- How To Book:
You can book online. Simply click on Check Availability on this page to book your room instantly.
You can also book by phone, please call the Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center at +852 1-830-830 to reserve your package. Tell the Cast Member you are purchasing the “2 Nights Plus Offer”.
- This offer is valid for check-in dates from May 9, 2019 to March 30, 2020 with check-out date on or before April 1, 2020, except for December 24 to 25, December 28 to 31, 2019 and January 25 to 29, 2020 which are block-out dates.
- Actual offer price depends on the check-in and check-out dates, the hotel and room category selected, the prevailing room rate, the number of staying Guests in the group and the respective ages of the staying Guests (subject to availability and any Benefits Limits as such term is defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions). The prevailing room rate for each hotel (each a “Hotel”) is determined at the time of booking.
- An extra charge of HK$200 per person per night applies to the third and fourth Guests aged 12 or above staying in the same Hotel room.
- Subject to Paragraph 3 above, each Hotel room can accommodate up to a maximum of 4 Guests. At least one adult must be a staying guest in each Hotel room.
- A 10% service charge based on the sum of discounted room rate and extra charge (if any) will be applied.
- Guest is required to provide information including his or her name and credit card details for guarantee upon reservation. Full payment for the entire hotel stay will be charged upon arrival.
- No change of guest name is allowed under any circumstances.
- Guest may cancel or amend the reservation at least 3 days prior to the check-in-date, except for July 25 to August 20, December 20 to 31, 2019, January 25 to 31, 2020; in which case cancellation or amendment has to be made at least 7 days in advance. An amount representing the first night room rate, extra charge (if any) and 10% service charge will be charged in case of any cancellation made after the prescribed period stated above or no show. Amendment of reservation is subject to availability and Benefit Limits, and no change is permitted after the prescribed period stated above.
- This offer is subject to all the terms and conditions set out in the related “Offer Highlights” page, the Hotel General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotel-general-terms-conditions/ and to other restrictions and changes determined by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
- This offer is valid for hotel bookings made during the period from December 28, 2018 to September 27, 2019 and at least 3 days prior to the check-in date.
- This offer is valid for hotel check-in from January 2 to September 30, 2019, except the Block-out Dates below.
- Block-out dates: February 4 to 11, 2019.
- Guests may enjoy free hotel room upgrade and complimentary soft drink if successfully book a hotel room at the prevailing room rate or designated Special Offers through Hong Kong Disneyland Website www.hongkongdisneyland.com or Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center. This offer is not applicable to hotel room booked with Magic Access special seasonal offers and other offers as Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited may specify from time to time.
- Free hotel room upgrade:
- This offer is valid for room upgrade to the next room category within the same Hotel only.
- Room upgrade is applicable to the following room categories only:i. Disney’s Hollywood Hotel – Standard Room
ii. Disney Explorers Lodge – Standard Room
iii. Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel – Standard Room
- Limited number of rooms is available for this offer. Free hotel room upgrade is subject to availability. Confirmation of room upgrade will be stated at the confirmation letter.
- Complimentary soft drink:
- One complimentary soft drink will be offered to each Guest (up to a maximum of 4 Guests per room) when dine at any table service restaurants in the Hotels.
- Guests are required to present the confirmation letter upon redemption.
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.