Tours - Terms & Conditions
Disney Spectacular Tour Terms and Conditions
- "Disney Spectacular Tour" ("Tour") is only available to Guests who have already purchased valid admission tickets to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park ("Park") on the day of enjoying the Tour. This Tour does not include admission to the Park. Guests are required to have valid admission tickets in order to enter the Park.
- Guests may enjoy the Tour at the price of HK$5,688 subject to the following conditions:
• The Tour lasts for three consecutive hours from reserved time. Any additional hour will be subject to availability and will be charged at HK$1,600 per hour.
• Up to a maximum of six Guests aged 3 or above (at least one Guest aged 16 or above is required) may participate in the Tour.
• The identity of the Guests must remain the same throughout the Tour and no change in any Guests is allowed.
- Each Tour includes:
• Direct entrance to rides in the Park during the tour time*
• Reserved seating for theatre shows during the tour time*
• Designated viewing area for the Disney daytime parade during the tour time*
• Designated viewing area for the nighttime parade, “Disney Paint the Night”*
• Fun facts and stories about Hong Kong Disneyland from your Tour host
• Concierge services to pre-arranged priority parking, dining reservations and Park tickets
* Subject to operating hours of the attraction or entertainment program.
- Advance reservation is required. This Tour is subject to availability. Guests who arrive late at the designated gathering point will not be able to enjoy the complete Tour and will not be entitled to any compensation or refund.
- Guests will be given a designated credential for admission to the designated viewing area for the “Disney Paint the Night” parade (“Credential”). Guests are required to arrive at the designated viewing area before the parade time and present the Credential for admission.
- This Tour and the Credential are non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-exchangeable.
- Each Guest participating in the Tour is subject to and shall at all times comply with rules applicable to the Tour, including but not limited to the instructions and signage given by HKITP and/or its cast members.
- Admission to the Park is subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Park which are available at the Website, the Park’s mobile app and Guest Relations , as the same may be modified by HKITP at any time and from time to time, without prior notice. HKITP may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Park or attractions, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program, due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.
- This Tour may not be used in conjunction with any other tour discount or promotion.
- This Tour is offered in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("HKSAR") only. This Tour may only be redeemed in the HKSAR in person by Guests. HKITP makes no representation that participation in this Tour is appropriate or available in other locations and this Tour is void in any jurisdiction where participation in such a Tour is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to participate in this Tour do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this Tour.
- HKITP reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to suspend or terminate this Tour at any time without any prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and each Guest participating in the Tour. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected upon the purchase or provision of the Tour may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.