Tickets Terms & Conditions
1-Day Ticket: Standard Day
- Standard Day Tickets are valid for one visit during a 6-month validity period from the purchase date.
- Standard Day Tickets are valid on all dates during the validity period.
- 2-Day Tickets are valid for visit on any 2 days within a 7-day period.
- First visit must be on or before the last day of the validity period printed on the back of the ticket.
- Upgrade from 1-Day Tickets
- Guests with unused and unexpired 1-Day Tickets may upgrade such tickets to 2-Day Tickets.
- Upgrade can be done at the ticket booths or Guest Relations locations at the Main Entrance of the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”), Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Hollywood Hotel or the Hong Kong Disneyland Ticket Express at MTR Hong Kong Station.
- Used or expired 1-Day Tickets, and 1-Day Tickets specified as non-upgradable on the tickets or in their issue terms and conditions may not be upgraded.
- Admission to the Park
- Each Guest using a 2-Day Ticket is required to obtain Ticket Tag confirmation or present such personal identification* as Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited may from time to time require upon each entry into the Park for verification. If Guest chooses not to use Ticket Tag confirmation for entry to the Park, Guest's name will be printed on the ticket and the name as printed cannot be changed.
* Examples of personal identification include but are not limited to: HKID Card, passport or other photo identification (for Children aged 3 to 11: school handbook, or birth certificate and other photo identification; for full-time students aged 12 to 25: school handbook or full-time student card with photo identification).
Upgrade to Magic Access
- Subject to the applicable terms and conditions of Magic Access, tickets may be upgraded to Magic Access Membership Card by paying the applicable price difference. The applicable price difference depends on the ticket purchase price and the type of Magic Access Membership Card to be chosen.
- Tickets may not be upgraded to Magic Access Membership Card after the ticket validity date. Used tickets may not be upgraded to Magic Access Membership Card after the date of Park visit.
- Tickets specified as non-upgradable on the tickets or in their issue terms and conditions may not be upgraded.
- If the chosen Magic Access Membership Card is priced lower than the ticket to be upgraded, no refund will be made.
General Terms: Applicable to All Ticket Types
- Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited ("HKITP") reserves the right to change the ticket prices and validity, block-out dates and Designated Day dates without prior notice.
- Issue of the tickets and admission to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”) are subject to Hong Kong Disneyland Park Rules and Regulations which are set out in the Hong Kong Disneyland website at www.hongkongdisneyland.com (“Website”) and printed on the Park Guidemap. Copies of the Park Guidemap are available at ticket booths and Guest Relations locations.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, not for re-sale and are revocable. Tickets are void if altered.
- Children aged below 3 receive free Park Admission.
- Guests must be 18 years old or above to purchase tickets on the Website (“Website purchase”).
- Guests must be the authorized holder of the credit card used in the Website purchase.
- Guests need to present the credit card used in the Website purchase together with the confirmation number issued for the Website purchase to redeem the purchased tickets. Upon HKITP’s request, Guests need to present personal identification documents to verify their identities as the authorized holder of the credit card used in the Website purchase. The confirmation number may be used once only. Duplicate or used confirmation number will not be honored. HKITP shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, forgery, theft or unauthorized use of this confirmation or the confirmation number.
- Guest may not use a virtual card for the Website purchase.
- Upon HKITP’s request, Guests need to present personal identification documents to verify their identities as the authorized holder of the credit card used in the Website purchase.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive. HKITP reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to terminate the availability of tickets without any prior notice.
- In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of tickets.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the other language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the person making the purchase with HKITP in the designated sales location(s) (including the Website). A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected upon the purchase or issue of Tickets may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.