Through experiential learning, this program provides students with an understanding of Disney's corporate culture and work environment. Disney cast members would introduce the importance of positive work attitude, and constant learning of different skills, which equip students better in their future career development.
The program relates to Career and Life Planning Education for students.
After completing the program, you may
|Park Promenade / Main Entrance
- Discuss the importance of creating a positive first impression
|Team Disney Building
- Visit "Team Disney Building" to discuss the value of understanding a corporate culture
- Explore Disney Culture: recruitment process, heritage, traditions and work environment
|Main Street, U.S.A.
- Introduce the hierarchical training process of the Disney organization in order to recognize its value and role in achieving business objectives
- Sharing by Disney Leader about the importance of exhibiting proper work attitude
- Observe the results of hierarchical training through on-location cast member performance of experiencing "Jungle River Cruise"*
- Through activity and ride experience of "Hyperspace Mountain"*, to discover how skills gathered from one job can be applied to another job, enabling them to make the most out of whatever opportunities come in their way
View Other Secondary & Post-Secondary School Programs
- Get one Disney Youth Education Series Certificate
- Continue to experience the Park on the program day
S.3 to S.6 & Post-Secondary
Student Capacity/ Group
15-17 students/ group
Approximately 3 hours
Hong Kong Disneyland Main Entrance
10:00 AM or 2:00 PM