The Hong Kong Disneyland Resort is now more accessible than ever as the Hong Kong Section of the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link opens on 23 September, connecting the city to China’s national express rail grid. Visitors heading to Hong Kong Disneyland can take advantage of a range of convenient transportation options once you arrive at the West Kowloon Station, no matter which city you’re from.
By MTR (Mass Transit Railway) – Kowloon Station
You can take MTR to Hong Kong Disneyland when you arrive at the West Kowloon Station.
- In the Arrivals Hall, turn right after the turnstiles in the Customs area to arrive at the Hong Kong Disneyland Magic Gateway
- Follow the signs and head to Elements (a large shopping mall complex in Kowloon) via the footbridge
- In Elements, walk straight and continue to follow the signs to “Kowloon Station”
- Upon arrival at Kowloon MTR Station, Follow the orange signs to the Tung Chung Line and take the train in the direction of Tung Chung
- Alight the train at Sunny Bay MTR Station and take the Disneyland Resort Line train at the opposite platform
- At the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort MTR Station, exit the station and follow the signs to the Park or the Hotel Shuttles
Find By Express Rail Link