Disney “Priority Special”
Attraction Admission Pass
It's easier than ever to enjoy all the must-do fun at Hong Kong Disneyland!
- Disney “Priority Special” Attraction Admission Pass allows guests to enjoy priority access to three out of five selected attractions across the park.
Price: HK$199 (Discounted price for Hotel Guests HK$139)
Choices of Attractions:
- Disney “Priority Special+” Attraction Admission Pass allows guests to enjoy priority access to all eight designated attractions across the park.
Price: HK$299 (Discounted price for Hotel Guests HK$209)
Purchase locations: Main Entrance Ticket Booths, Pooh Corner and Expo Shop
(Discounted price for Hotel Guests is available only at Front Desk of the three resort hotels)
Act now to enjoy convenient access to these amazing attractions!
Disney “Priority Special” Attraction Admission Pass - Terms & Conditions
- Disney “Priority Special” Attraction Admission Pass (“Pass”) is issued subject to these Terms and Conditions, and the Rules and Regulations of the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”) which are available at www.hongkongdisneyland.com, the Park’s mobile app and Guest Relations.
- The Pass is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and not for resale.
- The Pass is not valid for admission to the Park.
- The Pass provides priority entrance to the designated attractions. The Pass is ONLY valid on the date stated on the front of the Pass. Any unused and expired Pass shall be void without refund or compensation.
- Each Pass is valid for 1 (ONE) time usage for 1 (ONE) Guest. The Pass must be used by the same person on the valid date and is not valid for private events and special events that require a separate admission charge.
- The Pass holders shall use the designated queue for each designated attraction. Using the designated queue does not guarantee immediate enjoyment of the attraction.
- Access to the attraction is subject to its safety rules. Guests who do not meet the boarding requirements or pass any other applicable restrictions cannot ride.
- Photocopy, damaged or altered Pass shall not be accepted. Lost Pass shall not be reissued.
- The Pass shall be used during normal operating hours of designated attractions. The attractions may from time to time, without prior notice and without compensation, be changed, suspended or cancelled if circumstances so require.
- Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to terminate or suspend the availability of the Pass at any time without any prior notice.
- In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of the Pass.