Your personal data collected via HongKongDisneyland.com and applications with associated branding may be transferred from the Data Controller to the classes of persons listed in the List of Potential Transferees of Personal Data, available
You may access our Guest Services and exercise your Communication Choices by contacting us at:
If you have a comment or question about the Privacy Policies or a complaint about our handling of your personal information, or if you would like to request for access to and correction or ceasing use of your personal data held by us, please contact the Personal Data Manager at
. We will respond to your comment, question, complaint or request within a reasonable time upon receipt.
We may collect various types of personal information. For example, we may receive personal information that comes directly from guests who are interested in obtaining various products and services from us. Such information may include, for example, the guest's name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number. We also may collect other types of information such as gender, age, number of children, and personal interests, which we may associate with personal information. If you purchase products or services from us, we may note, for example, credit card or other charge card information, the type of services or products ordered or purchased, and the date of the order or purchase. In addition, we may collect personal information from you if you participate in sweepstakes, contests, games or promotional offers. If you receive our care services, such as medical attention, it may be necessary to collect information about your condition and medical history to administer that care or to assess your circumstances. When you request for our goods or services or send us enquiries, we may collect your contact information and details of your request or enquiry in order to respond to you. The provision of your personal information is voluntary. However if you do not provide sufficient information, we may not be able to provide assistance to you.3. How may we use your personal information that we collect?
- to process your requests or enquiries;
- to process and complete transactions requested by you;
- designing new or enhancing existing services provided by us for guests' use;
- for promotional or marketing purposes (only if consent is obtained from you), including (i) sending you promotional materials and conducting direct marketing in relation to our products and services, either alone or in conjunction with products/services offered by our affiliates or business partners and (ii) publishing your personal information in marketing or promotional materials of our products and services in any media and format. Written consent will be obtained from you if we share your personal information with another party (including our subsidiaries and affiliates) for their use for promotional or marketing purposes;
- to administer and enforce the rules of contests, sweepstakes, promotions and games offered by us and/or the terms of our commercial dealings;
- for our internal business and administrative purposes;
- to assist in law enforcement purposes and to meet requirements imposed by law or for claims-related purposes;
- for safety or security purposes;
- to verify your identity for admission into our park and resort facilities;
- other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
We may take your personal information and make it non-personally identifiable, either by combining it with information about other individuals (aggregating your information with information about other individuals), or by removing characteristics (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you (de-personalizing your information). We may use this non-personally identifiable information for, among other purposes, research and analysis to improve our products and services.
. Any such request should clearly state details of the personal information in respect of which the request is being made.4. With whom may we share your personal information that we collect?
.Security7. What kind of security measures do we take to safeguard your personally identifiable information?
The security and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access and improper use. From time to time, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.Retention of Personal Information8. How long may we keep your personal information?
with your questions or comments or write to us at:
Personal Data Manager
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
Back to Top
List of Potential Transferees of Personal Data
Parties to whom personal data collected by us may be transferred:
- The Walt Disney Family of Companies (including The Walt Disney Company and all of its subsidiaries and affiliated entities).
- Governments, law enforcement authorities, courts and tribunals.
- Legal and other professional advisors, insurers, loss adjustors, rehabilitation service providers.
- Any third party whom you have authorized to obtain your personal information from The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
- Agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide the following goods or services to us and/or The Walt Disney Family of Companies:
- Auto Parts & Accessories
- Baby Products
- Book & Printed Items
- Building Materials
- Computer & Peripherals
- Electronics & Electrical Appliances
- Environmental Protection
- Eyewear & Accessories
- Food & Beverage
- Furniture & Furnishing
- Garment, Textile & Accessories
- Gift & Premiums
- Handbags & Travel Goods
- Health & Beauty
- Household Products
- Lighting Products
- Medical Supply and Medicine
- Packaging Materials
- Pet & Pet Supplies
- Photographic Equipment
- Raw Material
- Specialized Products
- Sports Goods
- Stationery & Office Equipment
- Toy & Games
- Watches & Clocks
- Accounting Service
- Advertising Service
- Architecture & Planning
- Charitable & Social Services
- Banking Services
- Building & Construction Services
- Business Management & Consultancy Services
- Design Services
- Education & Training
- Engineering Services
- Environmental Services
- Event Organization
- Film / Audio-Visual Production
- Finance & Investment
- Information Technology Services
- Interior Design Services
- Logistics & Transport Services
- Medical & Healthcare Services
- Packaging Services
- Printing Services
- Public Relations
- Publishing Service
- Quality Inspection and Testing
- Real Estate Services
- Research Services
- Social Media
- Storage Services
- Telecommunication Services
Back to Top