- How To Book:
You can book online. Simply click on Check Availability on this page to book your room instantly.
You can also book by phone, please call the Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center at +852 1-830-830 to reserve your package. Tell the Cast Member you are purchasing the “2 Nights Plus Offer”.
2 Night Plus Special: 30% off (the “Offer”) - Important Details
- The Offer is valid for check-in on selected dates from November 24, 2021 to July 2, 2022 (both dates inclusive) with check-out date on or before July 4, 2022.
- The Offer applies to all Hotel room types except, Adventurers Suite of Disney Explorers Lodge and Kingdom Club Suite, Kingdom Club Cinderella Suite, Kingdom Club Frozen Suite, Roy O. Disney Suite and Walt Disney Suite of Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel (each a “Hotel”).
- Advance reservation is required to be made at least one (1) day prior to the check-in date.
- The prevailing room rate for each Hotel room is determined at the time of booking.
- The “Total Charges” include : (i) the applicable room rate determined based on the check-in and check-out dates, the Hotel and room category selected and the prevailing room rate (subject to availability and any Benefits Limits as such term is defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotel-general-terms-conditions/ (“Hotel General Terms and Conditions”)); and (ii) any Surcharge mentioned in Paragraph 6 below; (iii) 10% service charge on charges (i) and (ii); and (iv) any additional charge for add-on items (“Add-on Charges”).
- An extra charge of HK$200 per person per night (subject to 10% service charge) applies to the third and fourth Guests aged 12 or above (“Additional Guests”) staying in the same Hotel room (“Surcharge”).
- Subject to Paragraph 6 above, each Hotel room can accommodate up to a maximum of four (4) Guests. At least one (1) adult must be a staying Guest in each Hotel room.
- Full payment of the Total Charges will be charged for each reservation at the time of booking.
- Guest is required to provide information including his/her name and credit card details for deposit upon reservation.
- Each Guest may reserve a maximum of one room within the same check-in and check-out date. No change of any Guest name(s) is allowed under any circumstances.
- Guests can cancel or amend the reservation at least 7 days prior to Hotel room check-in. The first night of the Hotel stay together with Total Charges (ii) and (iii) will be charged in case of any cancellation made after the prescribed period stated in this paragraph or no show. Amendment of reservation is subject to availability and Benefit Limits (as defined in the Hotel General Terms and Conditions), and no change is permitted after the prescribed period stated in this paragraph.
- The Offer is not commissionable.
- The Offer is subject to all the terms and conditions set out in the related “Offer Highlights” page, the Hotel General Terms and Conditions, and to other restrictions and changes determined by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or benefit (including without limitation the “Exclusive Hotel Privilege” offer, Cast Member benefits and Magic Access Member benefits).
- In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of the Offer.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and other language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- HKITP reserves the rights to (i) amend or supplement these Terms and Conditions; (ii) change any block-out date and (iii) terminate or suspend the availability of any offer, discount or promotion, in each case, at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the Eligible Guest purchasing the Offer. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
The credit card interest-free instalment payment plan and promotional offers in respect of such plan (if any) (collectively, “Plan”) are provided by Standard Chartered Bank (HK) Limited (“Bank”), and not by or on behalf of Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) or any of its affiliates. The Bank is not acting and shall not be any way treated as an agent of HKITP. The Plan may be subject to additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Bank, please visit the Bank’s website sc.com/hk/hkdl for details. Guests agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, HKITP shall have no liability relating to any aspect of the Plan, including without limitation, its quality, the supply, the descriptions of products and/or services provided, the administration or execution thereof, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorised representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the Plan.
Any change after the hotel reservation completes shall be treated as a cancellation of the hotel reservation. A new reservation is required for the hotel stay.
The cardholder authorises HKITP to (i) withhold or deduct from the payment made and/or (ii) charge on the cardholder’s credit card account the applicable cancellation charges and all costs, interests, fees, expenses, losses or other liabilities incurred by HKITP arising from the cardholder’s instalment payment arrangement.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.