Every extracurricular activity is a magical journey of exploration!
Immersed in the fairytale world, schools can enjoy the flexibility of arranging students to take part in various adventures or group training activities, where participants can experience numerous attractions as well as performances to their hearts' content, and embark on their very own exciting magical journeys. The Castle of Magical Dreams has unveiled a new milestone for the Park, further enriching students' extracurricular activities to offer a joyful experience.
The all-new series of Life Education Activities are developed from the stories featured by the new castle. Through Disney's classic characters and tales, students can gain insight about their own selves, and learn about setting life goals and pursuing their dreams with a positive attitude, while becoming more resilient in the face of challenges and failures. This new series also features value education, facilitated by fun self-exploration that promote all-round growth.Program Details
After completing the program, you may
- Discover the interesting facts of Hong Kong Disneyland, take a unique learning adventure and gain new knowledge by exploring science, innovation, history, culture, storytelling and much more.
- Enjoy the magic kingdom and experience various attractions and entertainments in 7 different lands
- Get one Disney Theme Park Adventures Life-wide Learning Passport
- Get one Disney Theme Park Adventures Certificate
- Continue to experience the Park on the program day
Students from kindergarten, primary, secondary and post-secondary levels, education institutions, youth uniform groups and parent-teacher associations
Minimum group size of 15 students