-serve basis, and will not be accepted once the respective quota pool is full. Reservation will only be valid on the selected visit date and timeslot, and will expire after your visit.
Each valid 1-day ticket can only be used to make one reservation for one visit date and one timeslot at any one time.
Each valid 2-day ticket can be used to make reservations for two visit days in accordance with the ticket terms and conditions.
For Corporate Membership and Corporate Card members, after completion of your visit, you can make reservations for another visit date on the following day.
- Magic Access Members (“Members”) may enjoy the following *
- Book 1 day in advance of the public;
- Make reservations for multiple days of Park visits within a period of 8 days;
- Make reservations for additional Guests who have valid tickets or membership in each reservation according to the membership tier:
- Silver and Gold Members – up to 4 additional Guests
- Platinum Members – up to 5 additional Guests
- All Members and Guests registered under the same reservation must enter the Park at the same time; and
- Park admission is subject to membership validity and blockout dates. Please ensure that the expiry date and blockout dates applicable to your and the accompanying Members’ membership prior to making a reservation for a Park visit.
You must be aged 18 or above to make this reservation.
Guests under age 16 must be accompanied by a Guest aged 16 or older to enter the Park.
Magic Access certificate and transaction confirmation holders are required to activate their memberships to enjoy Magic Access reservation privilege.