Tickets Terms & Conditions
1-Day Ticket: Standard Day
- Standard Day Tickets are valid for one visit during a 6-month validity period from the purchase date.
- Standard Day Tickets are valid on all dates during the validity period.
- 2-Day Tickets are valid for visit on any 2 days within a 7-day period.
- First visit must be on or before the last day of the validity period printed on the back of the ticket.
- Upgrade from 1-Day Tickets
- Guests with unused and unexpired 1-Day Tickets may upgrade such tickets to 2-Day Tickets.
- Upgrade can be done at the ticket booths or Guest Relations locations at the Main Entrance of the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”), Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Hollywood Hotel or the Hong Kong Disneyland Ticket Express at MTR Hong Kong Station.
- Used or expired 1-Day Tickets, and 1-Day Tickets specified as non-upgradable on the tickets or in their issue terms and conditions may not be upgraded.
- Admission to the Park
- Each Guest using a 2-Day Ticket is required to obtain Ticket Tag confirmation or present such personal identification* as Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited may from time to time require upon each entry into the Park for verification. If Guest chooses not to use Ticket Tag confirmation for entry to the Park, Guest's name will be printed on the ticket and the name as printed cannot be changed.
* Examples of personal identification include but are not limited to: HKID Card, passport or other photo identification (for Children aged 3 to 11: school handbook, or birth certificate and other photo identification; for full-time students aged 12 to 25: school handbook or full-time student card with photo identification).
Food and Beverage Promotion and Redemption in Park and Hotels
- Food and beverage promotion or redemption voucher (“Voucher”) must be used during the designated validity period.
- Voucher must be presented at the time of ordering and payment. Voucher may be collected upon usage.
- Redemption of food and beverage items with Voucher is subject to the then availability of such items and the operating hours of the restaurants.
- Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) reserves the right to: (a) determine the prices of food and beverage items; (b) determine the menu of each restaurant and (c) change the operating hours of restaurants, in each case, in its sole and absolute discretion. The Park guidemap contains the information on the in-Park Signature, Deluxe and Premium restaurants. Guest can also refer to www.hongkongdisneyland.com/dining for the latest locations and operating hours of both in-park and hotel restaurants.
- A 10% service charge will apply based on original price (if applicable).
- Vouchers cannot be refunded, redeemed for cash in whole or in part, or exchanged for other products or discounts.
- Unless otherwise specified by HKITP, Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
- Damaged, altered or a photocopy of Voucher will not be accepted. Lost Voucher will not be replaced.
- Guests must be holding a valid Park admission ticket to enjoy any food and beverage items in Park using the Vouchers.
Upgrade to Magic Access
- Subject to the applicable terms and conditions of Magic Access, tickets may be upgraded to Magic Accessa Membership Card by paying the applicable price difference. The applicable price difference depends on the ticket purchase price and the type of Magic Access Membership Card to be chosen.
- Tickets may not be upgraded to Magic Access Membership Card after the ticket validity date. Used tickets may not be upgraded to Magic Access Membership Card after the date of Park visit.
- Tickets specified as non-upgradable on the tickets or in their issue terms and conditions may not be upgraded.
- If the chosen Magic Access Membership Card is priced lower than the ticket to be upgraded, no refund will be made.
General Terms and Conditions
- Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited ("HKITP") reserves the right to (i) amend or supplement these terms and conditions; (ii) change the ticket prices and validity; (iii) change any block-out dates and Designated Day dates and (iv) terminate or suspend the availability of any offer, discount or promotion, in each case, at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
- Issue of the tickets and admission to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”) are subject to these terms and conditions, and the Rules and Regulations of the Park which are set out on the website at www.hongkongdisneyland.com and printed on the Park guidemap. Copies of the Park guidemap are available at designated locations inside the Park. HKITP may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Park or attractions, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, to ensure safety, security or order or if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.
- Tickets and any offer or promotion are not for re-sale, non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable, either in whole or in part, for cash or any other items, and cannot be used in conjunction with other ticket promotions or discounts. Tickets are void if altered.
- Children aged below 3 receive free Park admission.
- Guests must be 18 years old or above to purchase tickets through Park’s website (“Website purchase”). Guests effecting any Website purchase must input requested information, including Guests’ names and other forms of personal data as HKITP may require.
- Guests must be the authorized holder of the credit card used in Website purchase.
- Guests need to present the credit card used in Website purchase together with the confirmation number issued to redeem the purchased tickets. Upon HKITP’s request, Guests need to present personal identification documents to verify their identities as the authorized holder of the credit card used in Website purchase. The confirmation number may be used once only. Duplicate or used confirmation number will not be honored. HKITP shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, forgery, theft or unauthorized use of this confirmation or the confirmation number.
- Guests may not use a virtual card for Website purchase.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive. HKITP reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to terminate the availability of any tickets, offers or promotions without any prior notice.
- In the event of disputes regarding these terms and conditions or other matters relating to any tickets, offers or promotions, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute .
- Proof of dispatch cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. HKITP shall not be liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delaying operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorized access to the offer website, or transaction data or record lost or delayed, whether or not arising during operation of or transmission on the offer website, as a result of server functions, viruses, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- HKITP is not responsible for any event of force majeure, any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software failure or any email or registration to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to guest’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any materials relating to, this offer.
- HKITP reserves the right to disqualify any guest from usage of ticket or any offer if HKITP has reasonable grounds to believe that the guest has breached any of these terms and conditions. HKITP may, at its discretion with or without cause, refuse to admit any person or persons to the Park at any time, or to require any person or persons already admitted to leave, without refund or compensation.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the other language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions and any related offer are made in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“HKSAR”). An offer may only be redeemed in the HKSAR in person by eligible guests in accordance with these terms and conditions. HKITP makes no representation that admission to the Park or any participation in an offer is appropriate or available in other locations and an offer is void in any jurisdiction where participation in such an offer is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to participate in an offer do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the person making the purchase with HKITP in the designated sales location(s) (including Park’s website). A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected upon the purchase or issue of Tickets may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.