The designs and operations of various attractions in our Park involve numerous scientific theories. Through experiencing the facilities and taking part in a series of experiments, students can understand the fusion of science and creativity, to inspire their interest in science, as well as how scientific theories can be applied in everyday lives.
After completing the program, you may
|Main Street, U.S.A.
- Learn "Newton's 1st Law of Motion"
- Understand the relationship between "friction", "inertia", "kinetic energy" and "potential energy" through the ride experience of "Hyperspace Mountain"*
- Design a roller-coaster and discuss factors that may influence its design
- Learn "Pneumatics"
- Understand the power of compressed air through the ride experience of "Orbitron"*
- Learn about the properties of Light
- Experience "Mickey's PhilharMagic"* to see how light and sound create an attraction appealing to many senses
- Learn about the properties of sound and "binaural sound"
View Other Secondary School Programs
- Get one Disney Youth Education Series Certificate
- Continue to experience the Park on the program day
S.1 to S.6
Student Capacity/ Group
15-18 students/ group
Approximately 3 hours
Hong Kong Disneyland Main Entrance
10:00 AM or 2:00 PM