Magic Access Membership – Frequently Asked Questions
What is included with a Magic Access Membership?
A Magic Access Membership provides admission to Hong Kong Disneyland Park for one full year on select days, discounts on food and merchandise, special members-only hotel offers and more.
There are 3 Magic Access Membership types―each with different benefits―for Adults, Seniors, Children and Students.
Platinum Magic Access Membership has no blockout dates*―to Hong Kong Disneyland Park. You’ll also enjoy:
• Free parking
• Priority show seating
• Complimentary hotel dinner buffet or hotel set dinner (with purchase) in your birthday month
Gold Magic Access Membership gives you most weekdays and weekdays* of park admission and:
• Free for 24 times in one year, thereafter HK$40 off for private car parking, HK$15 off for motorcycle parking
Silver Magic Access Membership gives you most weekdays* of park admission and:
• Discounted parking
Each Magic Access Membership type is available at adult, senior, child and student pricing:
• Senior pricing – Guests ages 65 and older
• Child pricing – children ages 3 to 11
• Student pricing – full-time student ages 12 to 25
*Advance reservation may be required for admission to the park. Reservation is subject to limited quota.
- Parking benefit is not applicable to Child membership cards of any tiers.
Specific benefits for each Membership type are subject to change. Learn more about Magic Access benefits. Student photo ID or photo ID and school handbook required for Student Magic Access Membership purchase.