Effective Date: March 29, 2022
Provision of personal information is voluntary, but if you do not provide such personal information, we may not be able to send you the information that may be of interest to you, or provide you with the products, services or information you requested.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER ENTITIES
Your personal information collected by us may be transferred to the following classes of persons ('Potential Transferees of Personal Information'):
- The Walt Disney Family of Companies (including The Walt Disney Company and all of its subsidiaries and affiliated entities).
- Governments, law enforcement authorities, courts and tribunals.
- Legal and other professional advisors, insurers, loss adjustors, rehabilitation service providers.
- Any third party whom you have authorized to obtain your personal information from The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
- Agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide goods or services to The Walt Disney Family of Companies in relation to the following businesses:
- Streaming services
- Broadcasting services
- Consumer products
- Theme Parks facilities
- Hotels & cruises
- Leisure and travel, including holiday package products and services (offered by us or travel agents selling such holiday packages)
- Film and audio visual production
- Third party service providers who provide the following goods and/or services to The Walt Disney Family of Companies:
- Digital products and services
- Marketing services
- Advertising services
- Social media services
- Travel and leisure services
- Research services
By providing your personal information, you agree to the use and transfer of your personal information in the manner described in this paragraph, including the transfer of such personal information to the United States and other places outside Hong Kong.
We intend to use your name, contact details, profile information (including place of residence, location based on IP address and transaction data) to send you marketing or promotional materials in relation to the following products, services and facilities offered by us, either alone or in conjunction with others:
- streaming services
- broadcasting services
- theme park facilities
- hotel accommodations and hospitalities, and cruises
- food and beverage
- leisure and travel, including holiday package products and services (offered by us or travel agents selling such holiday packages)
- film and audio visual production
- business, event and catering solutions
- consumer products and services (including toys, stationery, books and printed items, electronics and peripherals, audio visual products and services, photography products and services, computer software and games, household goods, sporting goods, fashion and apparel, eyewear, accessories, watches and jewelry, bags and travel goods, food and consumables, gifts, flowers and hampers, health and beauty products and services, cosmetics, spa products and services, and vouchers, coupons and gift cards)
- entertainment, sporting, recreations
- seasonal and special events
- transportation services
- education and youth programs
- reward, loyalty or privileges programs offered by us
- internet and social media experiences and services
- payment services and methods
We will retain and use your data for these marketing and promotional purposes for a reasonable period following your consent. Without your consent, we will not send you such marketing or promotional materials.
With your written consent, we also intend to share your name, contact details, profile information (including place of residence, location based on IP address) and transaction data with the Potential Transferees of Personal Information to enable them to send you marketing or promotional materials in relation to the above products, services and facilities.
You may request us to cease use and sharing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. Such requests may be made without charge by us by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to request access to, and correction of, your personal information held by us.
Please click here
Back to Top
We may collect various types of personal information. For example, we may receive personal information that comes directly from guests who are interested in obtaining various products and services from us. Such information may include, for example, the guest's name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number. For verification purposes, each time before you enter Hong Kong Disneyland, we may take a photo of you at the turnstile, or if you do not wish to have your photo taken, we will offer you an alternative method of verification (e.g. presenting a particular proof of identity as we may specify from time to time). We also may collect other types of information such as gender, age, number of children, and personal interests, which we may associate with personal information. If you purchase products or services from us, we may note, for example, credit card or other charge card information, the type of services or products ordered or purchased, and the date of the order or purchase. In addition, we may collect personal information from you if you participate in sweepstakes, contests, games or promotional offers. If you receive our care services, such as medical attention, it may be necessary to collect information about your condition and medical history to administer that care or to assess your circumstances. When you request for our goods or services or send us enquiries, we may collect your contact information and details of your request or enquiry in order to respond to you. The provision of your personal information is voluntary. However if you do not provide sufficient information, we may not be able to provide assistance to you.3. How may we use your personal information that we collect?
- to process your requests or enquiries;
- to process and complete transactions requested by you;
- designing new or enhancing existing services provided by us for guests' use;
- for promotional or marketing purposes (only if consent is obtained from you), including (i) sending you promotional materials and conducting direct marketing in relation to our products and services, either alone or in conjunction with products/services offered by our affiliates or business partners and (ii) publishing your personal information in marketing or promotional materials of our products and services in any media and format. Written consent will be obtained from you if we share your personal information with another party (including our subsidiaries and affiliates) for their use for promotional or marketing purposes;
- to administer and enforce the rules of contests, sweepstakes, promotions and games offered by us and/or the terms of our commercial dealings;
- for our internal business and administrative purposes;
- to assist in law enforcement purposes and to meet requirements imposed by law or for claims-related purposes;
- for safety or security purposes;
- to verify your identity for admission into our park and resort facilities;
- other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
We may take your personal information and make it non-personally identifiable, either by combining it with information about other individuals (aggregating your information with information about other individuals), or by removing characteristics (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you (de-personalizing your information). We may use this non-personally identifiable information for, among other purposes, research and analysis to improve our products and services.
. Any such request should clearly state details of the personal information in respect of which the request is being made.4. With whom may we share your personal information that we collect?
.Security7. What kind of security measures do we take to safeguard your personally identifiable information?
The security and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access and improper use. From time to time, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.Retention of Personal Information8. How long may we keep your personal information?
with your questions or comments or write to us at:
Personal Data Manager
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
Back to Top